Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

thinking i might start to understand how faces in this show works

Cursed-Fate

1519874222_noohnoohno.thumb.png.117c673b9a7c1675c7f1af1208067a0c.png

this was the first try in a while and it's vastly inspired by celestia in the mlp movie, wasn't planning on trying out more thingsbruuh.thumb.png.04b7013db96e7c5e2c9ad909a588e44b.png

then, like, the day after i decided to try and make a bruh face, ended up doing a smug one55314102_notwhatiwasgoingfor.thumb.png.c92b2963a8dacf0e5302e72bab825ec6.png

this abomination was a try at making an even more smug face, turned out weird, idk what this expresses:sealed:ewww.thumb.png.590fe6ca746c55b1ecec2a6736077324.png

last one, disgust, so i looked at what disgust was like because i had no idea and damn, so many facial muscles are active on that expression

annyway that's all:sealed: have a nice day

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Califorum said:

That pony there reminds me of celestia!

well after designing the basic aspects of my oc, i noticed that the body could very well be the same as her, so like, he has a similar look also long hairs because it's cool

5 hours ago, SharpWit said:

These remind me a bit of Inkpotts portrayal of Pinkie Pie as Mr.Hyde

i've googled it and i get what you mean:ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cursed-Fate said:

well after designing the basic aspects of my oc, i noticed that the body could very well be the same as her, so like, he has a similar look also long hairs because it's cool

What is your OC like?

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

Those all look awesome!

thank you! I'll try to keep on practicing, if i wanna make a comic i'll have to get better:squee:

2 minutes ago, Califorum said:

What is your OC like?

I'll see if i have a full drawing, i don't think i have any tho, it's always cut to the chest or facing front since i'm not really good at mlp style, I'll respond to you again if i find one that could give you an idea

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Califorum said:

@Cursed-Fate

Your not the only one with alicorn OCs hahaha. I can't wait to see.

well, technically he's not an alicorn57090832_mlpoc.thumb.png.74f9a1408bf457fb5af685b1474f825c.png

that's an early design from when got the courage to draw mlp stuff, hence the terrible quality. Some of the things have been changed for the better and i perhaps should redo this specific drawing but updated.

and about him not being an alicorn even tho he appears to have wings well, they aren't, it's complicated, i have a full story for it.:yay:

• Brohoof 2

16 hours ago, Califorum said:

@Cursed-Fate

If you want you can dm and tell me about it!

sorry i'm aswering quite late, but i was trying to figure out how to respond:sealed: The thing is, i don't want to give away to many infos as i really want to release a full story about it, so like, I might be a bit paranoid but it already hapened, having art stolen, and i don't wanna take too much risk here, i hope you understand, maybe it sounds silly but yeah, i'm somewhat scared to give away too much infos as of now:blush: