Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web Youtubers You Like

Victoria Everglade

Forgive me if this is already done, but I thought we could discuss YouTubers that we actually like.

For me it's:

RFC After Hours: Despite the fact the host of RFC (Augie, Bowblax and Tipster) are typically more right leaning, they don't necessarily take sides when it comes to drama (i.e H3 and Keen or Booger and that troll guy), they generally do research and just talk about the topics. I have also yet to see them make any homophobic, racist or transphobic remarks. They do make use of the term Sperg, but Bowblax is actually Autistic, so they've got a pass from me. 

Tipster: he's my go to for Gaming and YouTube news as he comes across as unbiased and does his research.

TommyC/Shot From the Point: I find him funny and also despite being particularly right leaning, he hasn't made any homophobic, racist or transphobic remarks. He has a research team and I agree with him a lot.

SidAlpha: go to for when it comes to gaming News, especially when it comes to bad developers etc.. he's willing to give a bad developer a chance if they actually accept his criticism and show they are putting in effort to change.

Nukes Top 5. Spooks, KimgFrostmare, SirSpooks: I just like creepy content, fake or real.

Someordinarygamers/Mutahar: he's funny and I've liked his videos since the creepy pasta days.

Oh, I got a few YouTubers that I like to watch! :fluttershy:

-Paul Joseph Watson for his political videos

-Toby Macarony for his unique pony music videos 

-Argodaemon for his pony SFM animations

-Alumx for his silly Princess Celestia videos :sunbutt:  

-Saberspark for his review videos

-Optimus for his variety topic videos, though I've been watching him a little less lately 

-MrBeast because he's just awesome :D  

-RTGame because his gaming content and streams are super funny and entertaining 

Edited by King of Canterlot
  • Brohoof 4

Kingspartax37—Also known as Delta Brony. He's great at remixing themes using existing video game themed with MLP songs. :please:

Longplay Archive is my gaming hub, either that or World of Longplays.

Brawlgamemusic is my go to for just listening to themes.

And then Neo-Midgar's great at using theme soundfonts.

AlphaOmegaSin, even though he hasn't made a video in years. I always appreciated his enthusiasm for games

RebelTaxi has been my go-to Youtuber for animation

I always liked Yongyea and ReviewtechUSA

Recently though I've really been getting into MaximillianDood, Spawn Wave, SomeOrdinaryGamers, JobbyTheHong, QuintonReviews, and Rerez

Edited by Megas

Oh yeah, I have a few Youtube channels I like:

shango066 

Techmoan 

TLDR News 

ElectroBOOM 

AvE 

Major Hardware - but only his "fan showdown" videos

Paul Harrell - very informative videos

Mr Carlson's Lab 

Teofledermaus

SpectreSoundStudios - for his viewer comments videos

Lawrie's Mechanical Marvels

Chris Eden-Green

Edited by Pentium100
  • Brohoof 1

8-bit Ryan

CallMeKevin

Abdallahsmash06

Gamegrumps

LordMinion777

Jacksepticeye

Softygaloshes ASMR - If I’m having issues sleeping, her sleeping related asmr videos help put me to sleep.

Sometimes I’ll watch Gametheory, Razzbowski or Markiplier. I don’t watch them as much as I used to.

• Brohoof 1

There are some Youtubers I like, not only in entertainment, but also educational:

Ashens

Nurdrage

Geography Now

Electroboom

Scotty Kilmer

Ordinary Sausage

New England Wildlife and More

• Brohoof 1

Darkkmane: A gamer with a nonsequiter-based sense of humor, makes guides on "how to play" certain characters in league of legends, but all of them are troll builds that more often than not rely entirely on a single gimmic (except for the one he made on April Fools day for Vel'Koz).

Tech With Tim: Nerdy programming tutorials. Learned the basics of Python Object Oriented Programming from him.

Lucky Gunner Ammo: An educational channel on anything and everything you want to know about firearms.

Mr.B The Gentleman Rhymer: a rap artist who spits all his ciphers with the vernacular of a proper Victorian-era English chap.... and actually makes it work

Skallagrim: An educational channel on anything and everything pertaining to medieval combat, if you have ever played a game where you can unscrew the pommel of your sword and yeet it at your opponent (better known as "ending him rightly"), you have Skallagrim mostly to thank for making that technique a meme.

sidemen: been watching them for a long time now, they never fail to make me laugh honestly

someordinarygamers: hacker laugh guy. big funny

jschlatt

The Purple Palace: honestly my favorite youtuber artist. She is so creative and weird, I absolutely love her

theRadBrad (or should I say theRadDad): love his gameplays. Tbh I can only watch his cuz I know he will try his best to get the best out come in the game

Scott The Woz, SomecallmeJohnny, chuggaaconroy, TheRunawayGuys, BrainScratchComms. Been watching some of these channels for almost 6 to 7 years.

RedLetterMedia - the only movie review channel I watch regularly. Their Best of the Worst show is a perfect friends simulator.

Animalogic - a very interesting channel about animals.

Shadversity and Skallagrim - they showcase melee and other weapons, debunk misconceptions about the Middle Ages and provide other interesting content.

zefrank1 - another channel about animals, but this one has a very peculiar sense of humor.

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Oleks said:

Shadversity and Skallagrim - they showcase melee and other weapons, debunk misconceptions about the Middle Ages and provide other interesting content

My irl partner is subscribed to both of those channels, he loves that sort of thing

21 minutes ago, Oleks said:

RedLetterMedia - the only movie review channel I watch regularly. Their Best of the Worst show is a perfect friends simulator.

