Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Care Bears: Unlock the magic Fan Club.

StarlightSquilf0915

So I have seen people make Tangled fan clubs and stuff so I made this fan club. I watched some of the episodes and liked it so yeah. I also like Paw Patrol and Bluey and The Loud House, and also LPS: AWOOO (I will make LPS:AWOOO club too since I know sone people who like the show)

Ships I ship from this show:

Grumpy x Cheer

Funshine x Share

Bluster x Robbie

Dibble x Grumpy ( as bffs)

Cheer x Share (as bffs)

My favorite main characters.

1. Good Luck

2. Share

3. Cheer and Dibble (tied)

4. Tenderheart

5. Funshine

6. Grumpy

latest?cb=20190201031745

• 2 months later...

Ohh the care bears I forgot about those x3 I seen some of the previous cartoon series I think (not the most recent but still newer), didnt think much other than it's alright. The characters are cute tho. That older movie was cool tho just cuz the lion was cool

I used to compare MLP to Care bears when I was younger, but now I rarely hear about it anymore. I always liked the chest pattern thing I guess it kinda reminds me of cutie marks.

• 2 months later...
On 2021-03-04 at 2:52 AM, flurry said:

Ohh the care bears I forgot about those x3 I seen some of the previous cartoon series I think (not the most recent but still newer), didnt think much other than it's alright. The characters are cute tho. That older movie was cool tho just cuz the lion was cool

I used to compare MLP to Care bears when I was younger, but now I rarely hear about it anymore. I always liked the chest pattern thing I guess it kinda reminds me of cutie marks.

Me too! I don't like CBs that much anymore...it's been a while lol

On 2020-12-30 at 9:29 AM, strongwilled_pegasus said:

share bear for the win.......       but I had no idea that a new care bears series was out......

boy am I out of the loop

Lol