Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Genshin Impact

Goat-kun

11 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Got the golden one to fuel my delusion. Got Stringless, Sacrificial Bow, and Aquila Favonia, but now I've used up all my luck for a while. Not that I'll need it since it's all farming from here on out. Ascending waifus form 0 to 90 is hard. Could use more constellations on my 4-stars, but the game has apparently decided that my armory is way too empty and is throwing weapons at me.

Ah you got the stringless? That’s good weapon pull, I was trying to pull for it when it was on a promo banner, but ah well. But cong!! Who’s the wielder? And yeah I heard people struggle ascending characters because they ascended their world too soon or fast and the bosses are harder. Are you planning to try to unlock Xinyan constellations at the least? She’s on Xiao’s banner!

11 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Both Kaeya and Dainslief share the Khaenri'ah/Abyss eye design with diamond-shaped pupils, so it is unlikely for Dain to be connected to Fatui in such a direct manner. All stairs and questions lead down to Khaenri'ah

Ah, good point there I didn’t noticed that part! I was only thinking he could be a fatui because of that mask he wore

1 hour ago, TBD said:

Ah you got the stringless? That’s good weapon pull, I was trying to pull for it when it was on a promo banner, but ah well. But cong!! Who’s the wielder? And yeah I heard people struggle ascending characters because they ascended their world too soon or fast and the bosses are harder. Are you planning to try to unlock Xinyan constellations at the least? She’s on Xiao’s banner!

Ah, good point there I didn’t noticed that part! I was only thinking he could be a fatui because of that mask he wore

Stringless for Fischl. I was running her with Rust but I prefer claymores for dps. Sacrificial Bow is bonkers on Diona. Gets you shielded all day long. I'm currently leveling Keqing with Aquila. My problem is not the world level. That's why I was sitting at adventure rank barrier for so long and made my preparations. Now I can pretty much stomp everything but Childe and stuff beyond the Abyss corridor, and that's with shitty artifacts. It's just that drops are still atrocious. You need to farm for ages for the last ascension. I've only bothered to push Razor to lvl 85 in order to speed up my farming.

When it comes to the free Liyue 4-star we might be able to choose ... I dunno. I have Xinyan at C1 and Beidou at C2, but then I have Xingqiu at C5. Guhua trap can wait since the system loves throwing him in my face. Will get that C6 sooner or later. Would like to get Beidou up in constellations since she turns boss fights into a joke, but C2 Xinyan also looks pretty darn fine. I'll probably choose Xinyan to boost my non-electro dps.

On 2021-02-06 at 8:12 PM, Goat-kun said:

Stringless for Fischl. I was running her with Rust but I prefer claymores for dps. Sacrificial Bow is bonkers on Diona. Gets you shielded all day long. I'm currently leveling Keqing with Aquila. My problem is not the world level. That's why I was sitting at adventure rank barrier for so long and made my preparations. Now I can pretty much stomp everything but Childe and stuff beyond the Abyss corridor, and that's with shitty artifacts. It's just that drops are still atrocious. You need to farm for ages for the last ascension. I've only bothered to push Razor to lvl 85 in order to speed up my farming.

When it comes to the free Liyue 4-star we might be able to choose ... I dunno. I have Xinyan at C1 and Beidou at C2, but then I have Xingqiu at C5. Guhua trap can wait since the system loves throwing him in my face. Will get that C6 sooner or later. Would like to get Beidou up in constellations since she turns boss fights into a joke, but C2 Xinyan also looks pretty darn fine. I'll probably choose Xinyan to boost my non-electro dps.

Yeah I still think these drop for the artifacts are ridiculous, you tried numerous times and they would give you the same one.  Would have been for the best if they don't make the system like that.  There's plenty of artifacts out there, and the system couldn't afford to drop something new? I'm doing the same as you are, not leveling up my world just yet till I have all I need to ascend. 

ah, I just got C1 Beidou which her electro shield would make a good combo with Xinyan's fire shield. I think C2 Xinyan would be a good idea since when you release her super attack it also create a shield too! Let me know how it goes! I wanted to pull for more to unlock Xinyan's constellations, but I'm pretty close to my pity system and I don't to pull any 5 star at the moment. 

