Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Looking for someone to draw Kishi

Pandora

Hi hi,
I'm looking for someone to draw Kishi my ghost pony.
I'm letting you be free in how you wish to draw her but please draw the wisps alongside her.
1874273740_Kishitheghostpony.thumb.png.7299e6fb3bcb537a05efed6a65698933.png

the pink at the 'coat color' is for the blush.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Kujamih said:

Reminds me of ice eevee

How? Its not even close to an eeveelution and not based on that aswell 

ps ignoring comments now that are not relevant to art 

• Brohoof 1

CE276E0F-50A0-4871-9847-61CE7C5B8D46.thumb.png.e10bd7313ddef8a2512be64ce4188a7e.png

(How do people draw hair?) also I think I messed up the posing because I forgot hooves work differently than paws. But I hope you like it anyway. Your OCs are always awesomely designed. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Cagey said:
  Hide contents

CE276E0F-50A0-4871-9847-61CE7C5B8D46.thumb.png.e10bd7313ddef8a2512be64ce4188a7e.png

(How do people draw hair?) also I think I messed up the posing because I forgot hooves work differently than paws. But I hope you like it anyway. Your OCs are always awesomely designed. :adorkable:

Thank you for the compliment, I love the way you drew Kishi it’s really cute! Thanks cagey 💜

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
10 hours ago, SharpieSketches said:

so what did u have in mind for "kishi" or is it just "i want free art" thing

I already have what I wanted and it’s a bit rude to say “I want free art thing” cause that’s not it. I’ve paid lots many times for my OC’s artworks aswell as given others free art lots.

cagey drew them well

Edited by Pandora 🐼
  • Brohoof 1

• The topic was locked

Moderation Note

Topic is locked as the requester has what they asked for. Please understand that communication between individuals is crucial, for both the communicator and respondent. Things like backseat moderation, and passive aggressive replies don't help further the environment that we try and curate here on MLPF. As always it is usually best to message an individual or ask them to elaborate to clear of confusion. 

Thank you. 

~Jeric