Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Clouded Path (1x1 with C. Thunder Dash)

Props Valroa

• 3 weeks later...

@Califorum

Thundy continued to fly but looked at Ambrosia, who seemed to have a neutral expression on her face. "What are you thinking about?" Thundy asked as he slowed down his speed a little. "You seem to have that look on your face as if you want to say something." Thundy added. 

@Califorum

"It'll take time. Who knows...maybe some of my other friends could help. They're really good at helping to integrate others into their group. You can count on that. Besides, as I said, Ponyville has some of the friendliest ponies you'll meet." Thundy said. 

• 2 weeks later...

@Califorum

"I'm telling you right now Ambrosia, if anyone spots you lonely in Ponyville, they'll want to tag along with you." Thundy insisted as he saw what appeared to be the Ponyville windmill. "And we are officially at the Ponyville border." Thundy said started to descend. He pulled a couple loops on the way down. 

@C. Thunder Dash

Ambrosia followed him in his loops. Such looks like that were merely quite effortless for someone of her skillset. Once they were there she landed and her wings retracted. She didn't like being on the ground too much after all. She preferred the skies and overlooks the town. 

@Califorum

Thundy landed on the ground and began to stroll slowly towards the town square. Ponies of the 3 main races roved about. A chocolate colored and rather chubby unicorn suddenly looked up from reading a newspaper and saw Thundy. "Thundy! You're back!" She cheered with a giggle, running other to Thundy. "Aye Choco! It's great to see you again! I see you with that cuddly chub of yours. Gah we gotta cuddle again sometime." Thundy said hugging Choco close. Choco hugged Thundy back. "So what are you doing here?" Choco asked. "Well, I brought somepony new here, and teaching her how to make friends. Choco, meet Ambrosia." Thundy said directing Choco to face Ambrosia. 

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

"Say it's nice to meet you Choco." Thundy whispered softly into Ambrosia's ear. Choco giggled at Ambrosia's comment. "Just like chocolate! I love chocolate. In fact, I got my cutie mark from helping this sad baker fix up his chocolate shop and bake the tastiest chocolate he's ever had! After he saw me get my cutie mark, he gave his shop to me!" Choco said with a very cute giggle. 

• Brohoof 1

@C. Thunder Dash

"Uh, its nice to meet who." Ambrosia said to Choco and took a step closer and looked at her cutie mark and plumpy body. "What...is chocalate? I don't know what...that is." she pointed to Choco's cutie mark before showing her own. A black thundercloud with a strike of green lighting emanating from it. 

@Califorum

"There's a place around here called Sugarcube Corner that sells many different types of tasty treats. We should take a visit there later." Thundy stated. "Indeed." Choco said with a giggle. "Oh silly! That wrapper doesn't belong in your hair!" Choco said with a cute giggle. 

@Califorum

"Ponyville is a quaint little town. There's really no need to build huge buildings. It's not like Manehattan or anything like that." Choco said with a soft giggle. "Just gotta get used to new things Ambrosia. You can't always live the same way when you're with others." Thundy added.