On 2021-02-10 at 8:12 PM, TBD said:

Yeah I still think these drop for the artifacts are ridiculous, you tried numerous times and they would give you the same one.  Would have been for the best if they don't make the system like that.  There's plenty of artifacts out there, and the system couldn't afford to drop something new? I'm doing the same as you are, not leveling up my world just yet till I have all I need to ascend. 

ah, I just got C1 Beidou which her electro shield would make a good combo with Xinyan's fire shield. I think C2 Xinyan would be a good idea since when you release her super attack it also create a shield too! Let me know how it goes! I wanted to pull for more to unlock Xinyan's constellations, but I'm pretty close to my pity system and I don't to pull any 5 star at the moment. 

The last two AR barriers can be pretty tough. Good news is that all AR rank XP actually counts even if you do not ascend. That's how I jumped for like 6 ranks after I did the level increase mission.

The artifacts are a big problem. First you need to get the right one and then it needs to have the right stats which it almost never does. Nyan could probably use Retracing Bolide with its shield bonuses. I'll need all of my Kazuma grade isekai luck. Got that Adeptus Edgelord in one 10-roll so this is going to be nothing :P

On 2021-02-13 at 12:25 PM, Goat-kun said:

The last two AR barriers can be pretty tough. Good news is that all AR rank XP actually counts even if you do not ascend. That's how I jumped for like 6 ranks after I did the level increase mission.

The artifacts are a big problem. First you need to get the right one and then it needs to have the right stats which it almost never does. Nyan could probably use Retracing Bolide with its shield bonuses. I'll need all of my Kazuma grade isekai luck. Got that Adeptus Edgelord in one 10-roll so this is going to be nothing :P

I feel ya, I think I used up all my lucks of getting good artifacts from Dvailn and the Wolf boss..now they keep giving me the berserkers ones. And yeah they give you one good one and when you go in to try to get another piece of the set, the game will never give you the same different set.  You got Xiao? That's awesome, cong!!  dude,  I got him yesterday on my second 10 roll! I was only pulling for Xinyan C1 and then he came :ButtercupLaugh: I wasn't really expecting to get him or even bother pulling for him. But he's pretty good. The only down fall would be his HP going down when you use his super move. But I personally won't replace my main DPS, Childe for him. He's more of a secondary DPS. 

A new enemy appeared or mentioned in Dain’s story

A5BE4CB1-C9B1-4498-9491-E03709E5DA15.thumb.jpeg.98a92f9b4f4ce2f3eb51fb0c07983a4a.jpeg

abyss herald

their outfits looks similar with his

C9BE08B8-FCB9-4720-842D-1D9BF819C65A.thumb.jpeg.2a4d28c1344379cfd959e8d44ba7f187.jpeg

Since Dain is an Khraen'riah, the people are cursed to become abyss monsters. He knows about the other twin, who we last saw them with the abyss order who referred them as “king” or “queen” depending whose twins you go with. There’s no doubt he might have some past relation with the abyss order since now Dain has something against the abyss order. He even have foggy memories.  I have a feeling he could either be one, ex-member of the order. Or two, one of the people who are cursed but didn’t turn into monsters but but instead become one with it. Which explains how he ‘live’ that long. 

what do you guys think?

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-02-17 at 12:58 AM, TBD said:

I feel ya, I think I used up all my lucks of getting good artifacts from Dvailn and the Wolf boss..now they keep giving me the berserkers ones. And yeah they give you one good one and when you go in to try to get another piece of the set, the game will never give you the same different set.  You got Xiao? That's awesome, cong!!  dude,  I got him yesterday on my second 10 roll! I was only pulling for Xinyan C1 and then he came :ButtercupLaugh: I wasn't really expecting to get him or even bother pulling for him. But he's pretty good. The only down fall would be his HP going down when you use his super move. But I personally won't replace my main DPS, Childe for him. He's more of a secondary DPS. 

Got Nyan to C2, but then I realized that I have accumulated enough of [random gacha currency] and bought Beidou C3 from the shop. I also found a role for Bell sword. Beidou Tidecaller does not give invulnerability but damage absorption based on her HP. That's why Childe can still hurt her even if she blocks ... unless you build her thicc n' tanky. Nyan C2 has a physical nuke. Got her to 1800 damage but I'll need more.

48 minutes ago, TBD said:

Since Dain is an Khraen'riah, the people are cursed to become abyss monsters. He knows about the other twin, who we last saw them with the abyss order who referred them as “king” or “queen” depending whose twins you go with. There’s no doubt he might have some past relation with the abyss order since now Dain has something against the abyss order. He even have foggy memories.  I have a feeling he could either be one, ex-member of the order. Or two, one of the people who are cursed but didn’t turn into monsters but but instead become one with it. Which explains how he ‘live’ that long.

