Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request A odd Art Request

Tao

So this might be a odd request,  this week had I put down my cat Lilly of 17 years. 

If anyone has the time,  I would love a drawing of my oc with my cat in any style or of just Lilly on her own:

59325858_2291021244294681_344571825860116480_o.jpg

Cass.png

6 minutes ago, Tao said:

So this might be a odd request,  this week had I put down my cat Lilly of 17 years. 

If anyone has the time,  I would love a drawing of my oc with my cat in any style or of just Lilly on her own:

Cass.png

I can't do a request sadly but I just really wanted to leave this emoji to it

:wub:

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Tao said:

Cass.png

Aw, she’s a tortoise shell kitty. Is she a muted tortoise shell or normal? It’s difficult to tell with the lighting. Also, what color are her eyes?

• Brohoof 1

Greenish Yellow

Here are a few more pics:

126992480_712290333035332_8139789171094814763_n.jpg

132042978_142030494163896_2795813228850578132_n.jpg

132203059_142071614372370_8432409361708099456_n.jpg

11 minutes ago, Bakugou is my Man said:

Aw, she’s a tortoise shell kitty. Is she a muted tortoise shell or normal? It’s difficult to tell with the lighting. Also, what color are her eyes?

I'm sorry for your loss she is an adorable kitty I am not to good with drawing cats, but going to give it a try I would like to give an apology now if the colors are not exact I'm going to try and get them exact or at least pretty close.

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 3

@Tao I chose to draw the cat on her own looking up at you with so much love I do apologize if the colors are not 100% accurate and I also wrote a poem to go with the picture.

My Dearest Friend

Dry your tears for though I am gone I am still within your heart for your thoughts freely flow of the times we had long ago. For though you beg for this to be a dream where when you wake I will be, but have you not seen that here I still reside as your special guide for when when you need me my loving friend your dreams I will always be. Do not mourn for me for though my life has come to an end yours still has so much to give and as you struggle to find sleep my soothing meows will lull you to sleep where together we will cuddle and play till the morning light where once you wake I shall wait and watch till we meet once again. I love you my dearest friend and the bond we shared will never be broken so please wipe your tears for I am always here.

DO NOT STEAL THIS PICTURE OR THE POEM, DO NOT REPOST THIS PICTURE OR THE POEM ANYWHERE, DO NOT CLAIM THIS PICTURE OR THE POEM AS YOUR OWN.

(Tao since the picture is for you, you are the only one who gets permission to post the picture just give credit is all I ask.)

cat.png

Edited by chaosprincess
  • Brohoof 2

On 12/29/2020 at 9:41 AM, chaosprincess said:

@Tao I chose to draw the cat on her own looking up at you with so much love I do apologize if the colors are not 100% accurate and I also wrote a poem to go with the picture.

My Dearest Friend

Dry your tears for though I am gone I am still within your heart for your thoughts freely flow of the times we had long ago. For though you beg for this to be a dream where when you wake I will be, but have you not seen that here I still reside as your special guide for when when you need me my loving friend your dreams I will always be. Do not mourn for me for though my life has come to an end yours still has so much to give and as you struggle to find sleep my soothing meows will lull you to sleep where together we will cuddle and play till the morning light where once you wake I shall wait and watch till we meet once again. I love you my dearest friend and the bond we shared will never be broken so please wipe your tears for I am always here.

DO NOT STEAL THIS PICTURE OR THE POEM, DO NOT REPOST THIS PICTURE OR THE POEM ANYWHERE, DO NOT CLAIM THIS PICTURE OR THE POEM AS YOUR OWN.

(Tao since the picture is for you, you are the only one who gets permission to post the picture just give credit is all I ask.)

cat.png

Wow that cat looks amazing definitely loads better then what I could ever do. Also I couldn't help but tear up reading your poem. It really made me think of my fur babies that are no longer with me. :(

• Brohoof 1

On 12/30/2020 at 8:29 PM, AriaTheLovely said:

Wow that cat looks amazing definitely loads better then what I could ever do. Also I couldn't help but tear up reading your poem. It really made me think of my fur babies that are no longer with me. :(

Thank you for your kind words :kindness: and what are you talking about? your furbabies are always with you physically they may not be, but in memory they remain a lifetime. :oh_golly:

7 hours ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

@Tao

Request is done! I apologize for the pixelation. My art app does that and I don’t know why.

Hide contents

D5031041-EAB0-4749-B09A-96E5AE3A41EC.jpeg

Thanks you do much!