Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, and NCIS New Orleans / MLP characters meet?

raykv423

Ok, I'm just wondering if any of the MLP fanatics seen NCIS, NCIS LA and NCIS NOLA. Yeah, they aren't cartoons but they're still a pretty dang great shows. 

And for some reason, when I saw this photo (pictured below)

I thought it would be cool if MLP FiM and EQG Mane Gang (even minor and recurring characters too, and Spike and Celestia, too) would recreate the photo.

Plus, I thought it would be badflank if The FiM Mane 6 and/or EQG Mane 7 and MLP FiM & EQG minor and recurring characters meet Leroy Jethro Gibbs. :-) So I'm wondering if any of the MLP fans who also enjoys watching NCIS, NCIS LA, and NCIS NOLA.

25DA82A0-2C5B-466C-99BD-3EAE287866A6.jpeg

1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

I've seen bits here and there. Used to watch that kind of stuff with my step dad and grandma.

There's this pic that's sort of like that?

Screenshot_2020-12-13-15-10-19.thumb.png.48605057ba8e4849324c604267dc4206.png

Thus it is this I approve.

Not gonna lie, chief, it looks awesome. :-) Where did you find it? 

I have seen some episodes of NCIS and quite a few episodes of NCIS LA. It was work-related: I helped with their Ukrainian localization. I remember especially enjoying NCIS LA. Nell is the best! 

6 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

I LOVE Jethro Gibbs. How many boats has he built so far?

I won't say where, because that's a spoiler!

m5dsm51rphx51.jpg

Wait, is that a pic I made? Let me guess, you got it from Reddit :-)

15 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Wait, is that a pic I made? Let me guess, you got it from Reddit :-)

Wow, you made it? I just googled "Jethro Gibbs MLP" and found an image I liked! I just looked again. It comes up third, and says it's from Reddit!

You're Famous!

9 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Wow, you made it? I just googled "Jethro Gibbs MLP" and found an image I liked! I just looked again. It comes up third, and says it's from Reddit!

You're Famous!

Huh, maybe I could do a another one. You know Fluttershy is a stare master, right? Well, imagine Fluttershy and LJ Gibbs doing a staredown lol. 

EDIT: Ok, here it is :-) 

5122BF97-81C2-42DA-B556-6286C0E12BEF.jpeg

Edited by raykv423

14 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Huh, maybe I could do a another one. You know Fluttershy is a stare master, right? Well, imagine Fluttershy and LJ Gibbs doing a staredown lol. 

EDIT: Ok, here it is :-) 

5122BF97-81C2-42DA-B556-6286C0E12BEF.jpeg

I can picture this going on for about a minute, and then Fluttershy whispering "I'm sorry" and backing slowly away! Gibbs would NEVER wack her on the back of the head though! If he did, Rainbow Dash would beat the mess out of him!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

• 1 month later...

I'm very familiar with NCIS Los Angeles, as I've only seen a few episodes on TV, but not really quite my taste compared to Law & Order or Criminal Minds. 

Edited by Ruchiyoto

• 2 weeks later...

@raykv423

Why would this sound crazy? It’s a legitimate question and those series are undeniably popular. Not sure what you’re concerned about there. Also, what do the series not being cartoons have to do with this? It’s not like people who watch MLP are strictly into cartoons.
:mlp_wat:

Finally, this thread has been retitled and sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

• The title was changed to NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, and NCIS New Orleans / MLP characters meet?