Heralds, Mages, and Hilichurls do seem to be connected with the cursed people of Khaenri'ah, but it seems that not all were changed. We should ask Kaeya for answers since he's also from down/up there. It's also curious that these monsters don't need a Vision to cast their spells, and Dainslief doesn't seem to have one either. My theory is that he was our sibling's companion before they became the leader of the Order. That is why he asked us those three questions when we first meet him. That is also why he is so determined to hunt them down.

The other curious thing is how they all, Paimon included, share visual similarities to the Unknown Goddess who in turn resembles Herrscher of the Void from Honkai Impact. Khaenri'ah, Celestia, and the true sky on the other side of the Abyss, the gods owe a lot of answers. The inhabitants of Khaenri'ah might be the equivalent of the Greek people from the Golden Age.

Edited by Goat-kun
I slipped on a toast

Found this fanon Teyvat picture to help explain the whole theory:

137739546_TeyvatTheory.thumb.png.cfb28e80af40787ad18d48f9e6dad943.png

The crimson moon was seen here along with the apparent destruction of Khaenri'ah civilization by the hands of Unknown Goddess:

Edited by Goat-kun
Run out of resin

• 2 weeks later...

You cannot possibly comprehend the level of luck at which I operate!

New month, new banner, new wishes. Good times all around. Though, for a FTP these wishes bring along a certain amount of dread since these will likely be the only wishes we get for a while. Will it be a 5-star, a 4-star you wish for, or just another dud.

And so there I was, face to face with MiHoYo gacha system, with nothing but my 10+10 wishes to throw at it. I'm not much for counting my pity, though I was somewhat sure it was less than 30 wishes form my last 5-star. So I figured I'd just roll my standard ones first, and the game drops Skyward Pride claymore on my head. Buck! I just wasted my 5-star wish on a damn weapon. Sure, it can probably turn my Razor into an unstoppable flesh-mincing monstrosity, but my Starsilver was doing the job just fine. So that was it. Hu Tao? More like Who Tao, am I right. At least I'll be mincing stuff with a deluxe weapon. However, the gods saw fitting to grant me two 5-star wishes in a row, and so I also became a proud owner of a cheeky funeral parlor director. But that's not all. Xingqiu also dropped by with his C6 and that one purple 4-star catalyst nobody cares about.

The reason why Hu Tao is great is cause she's pyro that can target her element at close range. Amber is to me the best support pyro if you're not using her for reactions. You pop her ult or a few arrows and melt/burn stuff that needs to be melted/burned. Xiangling is better when it comes to reactions, but she's bad with electro cause enemies will get thrown all over the place. And Xinyan is basically a physical dps. Her pyro is pretty meh, but her nuke and buffs are up there. If you're running a physical superconduct comp, you should include Nyan as your pyro character.

On 2021-03-02 at 1:32 PM, Goat-kun said:

You cannot possibly comprehend the level of luck at which I operate!

New month, new banner, new wishes. Good times all around. Though, for a FTP these wishes bring along a certain amount of dread since these will likely be the only wishes we get for a while. Will it be a 5-star, a 4-star you wish for, or just another dud.

And so there I was, face to face with MiHoYo gacha system, with nothing but my 10+10 wishes to throw at it. I'm not much for counting my pity, though I was somewhat sure it was less than 30 wishes form my last 5-star. So I figured I'd just roll my standard ones first, and the game drops Skyward Pride claymore on my head. Buck! I just wasted my 5-star wish on a damn weapon. Sure, it can probably turn my Razor into an unstoppable flesh-mincing monstrosity, but my Starsilver was doing the job just fine. So that was it. Hu Tao? More like Who Tao, am I right. At least I'll be mincing stuff with a deluxe weapon. However, the gods saw fitting to grant me two 5-star wishes in a row, and so I also became a proud owner of a cheeky funeral parlor director. But that's not all. Xingqiu also dropped by with his C6 and that one purple 4-star catalyst nobody cares about.

The reason why Hu Tao is great is cause she's pyro that can target her element at close range. Amber is to me the best support pyro if you're not using her for reactions. You pop her ult or a few arrows and melt/burn stuff that needs to be melted/burned. Xiangling is better when it comes to reactions, but she's bad with electro cause enemies will get thrown all over the place. And Xinyan is basically a physical dps. Her pyro is pretty meh, but her nuke and buffs are up there. If you're running a physical superconduct comp, you should include Nyan as your pyro character.

