Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you’re currently/recently obsessed with

DubWolf

11 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

I think I'm just getting old and tired and jaded. Nothing really thrills me currently. Everything just seems remade and rehashed endlessly. :dry:

There must be something that I can be passionate about but I need to find it.

Well actually-

Dark Crystal Age of Resistance was one of my favorite things lately. Cancelled. :(

The Orville was another. On hold for who knows how long. :dry:

I have been obsessed with Nickelodeon for the past 8 years. I have been watching it every day since then. I am still obsessed with it. I am also currently obsessed with My Little Pony, as I am spending a lot of time on these forums and my Twitter and Google accounts feature My Little Pony content on the profile/header photos. 

• 4 weeks later...

Currently obsessed with replaying Skyrim yet again.  I kinda want to start writing fanfic for my OCs in that universe too, I've actually been writing a fanfic about Fallout 4 and if more people survived Vault 111(like, everyone in the same cryogenic room where we start the game lives) but that's been on hold because SKYRIM!!!!

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

- IRIS from DAGames and DAGames stuff in general

- MLP (obviously)

- Linkin Park

- FNAF

- Pixel art

I always liked Linkin Park but I am not sure what DAGames is.

• Brohoof 1

The Saw movies. I'd already watched the first, but I recently rewatched that along with the 2nd and 3rd.

Pretty good movies but with each movie they go more and more downhill. The first is the best, imo.

been going through a recent surge of bugsnax-liking, I've also recently been re-discovering BMTH (used to listen to them when i was 12) and (of course) MLP

• 2 weeks later...