I love these guys, but if you like horror movies and anthologies, FoundFlix is the channel to watch

• Brohoof 1

Secular Talk- Makes actually informative as well as sometimes funny political content. He is sometimes wrong, but it's not like there's ever been somebody who's perfectly correct on everything. He also doesn't think he's smarter than everyone else which is nice.

Pokémon Challenges- I like his reactions to other people's Nuzlockes mostly, but also like watching his Nuzlockes sometimes. 

Alpharad- Internet funny man is funny.

Adam Millard, Architect of Games- Very informative and interesting content on game design, interestingly useful takes. Not always mine, but interesting takes nonetheless.

Vivziepop- You ever heard of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss? :huh:

KillerSix- I like some good Borderlands content. He's probably one of the better cintent creators for the game and one of the few with such a high subscriber count.

ElTorro64Rus- May take him months to release content, but his TF2 animations are top tier and have insane rewatch value.

JayFlare- Soon enough maybe not so much, but I did like him making videos about meetings of the Paladins Association of Champions. They were informative about what may happen to the game.

GRSmash- Smash Melee is a game that's fun to watch moments of.

Official VGM/Similar Channels- Video game music is always appreciated content. Even if Nintendo is reasonlessly cracking down on theirs.

Probably more to mention but ehh.

• Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Stolas said:

I have lol, I was going to mention her but I think it's pretty obvious because of my avatar

11 minutes ago, Stolas said:

Official VGM/Similar Channels- Video game music is always appreciated content. Even if Nintendo is reasonlessly cracking down on theirs.

Mm I quite like channels like DAGames, JT Music and TryHardNinja

• Brohoof 1

There’s only a few that I keep up with.  

Argodaemon for his pony animations. 

Allec Joshua Ibay who creates simulations of air disasters through flight simulator along with details of what and why it happened.  

CrazyRussianHacker

- DAGames (The main guy on the channel, Will Ryan, makes really good music and I still have a bit of a fan crush on him heh :twismile:)

- LaurenZSide (Her videos are always really funny and they always cheer me up, especially when her husband Bobby is dragged into the videos :yay:)

- Dead Sound (He makes really interesting and well-animated dystopian future animations)

- Elegance (They post the same Among Us stuff all the time but it’s really funny to me regardless)

Oh, I do have some youtubers that I like:

1. Codrin Bradea: Satana, a popular Romanian youtuber which he plays some new video games on Steam (I am not watching violence or horror games);
  2. Andrei Verestiuc, another Romanian youtuber which he represents some types of cars and his personality is funny;
  3. Ponies At Dawn, pony music channel;
  4. Argodaemon, kind of awesome pony animation in SFM (Source Filmmaker);
  5. StormXF3, MLP in real life;
  6. ForgaLorga and Agrolchannel, kinda the same animation, I still don't know if this person who make this videos is the same (I mean the creator of these pony videos has 2 pony youtube channels, anyway it makes awesome animation);
  7. DubstepGutter, basically a dubstep channel. 

I know, quite too long... :twismile:

Edited by Midnight Danny

On 12/25/2020 at 6:50 AM, Stolas said:

Secular Talk- Makes actually informative as well as sometimes funny political content. He is sometimes wrong, but it's not like there's ever been somebody who's perfectly correct on everything. He also doesn't think he's smarter than everyone else which is nice.

Pokémon Challenges- I like his reactions to other people's Nuzlockes mostly, but also like watching his Nuzlockes sometimes. 

Alpharad- Internet funny man is funny.

Adam Millard, Architect of Games- Very informative and interesting content on game design, interestingly useful takes. Not always mine, but interesting takes nonetheless.

KillerSix- I like some good Borderlands content. He's probably one of the better cintent creators for the game and one of the few with such a high subscriber count.

ElTorro64Rus- May take him months to release content, but his TF2 animations are top tier and have insane rewatch value.

JayFlare- Soon enough maybe not so much, but I did like him making videos about meetings of the Paladins Association of Champions. They were informative about what may happen to the game.

GRSmash- Smash Melee is a game that's fun to watch moments of.

Probably more to mention but ehh.

A continuation:

5up- Mainly watch his Among Us content, but he seems generally like a rather androgynous-ish chill person.

Uncle Dane- He's like my TF2 counterpart (I play an engineer, in Paladins) except if peeps actually knew me.

Veridis Joe- It's very interesting to hear his viewpoints on things, and he seems like a pretty nice guy in general.

CS188- I like YTP in general, but CS188 is pretty much the best there is at the craft of making said videos good.

Hungrybox- Even if I don't care for Puff much in Smash, HBox is just HBox.

PaladinsPro- I don't generally like most Paladins content, but I like these peeps compilations.

RabbidLuigi- Probably my favorite countdown maker. I used to really, really like countdown makers, but now I still sort of do...?

Little Z- Alpharad except Australian.

Big Joey- Similar to Uncle Dane in a sense, but he mains Heavy and tanks just so happen to be my main class in Paladins. :huh:

TerminalMontage- Probably one of the most respectable channels with millions of subs that posts content that deserves all of them.

Edited by Stolas
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I really like Youtubers that spend a lot of time in between videos trying to make them as quality as possible. Some examples are: Scott The Woz, JonTron, Cinemassacre (AVGN), Caddicarus, Soviet Womble. Some other youtubers that upload a little more regularly are: Jerma985 (Stream highlights on his 2nd channel), SMII7Y, UrinatingTree, Vargskelethor.