That awesome man!! And damn you have been saving primogems have you? Unless you gain it from another way? :umad:which I,myself is a guilty of. But I only have to use real money on it if I necessary needs it ya know?

but damn two promo characters at once dude, how many do you have to pull to get Hu teo? Overall congratulations again she will make a great addition to your team!

also I’m curious and since maybe this is a good place to compare and contrast characters build, a friend of mine have Hu Teo and she wanted to compare and contrast other user builds on her. So if you don’t could you share yours? Also I have Xiao too and I need someone to compare and contrast with! 

here’s mine

Spoiler

Is it me? or the Genshin Impact fandom is dumb as fuck? I mean can't say much about them since majority of them are bunch of horny angsty kids/teenagers. You can't even say one thing that's differ from the popularity or anything negatives. Because if you do, they just go ballistic on you for no reason.  @Goat-kun I'm really glad you made a Genshin thread topic, to help my sanity dealing with this annoying fandom. 

(edited)
21 hours ago, TBD said:

That awesome man!! And damn you have been saving primogems have you? Unless you gain it from another way? :umad:which I,myself is a guilty of. But I only have to use real money on it if I necessary needs it ya know?

but damn two promo characters at once dude, how many do you have to pull to get Hu teo? Overall congratulations again she will make a great addition to your team!

also I’m curious and since maybe this is a good place to compare and contrast characters build, a friend of mine have Hu Teo and she wanted to compare and contrast other user builds on her. So if you don’t could you share yours? Also I have Xiao too and I need someone to compare and contrast with! 

I'm F2P so I only get that many wishes. I just burned 10 standard and 10 timed banner wishes. That's all I had. 20 wishes, two 5-stars. The trick is to pad your rolls with wishes you get from leveling characters. Since I own all 4-stars I got quite the bang for my buck. Most gone now though. And by wishing you also get [some random currency] with which you can buy wishes from the shop every month. And that's how I scraped my rolls for Hu.

As for Xiao build, them pros are saying that 2 Gladiator's (atk %) and 2 Viridescent (Anemo dmg %) are the way to go. I agree and I have some passable pieces lying around. Still have to lvl him once I get enough stuff; however, my spears are all shit. All I have that would not stink on him is Prototype Starglitter. Will probably suffice. Okay, I'll raise the emo kid to 90. I'll be hard. I'm still having nightmares from Keqing farmfest.

Hu Tao, now I'll have to farm pyro artifacts first. Crimson Witch more specifically. I have a Dragon's Bane spear that will also have to do. It may have elemental mastery but it also has +20% damage on burning opponents.

The thing is, if your artifacts are purple, you should focus on getting ready to farm high lvl stuff. Start with bosses since you'll need materials anyway and Gladiator's is the best orange artifact set to get you started. Well, purple Glad is good to get you through the transition too.

1 hour ago, TBD said:

Is it me? or the Genshin Impact fandom is dumb as fuck? I mean can't say much about them since majority of them are bunch of horny angsty kids/teenagers. You can't even say one thing that's differ from the popularity or anything negatives. Because if you do, they just go ballistic on you for no reason.  @Goat-kun I'm really glad you made a Genshin thread topic, to help my sanity dealing with this annoying fandom. 

Yeah, I can imagine. See one fandom, see them all. It's why I do such stuff alone most of the time. So what did you do?

Edited by Goat-kun
  • Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

I'm F2P so I only get that many wishes. I just burned 10 standard and 10 timed banner wishes. That's all I had. 20 wishes, two 5-stars. The trick is to pad your rolls with wishes you get from leveling characters. Since I own all 4-stars I got quite the bang for my buck. Most gone now though. And by wishing you also get [some random currency] with which you can buy wishes from the shop every month. And that's how I scraped my rolls for Hu.

As for Xiao build, them pros are saying that 2 Gladiator's (atk %) and 2 Viridescent (Anemo dmg %) are the way to go. I agree and I have some passable pieces lying around. Still have to lvl him once I get enough stuff; however, my spears are all shit. All I have that would not stink on him is Prototype Starglitter. Will probably suffice. Okay, I'll raise the emo kid to 90. I'll be hard. I'm still having nightmares from Keqing farmfest.

