Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Clouded Path (1x1 with C. Thunder Dash)

Props Valroa

@Califorum

“You win you lose, so what? It’s not the end of the world. Move on. There are bigger things to worry about, like not being an island to yourself!” Thundy saod bluntly, looking at Ambrosia who seemed to have never taken a loss before, probably because she lived in isolation for so long. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Ambrosia paced around, jittering a bit at what Thunday said to her. She just didn't understand. 
"Well, who cares? Maybe I LIKE it that way!" Ambrosia huffed. "I have all that I want and need, I have no interest or room for anyone else." she spreads her wings.

@Califorum

”YOU HAVE NOTHING! You’re a sad pathetic isolated piece of trash that doesn’t care about the world around her! You’re better off rotting in tartarus than living here!” Thundy roared loudly right in Ambrosia’s face. Thundy suffered more than Ambrosia, and he needed Ambrosia to hear it. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Ambrosia growled as she looks into his eyes deeply in rage. 
"So. What. Who. Are. You. To. Care?"  she said, failing to understand this Griffon's fascination with her, or so she thought. "Why are you harassing me? Why are you saying all of this to me? Why do you even care?" she asks in a genuine question, but still pretty annoyed with him. She didn't get annoyed very often.

@Califorum

“Because...LIFE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR OWN LITTLE WORLD YOU IGNORANT FOOL! I don’t give a frick if I’m harassing you. You’re wasting your life away when you could be enjoying time with friends. Thundy yelled with a mighty Thunder stomp. This caused the ground to shake violently.  

@C. Thunder Dash

Ambrosia simply hissed at that and stepped back. 
"Friends? Whats that..? I don't even understand what your saying!" she says annoyed, not even knowing what friends were in all reality. It had been long since she forgotten such things. She truly didn't know.

@Califorum

"That's because you've gotten used to being alone for so long, that you don't even understand what friendship is. Friends are people who you grown to know, that you want to develop a relationship with. Friends are there when you need help, and they deeply care about you. It's too bad you prefer to be alone, because when you die, no one will remember you." Thundy stated. 

@Califorum

"And then if no one remembers you for what you done...then your soul will rot and suffer in tartarus forever. It'll be too late then to ask for friends, because in tartarus, no one wants to be friends. Anger, hate and suffering are the only things that exist in tartarus. So you'd better take the opportunity in front of you or you will deeply regret it." Thundy warned. 

@Califorum

"Because that's who I am. I care about everyone who I meet, even those like you that are so stubborn. I'll do whatever it takes for you to realize that life isn't just about your little world, because I don't want you dying alone with no one there for you." Thundy stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Ambrosia rose an eyebrow as she took a step forward. 
"It amazes me how you see it like that, at the very least. Whenever I see...other ponies they are just dust in the wind." she picked up a hoof full of sand and let it flow off, watching the grains fall. "Or specs of sand on the shore." she said feeling emotions she hasn't really felt before.

@Califorum

"There goes that little smart-alec. Look, if you want me to help, stop being the prideful little prick you are and open up to someone else teaching you about how to be a friend. Rule number one: quit being a smart-alec. People will start turning away from you and you'll be alone once more. Rule number 2: be open to advice. Don't huff or act all snooty because that's the easiest way to lose a friend." Thundy hissed. 

@Califorum

"Well, for starters. You need to speak in a more respectful tone. You have been disrespectful to me by the way you have spoken. I called you a smart-alec because you brushed off what I said because you think you know everything. A person like that is resistant and unteachable. Back where I'm from, we have what is called the military. The military is what protects us from severe threats. My point is, if you think you know everything and pick up a weapon and charge out into the battlefield, you'd be the first one dead. That's why you should be open to people teaching you the right way of doing things. And it will show them that you are respectful." Thundy stated. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Ambrosia thought for a moment. 
"There is no right or wrong way in this world, however...I guess I'm willing to learn what you have to offer." she smirked slyly at that and looked at him a little closer. "That way I can win every time." she says. Although she wasn't being as disrespectful.

@Califorum

Thundy nodded no. "You still don't get it. There is right and wrong, and right now...you're DEAD wrong. You can't win every time. Life isn't perfect, and neither are YOU!" Thundy barked at Ambrosia. "I could just zap you and bury you in this snow and let you freeze here forever with no one to save you, but I'm not like that. I've been through hell in my life, and I'll make you go through hell if you don't shut your damn mouth and listen for once." Thundy stated.