Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forum Update Completed - Issue List

Jeric
Message added by Jeric,

Current issues being looked at. 

Investigate donor tab settings / configuration for possible user controls

Remove user badge when a special badge is being used

Mobile user post container missing date

Mobile user post container brohoof count is back. 

12 minutes ago, Light Blade said:

@Rikifive I hope that the bottom of this shall be reached soon. Should I [somehow] contact Google so they investigate it on their side? Because everythin' else on Gmail functions normally.

I believe it's unlikely, that the problem is on your end, given you say, that everything else works and the fact, that we did check some settings on your end. If you'd be thinking of checking more things on your end regardless, just to be absolutely sure, then I think it would be easier to just use another email, if you happen to have any. :P It would be simple - still no emails? blame forums; did get email? blame Google. 77EqXXE.png

• Brohoof 1

Usually, when the alert at the bottom of the browser showed that forum thread I was on updated, clicking on "Show Reply" or leaving it alone will allow it to disappear. However, each time I clicked on "Show Reply" or left it alone, the notification never went away.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

1 hour ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Usually, when the alert at the bottom of the browser showed that forum thread I was on updated, clicking on "Show Reply" or leaving it alone will allow it to disappear. However, each time I clicked on "Show Reply" or left it alone, the notification never went away.

Desktop? 

Seems like something buggy is going on with permissions. I mentioned on Jan 1 that I couldn't get into the MCM section of the forums anymore. That appeared to get fixed within a day or two and it was fine as far as I knew. I was able to read it yesterday and now suddenly I'm blocked again.

image.png.6f7c8b475498498825c3d2ce9e874bca.png

On 1/11/2021 at 10:30 AM, BornAgainBrony said:

Seems like something buggy is going on with permissions. I mentioned on Jan 1 that I couldn't get into the MCM section of the forums anymore. That appeared to get fixed within a day or two and it was fine as far as I knew. I was able to read it yesterday and now suddenly I'm blocked again.

image.png.6f7c8b475498498825c3d2ce9e874bca.png

I think I finally fixed this

• The topic was unfeatured
4 hours ago, Califorum said:

@Jeric

image.thumb.png.a53c7e0b2793d8081cd9169722efeeb5.png

The forum banner looks slightly smaller or out of place to me for some reason. Not sure if it is just my eye.

We haven’t changed anything with the banner since it was originally fixed by Lavo. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Califorum said:

Is this a new feature?
image.thumb.png.752d00600811927efe1f487337fc2b4e.png

You mean the larger Cover Photo option? Yes and no. It's an old feature that I have occasionally switched on from time to time for various reasons. 

On 2/1/2021 at 12:10 PM, BornAgainBrony said:

Saw it happen again today :(

I'll check the permissions again

• The topic was unpinned