Hu Tao, now I'll have to farm pyro artifacts first. Crimson Witch more specifically. I have a Dragon's Bane spear that will also have to do. It may have elemental mastery but it also has +20% damage on burning opponents.

The thing is, if your artifacts are purple, you should focus on getting ready to farm high lvl stuff. Start with bosses since you'll need materials anyway and Gladiator's is the best orange artifact set to get you started. Well, purple Glad is good to get you through the transition too

Ah good advices! I’m still in world 25 since I trying to farm as much as I could for my characters. I would agree these artifacts are great for them but then again the drop are bad. Don’t think I would be able to get any five stars artifacts at this world level.

3 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Yeah, I can imagine. See one fandom, see them all. It's why I do such stuff alone most of the time. So what did you

Well all I said was how I don’t like Hu Teo because her personality not her gameplay. And well, you know how kids are? And most of them wouldn’t bother with lores and only like to focus such ridiculous things like shipping and Waifus. Just about anything you say that is “cons” gets them trigger. I have Twitter and like to post anything that is Genshin. But I can’t post anything without dealing with bs from fandom.

On 2021-03-04 at 12:35 AM, TBD said:

Ah good advices! I’m still in world 25 since I trying to farm as much as I could for my characters. I would agree these artifacts are great for them but then again the drop are bad. Don’t think I would be able to get any five stars artifacts at this world level.

Then I guess your best bet for Xiao is 4 piece Berserker or Brave Heart. I'm AR 55, which is basically the highest level you can practically get. Managed to level Xiao to 70. Need books, need Mora, need that weirdass geovishap rock. Resin is suffering.

On 2021-03-04 at 12:35 AM, TBD said:

Well all I said was how I don’t like Hu Teo because her personality not her gameplay. And well, you know how kids are? And most of them wouldn’t bother with lores and only like to focus such ridiculous things like shipping and Waifus. Just about anything you say that is “cons” gets them trigger. I have Twitter and like to post anything that is Genshin. But I can’t post anything without dealing with bs from fandom.

People often behave irrationally when it comes to waifus and shipping. Then there are the fanboys that act like IP clergy. Even our fandom had such problems, and it will likely have them again. Such people care too much and in a wrong way. It is their holy mission to scream at negative comments. Proper replies are above their adventure rank. They are Reckless Pallads the whole lot of them.

I kinda like Hu. Her humor and reasoning are familiar to me, which explains my own lack of popularity :P The good thing about Hu is how chill she is when being called a weirdo. Your average G4 pony would be trying to hurt everyone and their mother if so many characters had negative opinion about them. That's why she's my girl. We could do the coffin dance together. The one character that gets on my nerves is Childe. He can go pound sand.

• Brohoof 1

I tried, the multiplayer kind of sucks as it's almost impossible to get someone to play with you, which sucks for some of the timed missions.. I also agree with a lot of people, that after playing BotW, it is almost a carbon copy, and I'm surprised Nintendo is actually allowing it to be ported to the Switch.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-03-05 at 1:17 PM, Goat-kun said:

Then I guess your best bet for Xiao is 4 piece Berserker or Brave Heart. I'm AR 55, which is basically the highest level you can practically get. Managed to level Xiao to 70. Need books, need Mora, need that weirdass geovishap rock. Resin is suffering

Oh okay then good to know I have lots of berserkers ones and already equip two for him too!

On 2021-03-05 at 1:17 PM, Goat-kun said:

eople often behave irrationally when it comes to waifus and shipping. Then there are the fanboys that act like IP clergy. Even our fandom had such problems, and it will likely have them again. Such people care too much and in a wrong way. It is their holy mission to scream at negative comments. Proper replies are above their adventure rank. They are Reckless Pallads the whole lot of them.

I kinda like Hu. Her humor and reasoning are familiar to me, which explains my own lack of popularity :P The good thing about Hu is how chill she is when being called a weirdo. Your average G4 pony would be trying to hurt everyone and their mother if so many characters had negative opinion about them. That's why she's my girl. We could do the coffin dance together. The one character that gets on my nerves is Childe. He can go pound sand

Yeah agreed, welp I try not to be bother by their annoyance as much but it’s like stepping on a mine field with that fandom ya know?

I can see how lots of people like Hu Teo, which I agree to some extend that she’s pretty cute and cheery. That’s what I like about her and her design. Also her standby even got one of Michael Jackson “Thriller” dance move! I think the only part I don’t like about her is while she’s a prankster she does out to insult others and being  two-face with her ‘fake’ smile. Well to what I read on what the other characters say about her. I don’t know how she is as person unless I have her as a character to read more on her perspective. But gameplay wise, hell, she’s hella strong and I would recommend anyone to have her in their team. She super good!

