Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ok, like I said, I started watching Turnabout Storm on YouTube (for those who doesn't know what it is, it's a fan crossover video better Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and MLP: FiM) and while I haven't quite finished with it yet since some videos are really long, I'm genuinely impressed by it. Gotta give the props to the author of this fan crossover series. (For those curious, you can watch it here: 

)

Which bring me to this, what if MLP FiM had a crossover with crime action shows, such as my one of personal favorites, NCIS? Considering there might be MLP fans who are crime show aficionados in this forum....

I mean I wonder what it would be like if The Mane Gang meets Leroy Jethro Gibbs and his NCIS squad teammates. I can imagine it in my head right now lol. The results would be awesome and hilarious at the same time (that if, if you're a NCIS fanatic) 

Or maybe what if The Mane Gang meets The Blacklist characters; who wouldn't love to see James Spader/Red meeting Twilight Sparkle? It would be badflank. 

Or maybe what if the Mane Gang meet with CSI? 

Imagine that. 

• Brohoof 2

And just recently the third and final part of Case #1 of the official fan-made sequel, Elements of Justice has been released onto YouTube. I'm quite enjoying these homemade crossovers.

Now I'm not familiar with other crime drama shows except maybe their theme songs, but that would be something interesting to think about.

• Brohoof 2

A crime drama crossover would...certainly be interesting, but I think we're getting enough service with the fantastic Elements of Justice series. I was uber bummed when I learned that Turnabout Storm's sequel was never making it past the script phase, but this guy making EoJ just captures the heart and soul of the original amazingly:kirin:

• Brohoof 1

@raykv423

Moved to Sugarcube Corner and altered the title for proper context.

Again, if you are unsure as to where to place a thread, please ask a staff member beforehand.

3 hours ago, raykv423 said:

Or maybe what if the Mane Gang meet with CSI? 

Imagine that. 

It has to be CSI Miami!

"Now that's a horse of.."

*Takes off shades*

"A different color"

YEEEAAAHHHHH!

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I mean, I don't expect a crossover with a crime drama.....any time soon. But as far as official stuff goes, they actually had a crossover with Transformers in the IDW comics, which is kind of insane to think about(I would still love to see something along the lines of an animated special though)

Makes me hope we get to see a Equestria Girls/Power Rangers crossover in the future though

11 hours ago, Megas said:

Makes me hope we get to see a Equestria Girls/Power Rangers crossover in the future though

Well, I'm not much of a Power Rangers fan but I don't see why the heck not. It would be badflank. 

16 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

It has to be CSI Miami!

"Now that's a horse of.."

*Takes off shades*

"A different color"

YEEEAAAHHHHH!

Well, I never seen CSI thought I heard of it a lot but considering it's a crime show, I guess I will take a look at it someday.

It would be quite awesome to see that lol.

19 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Now I'm not familiar with other crime drama shows except maybe their theme songs, but that would be something interesting to think about.

Let's be honest here, theme songs are awesome and sounds quite catchy to hear. And yes, it would be something interesting to hear about.

• Brohoof 1