Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forum Update Completed - Issue List

Jeric
Message added by Jeric,

Current issues being looked at. 

Investigate donor tab settings / configuration for possible user controls

Remove user badge when a special badge is being used

Mobile user post container missing date

Mobile user post container brohoof count is back. 

3 hours ago, Evelyn Nocturne said:

So uh..I may have accidentally posted multiple of the same character ref due to the bug.. is there a way to delete all but one?

Report the posts you want removed and staff will take care of it :grin:

• Brohoof 1

No dates and times attached to posts when viewed on mobile. not sure at the moment if the same applied to desktop version. best the mobile gets is something saying something like 3 weeks later if there was a big enough gap between entries 

Would help to know what time it was when the post was made for time frame as well as context

• Brohoof 2

31 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

No dates and times attached to posts when viewed on mobile. not sure at the moment if the same applied to desktop version. best the mobile gets is something saying something like 3 weeks later if there was a big enough gap between entries 

Oh, yeah, I was about to legit post the same thing about that. I was confused why the dates and times didn't show up. 

3 hours ago, Will Guide said:

Would help to know what time it was when the post was made for time frame as well as context

I’m putting this on the list to fix tomorrow 

3 hours ago, The Wife of Hawks said:

@Jeric

I no longer have the option to change the font when altering my signature on my tablet :o

I’ll pop in the editor system and see if the drop down is just left off the tablet view. That sounds like the cause here 

I noticed this a few days ago, but on mobile (haven’t checked desktop), it doesn’t show the date posts in topics were created. I have to quote a post to find out. 

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Cagey said:

I noticed this a few days ago, but on mobile (haven’t checked desktop), it doesn’t show the date posts in topics were created. I have to quote a post to find out. 

8 hours ago, Califorum said:

Can't see the follow button.
image.thumb.png.fabe0697ea557379ca7561128a5fa655.png

23 hours ago, Califorum said:

When viewing profiles I don't see the Message button.
image.thumb.png.391b5fd29aee367aeef77744bb736ed9.png

I’m going to finish looking at these shortly. The entire post container is now custom so it took more than a few minutes to poke around the other day to add the class back in. Gonna basically merge three peoples take on the user information pane and post pane later 

This other two things look trivial, but I’ll fix it either way 

• Brohoof 2

3 minutes ago, Jeric said:

This other two things look trivial, but I’ll fix it either way 

Just to clarify ... by trivial I mean that they look easy and I know what to do before looking at the code ... but this framework has surprised me and made things a tad more annoying than it needs to be so it may take longer than a few minutes

• Brohoof 3

Looks like the other issues are a missing generic container. There are some custom theme changes in the profile so I'm gonna make a temp setting adjustment and dig in to that tomorrow. 

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Califorum said:

Is this a new feature or a bug?

image.png

I suspect a feature and another way of adding a status update, but I'm unsure. I'll play with it and see. :)

Note the date issue is back again after a as-yet-announced feature was added. Will work on fixing that again today

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Jeric said:

Date and time restored to mobile. I also de-centered the avatars. 

Where? I don't see a date/time on anything on a topic thread such as this. 

FCF0FF87-2052-432A-BABE-FA4F5F410A50.png

• Brohoof 1