Yeah about that Childe, I don’t blame ya. He comes out a douche and arrogant but I don’t understand how most people likes him for being all nicey and sunshine and rainbow:scoots:

On 2021-03-06 at 12:06 AM, Silicon Chimera said:

I tried, the multiplayer kind of sucks as it's almost impossible to get someone to play with you, which sucks for some of the timed missions.. I also agree with a lot of people, that after playing BotW, it is almost a carbon copy, and I'm surprised Nintendo is actually allowing it to be ported to the Switch.

Indeed, this game is best enjoyed as a single player unless you are able to vet people. I personally ignore all join game requests from randos. As far as Nintendo is concerned, they do not own the game mechanics the same way Blizzard does not own MOBA. Plus they are focused on their console sales. I have PC. I like waifus. Supply and demand. Come at me brah.

16 hours ago, TBD said:

I can see how lots of people like Hu Teo, which I agree to some extend that she’s pretty cute and cheery. That’s what I like about her and her design. Also her standby even got one of Michael Jackson “Thriller” dance move! I think the only part I don’t like about her is while she’s a prankster she does out to insult others and being  two-face with her ‘fake’ smile. Well to what I read on what the other characters say about her. I don’t know how she is as person unless I have her as a character to read more on her perspective. But gameplay wise, hell, she’s hella strong and I would recommend anyone to have her in their team. She super good!

Yeah about that Childe, I don’t blame ya. He comes out a douche and arrogant but I don’t understand how most people likes him for being all nicey and sunshine and rainbow:scoots:

It's more about their actions than their smiles. I was talking from my perspective but then I remembered that you haven't completed the Liyue arc and character story quests since you are AR 25. You'll probably understand once you do. Won't spoil stuff unless you want me to.

7 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

It's more about their actions than their smiles. I was talking from my perspective but then I remembered that you haven't completed the Liyue arc and character story quests since you are AR 25. You'll probably understand once you do. Won't spoil stuff unless you want me to.

Sure I don’t mind some spoilers, I’m not much big on Genshin lores since I sometime read things ahead on the internet. I mostly play the game for whenever I’m bored. So any spoilers won’t bother me. I mostly got my bad impression about Hu Teo based on what the other characters thinks of her. 

I want to try to pull for Roseria! Hopefully I get her without having to waste so much though.

A2A9539D-718E-4D87-AC21-0645F3DA3ECC.jpeg.49dbfb5ba4c96c2ef3b9d2db456036e8.jpeg

21 hours ago, TBD said:

Sure I don’t mind some spoilers, I’m not much big on Genshin lores since I sometime read things ahead on the internet. I mostly play the game for whenever I’m bored. So any spoilers won’t bother me. I mostly got my bad impression about Hu Teo based on what the other characters thinks of her. 

Knock yourself out:

This is Hu Tao - the entire character arc. There's lots of Paimon in there so take a pill or do yoga before you watch :P
Spoiler

And this is why Childe should pound sand. Sure he got used as a test by the Geo Archon, but he didn't know about it. It's all Childe being Childe:

Spoiler

Rosaria? Yeah, it would be nice to get another cryo support/sub dps. I have already prepared myself to get pelted with Barbaras. Would not mind Razor though. Or how about we get some constellations for F2P characters? And Amber rework. Would roll for Amber rework.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-03-08 at 10:38 AM, Goat-kun said:

Knock yourself out:

This is Hu Tao - the entire character arc. There's lots of Paimon in there so take a pill or do yoga before you watch :P

Reveal hidden contents

And this is why Childe should pound sand. Sure he got used as a test by the Geo Archon, but he didn't know about it. It's all Childe being Childe:

Reveal hidden contents

Rosaria? Yeah, it would be nice to get another cryo support/sub dps. I have already prepared myself to get pelted with Barbaras. Would not mind Razor though. Or how about we get some constellations for F2P characters? And Amber rework. Would roll for Amber rework.

