Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you’re currently/recently obsessed with

DubWolf

We all go through those phases :P . Be it a few days, weeks, or even longer (like MLP). Anything you’re currently into significantly?

Been reading a lot into the Grumman F14 used by the US Navy mostly last century (til 2006). Pretty cool aircraft, known especially for air superiority and carrier defense. Wish I could try to at least fly a simulator version of it... when my desktop is fixed :stressed:.

Earlier this year was a little obsessed with Beetlejuice the movie. Such a wacky character :P . He’s kinda like discord except more tolerable :ooh: . He’s the ghost with the most :secret: .

you?

• Brohoof 3

Hmm, let's see...I am still a total maniac for Jojo and Hunter (and newly, Demon Slayer), JRPGS, Vivziepop cartoons, and I still think of MLP every day. Oh, and I'm still playing Yu-Gi-Oh! games on my PSP. :maud: Even as I get new obsessions, I never forget my old ones. Like ever.  

• Brohoof 3

Since 5-6 Years now i have been obsessed with Dc Comics ( Films, Series, Video Games ) and since then it doesnt seem to stop. Marvel also joined the list a few years after that.

Apart from this two major things, its also traditional animation, survival horror and Mlp still.

• Brohoof 2

Liz and the Blue Bird (amazing film that opened a lot of things up to me and my new favorite film of all time)

Bloom Into You (incredible anime that made me, for the first time, get the manga to read what is left, currently in process so no spoilers) 

• Brohoof 1

Right now: nothing. 

Recently: Adventure Time. I've rewatched the entire show before the new episodes came out this year, and then I watched each new episode several times.

• Brohoof 1

Met a girl recently, kinda obsessed with her, she's so sweet! We've been flirting everyday for a while now. :BrightMacContent:

As for a 'thing' I'm obsessed with, the new Don't Starve Together farming update came out and shook the meta a bit. Been playing my friends :>

A few months ago, art, Infinity Train, and The Good Place were my fixations. A few weeks ago, it was Spider-Man. Right now, it’s random art/sculpture creation channels on YouTube. 

• Brohoof 1