Thanks for sharing! Sorry, I have to skips some parts mainly the paimon's as most of time they do talk a lot. But I do get it Hu Tao does have a very sweet side of her, and the ending with the kids was sad and yet heartwarming. Is it me or Hu Tao personality just reminds me somewhat Rainbow Dash? Except she's more considerate when it comes life and death topic. Hu tao is pretty adorable personality-wise.  I guess when she jokes, it was a bit much, so I do find it sometime annoying. But I respected her for her serious side when it comes to her job and respecting the dead. I do like the part where she just doing her job and showing that death is just part of life and people just took it in a wrong way. And while making dark humors along the way. 

Knock yourself out:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah  I've seen that, and I agreed. While most people think Childe is manipulated/brainwashed by the fatui association, that's not the case. Childe is very aware of his action and his bloodlust and there's no way most of his crimes that were committed was just because someone is pulling a puppet strings on him.  Childe is power hungry and don't simply give a crap about others than himself and the woman he serve for. I guess people just wanted to think Childe is still a "good" guy so they can ship him with Lumine. 

Oh you're planning to unlock Barb constellations? And yep, hopefully I will be able to pull Rosaria without hitting my pity system without my consent.  Speaking of amber have you heard anything about Miyoho changing her Ultimate? 

23 hours ago, TBD said:

Thanks for sharing! Sorry, I have to skips some parts mainly the paimon's as most of time they do talk a lot. But I do get it Hu Tao does have a very sweet side of her, and the ending with the kids was sad and yet heartwarming. Is it me or Hu Tao personality just reminds me somewhat Rainbow Dash? Except she's more considerate when it comes life and death topic. Hu tao is pretty adorable personality-wise.  I guess when she jokes, it was a bit much, so I do find it sometime annoying. But I respected her for her serious side when it comes to her job and respecting the dead. I do like the part where she just doing her job and showing that death is just part of life and people just took it in a wrong way. And while making dark humors along the way. 

Hu is weird and spicy, but diligent and resolute underneath. She's more of a Pinkie in my eyes. Or at least what Pinkie should have been. Amber is more like RD.

23 hours ago, TBD said:

Yeah  I've seen that, and I agreed. While most people think Childe is manipulated/brainwashed by the fatui association, that's not the case. Childe is very aware of his action and his bloodlust and there's no way most of his crimes that were committed was just because someone is pulling a puppet strings on him.  Childe is power hungry and don't simply give a crap about others than himself and the woman he serve for. I guess people just wanted to think Childe is still a "good" guy so they can ship him with Lumine. 

Childe x Lumine is one of the more prominent and predictable Genshin ships out there. Well, let's say he's not completely irredeemable, but he'd need a few Berserk story arcs in order to become a decent person. He is a lot like young Guts before he became the Black Swordsman. In other words, Abyss Order would need to destroy Snezhnaya. Ironic that their canon leader is Lumine.

23 hours ago, TBD said:

Oh you're planning to unlock Barb constellations? And yep, hopefully I will be able to pull Rosaria without hitting my pity system without my consent.  Speaking of amber have you heard anything about Miyoho changing her Ultimate? 

Dunno. Something tells me I' won't have a choice :P Anyhow, Amber bunny and constellations would need some work. They are useless. The rest is fine. I haven't heard that they are doing any of that. One day.

23 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Hu is weird and spicy, but diligent and resolute underneath. She's more of a Pinkie in my eyes. Or at least what Pinkie should have been. Amber is more like RD.

Oh yeah Pinkie is more fitting with her's, I forgot pinkie does have that prankster and the mischievous side to her! Also, question. My sister have enough to get a promo banner character, but she's wondering if she should save it for Klee or pull for Hu Tao. Klee is a strong DPS, but Hu Tao is also strong too, since her attack are similar like Childe and plus she can heal too. Who do you think she should pull for? :pout:

Childe x Lumine is one of the more prominent and predictable Genshin ships out there. Well, let's say he's not completely irredeemable, but he'd need a few Berserk story arcs in order to become a decent person. He is a lot like young Guts before he became the Black Swordsman. In other words, Abyss Order would need to destroy Snezhnaya. Ironic that their canon leader is Lumine.

Guts?  I see Childe more like Kylo Ren, since Guts has shown more growth and  righteous compared to Childe. Of course if we're talking about when Guts is younger than maybe.   Childe in some extent do show respect for his men sometime but he does take in pleasure when punishing his men.  I see Childe like Kylo because he goes through dealing this darkness within himself as a 14 year old, along with daddy issues. Like Kylo did as a kid.  Even childe's own swordsman master couldn't discipline him due to his ill-temper and poor nature. Hence why his father send him over to the military (fatui) thinking it can fix him up.  And well, you know how that goes.  If anything, I don't think Childe will be redeemable due to his nature and being power hungry like Kylo. Let alone, going against the fatui code for his own agenda (trying to conquer the world in his own terms) like how kylo goes against the First Order code for his own agenda. If he were to do one good thing it might be helping others to take down the Abyss order if Snezhnaya are being ran over by the AO. But I personally hope he and the rest will die for their crimes. However, I don't think death will ever occur in such game like Genshin. ... or will it? :umad:

Childe, clearly knows what he's doing and he clearly wants to be the strongest so he can dominate the world. Although his backstory needs more work. daddy issues and controlling the darkness within himself is a bit cliche.

E4370F35-3046-4092-B791-CBA79AEC3267.thumb.jpeg.f772cb50286159297c5edde6cb51ffd4.jpeg

Dunno. Something tells me I' won't have a choice :P Anyhow, Amber bunny and constellations would need some work. They are useless. The rest is fine. I haven't heard that they are doing any of that. One day.

Ah, well good luck then man! and I heard about her constellations needing more work, what C are you on for her? 

(edited)
On 2021-03-11 at 7:27 PM, TBD said:

Oh yeah Pinkie is more fitting with her's, I forgot pinkie does have that prankster and the mischievous side to her! Also, question. My sister have enough to get a promo banner character, but she's wondering if she should save it for Klee or pull for Hu Tao. Klee is a strong DPS, but Hu Tao is also strong too, since her attack are similar like Childe and plus she can heal too. Who do you think she should pull for? :pout:

Guts?  I see Childe more like Kylo Ren, since Guts has shown more growth and  righteous compared to Childe. Of course if we're talking about when Guts is younger than maybe.   Childe in some extent do show respect for his men sometime but he does take in pleasure when punishing his men.  I see Childe like Kylo because he goes through dealing this darkness within himself as a 14 year old, along with daddy issues. Like Kylo did as a kid.  Even childe's own swordsman master couldn't discipline him due to his ill-temper and poor nature. Hence why his father send him over to the military (fatui) thinking it can fix him up.  And well, you know how that goes.  If anything, I don't think Childe will be redeemable due to his nature and being power hungry like Kylo. Let alone, going against the fatui code for his own agenda (trying to conquer the world in his own terms) like how kylo goes against the First Order code for his own agenda. If he were to do one good thing it might be helping others to take down the Abyss order if Snezhnaya are being ran over by the AO. But I personally hope he and the rest will die for their crimes. However, I don't think death will ever occur in such game like Genshin. ... or will it? :umad:

Childe, clearly knows what he's doing and he clearly wants to be the strongest so he can dominate the world. Although his backstory needs more work. daddy issues and controlling the darkness within himself is a bit cliche.

E4370F35-3046-4092-B791-CBA79AEC3267.thumb.jpeg.f772cb50286159297c5edde6cb51ffd4.jpeg

Ah, well good luck then man! and I heard about her constellations needing more work, what C are you on for her? 

It's hard to say who she should pull for. Hu probably does the most burst damage with Klee being a more consistent damage dealer, but play style is important. Me, I like hitting stuff in melee so Hu Tao is a better choice, but other people like throwing bombs. Both characters are good dps choice. I'd say she should go watch a few videos and roll for a character she likes better. It also depends who you already have. If you have close range support and lack of characters that have barriers you might wanna roll Hu over Klee.

The Guts we know has layers, but in his youth Guts was nothing more than a heartless mercenary who didn't care for anything but swinging his sword. Guts the dark hero was forged after Lost Children. Kylo has way too much ambition while both Childe and Young Guts have none. They are completely satisfied being lapdogs to what they perceive is a glorious leader as long as they can fight.

Childe is by no means beyond humanity like God Hand and Apostles. He cares way too much for his family and is loyal to his goddess as far as I can read. There's even a story mission that tries to portray him in a sympathetic way. That is why I think he could grow by experiencing a similar fate as Guts did. Of course, his personality is not similar to Guts and never will be. The character that might be closest to Guts both story and personality-wise is Dainsleif.

Honkai Impact has death, I think, but I'm not sure it would fly in this game.

I have Barbara on C3 which is great for both Mona and Childe. I'm not really looking to get her higher. I'm C0 on Amber. It's actually hard to get constellations on free characters since you want to roll on timed wishes. Unlimited free characters should be in the shop for low prices if you ask me.

Edited by Goat-kun
hehe