Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Genshin Impact

Goat-kun

On 2021-03-12 at 11:30 AM, Goat-kun said:

It's hard to say who she should pull for. Hu probably does the most burst damage with Klee being a more consistent damage dealer, but play style is important. Me, I like hitting stuff in melee so Hu Tao is a better choice, but other people like throwing bombs. Both characters are good dps choice. I'd say she should go watch a few videos and roll for a character she likes better. It also depends who you already have. If you have close range support and lack of characters that have barriers you might wanna roll Hu over Klee.

She decided to pull for Hu Tao, unfortunately she got has to go through 50/50 and got qiqi. I thought she will get a 100% sure for Hu Tao,   but found out she got the standard character from the standard banner  instead while back. But I guess she's okay with that because she also like qiqi too. But man, I personally hate the 50/50 system. I don't see the point of that when people are going to get a standard character from the standard banner. Honestly I was disappointed because I'd love her to have Hu tao so I could team up with her and see Hu tao in person...

The Guts we know has layers, but in his youth Guts was nothing more than a heartless mercenary who didn't care for anything but swinging his sword. Guts the dark hero was forged after Lost Children. Kylo has way too much ambition while both Childe and Young Guts have none. They are completely satisfied being lapdogs to what they perceive is a glorious leader as long as they can fight.

Childe is by no means beyond humanity like God Hand and Apostles. He cares way too much for his family and is loyal to his goddess as far as I can read. There's even a story mission that tries to portray him in a sympathetic way. That is why I think he could grow by experiencing a similar fate as Guts did. Of course, his personality is not similar to Guts and never will be. The character that might be closest to Guts both story and personality-wise is Dainsleif.

Yeah younger Guts is more fitting with Childe, i mean if Childe could experiences the kinship with others or with his comrades like how Guts did when he first met Griffin and his band of Hawks, he learned there's more than just to fight through building kidships with his comrades. Childe despite of his "ugly" nature, he does show respect for his men though, well...to some extent. But yeah unlike Guts, Childe is too much of a arrogant person. I can definitely Dain similar to Guts story. Just found out that Dain was a former royal knight for the his people. Almost similar to how Guts used to be part of the Band of the Hawk. My theory are while his people become monster, Dain himself might have witnesses it and also got affected too ( as I  mentioned before). If the theory are correct, that's similar to the fall of the band of the Hawk when they were attacked by the apostles. Dain who's one of the few who survived this, like how Guts and Casa did, might have some hidden power within himself, just like Guts with the Black swordman. And like Guts who vowed to take down the Apostle because of what they did to him and casa,  Dain might have the same motive and vendetta against the Abyss order. i might get overboard but that's my thoughts.

I have Barbara on C3 which is great for both Mona and Childe. I'm not really looking to get her higher. I'm C0 on Amber. It's actually hard to get constellations on free characters since you want to roll on timed wishes. Unlimited free characters should be in the shop for low prices if you ask me.

yeah you can say that again, I wanted to get some con. for Lisa but I also wish they will have in the banner one day.. but you played Honkai impact too?

• Brohoof 1

19 hours ago, TBD said:

She decided to pull for Hu Tao, unfortunately she got has to go through 50/50 and got qiqi. I thought she will get a 100% sure for Hu Tao,   but found out she got the standard character from the standard banner  instead while back. But I guess she's okay with that because she also like qiqi too. But man, I personally hate the 50/50 system. I don't see the point of that when people are going to get a standard character from the standard banner. Honestly I was disappointed because I'd love her to have Hu tao so I could team up with her and see Hu tao in person...

Gacha games have systems that suck on purpose. Don't worry too much. Hu will come back. I suspect she'll be on some Halloween banner or something. Just look at Venti and Childe. Whales are saying healers suck, but stacks of money do tend to break the game, so they cannot be taken seriously by us plebs. Qiqi is a cryo healer which makes her insanely good for electro physical dps teams. It would be a huge reverse F U for the game to throw zombie loli at me on a Venti banner since I'm a F2P who's running lvl 90 Razor and Keqing :P

Speaking of dps, I'm almost done with Xiao. He's lvl 90 with lvl 5 talents. I can run him with Gladiator's for now until I get back into artifact farming/leveling phase. I also bough Blackcliff Pole from the shop with [some stupid ass currency] you get by doing wishes. It has crit dmg so it's the best thing I can get on him since he gets crit rate with levels.

19 hours ago, TBD said:

yeah you can say that again, I wanted to get some con. for Lisa but I also wish they will have in the banner one day.. but you played Honkai impact too?

Free characters need more love.

I didn't play Honkai. I learned about it long ago from RWBY critics of all people.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-03-16 at 11:50 AM, Goat-kun said:

Gacha games have systems that suck on purpose. Don't worry too much. Hu will come back. I suspect she'll be on some Halloween banner or something. Just look at Venti and Childe. Whales are saying healers suck, but stacks of money do tend to break the game, so they cannot be taken seriously by us plebs. Qiqi is a cryo healer which makes her insanely good for electro physical dps teams. It would be a huge reverse F U for the game to throw zombie loli at me on a Venti banner since I'm a F2P who's running lvl 90 Razor and Keqing :P

Speaking of dps, I'm almost done with Xiao. He's lvl 90 with lvl 5 talents. I can run him with Gladiator's for now until I get back into artifact farming/leveling phase. I also bough Blackcliff Pole from the shop with [some stupid ass currency] you get by doing wishes. It has crit dmg so it's the best thing I can get on him since he gets crit rate with levels.

I would hope she does come back for halloween event or special, although she and klee is one her top wanting list, so whichever have a rerun first, she will pull since the next 5 star will be her promo! Qiqi is pretty good healer, her recharge is of course slow but that can rearrange with the right artifacts and weapons.  1.4 is up are you planning to pull for any new characters or just waiting up? There has been some leaks already with 1.5 too. 

Oh sweet! Xiao is no doubt stronger then eh? How much damage in total ? and did you have him on full gladiator? or half and half? But man I wish they could change something with the currency with these shops, but it was prob worth it to save it to get that sword though! I don't save them, I usually used them up to buy wishes, since most of the weapons I get are either from forging  or from BP. Which eh, worth the cents I guess.

On 2021-03-16 at 11:50 AM, Goat-kun said:

Free characters need more love.

yeah seriously, like most people say Lisa is weak but if you know how to build her, she can easily take down Oceania by herself! Keaya is not to bad either since he can heal himself too and his recharge are fast! 

On 2021-03-17 at 6:50 PM, TBD said:

I would hope she does come back for halloween event or special, although she and klee is one her top wanting list, so whichever have a rerun first, she will pull since the next 5 star will be her promo! Qiqi is pretty good healer, her recharge is of course slow but that can rearrange with the right artifacts and weapons.  1.4 is up are you planning to pull for any new characters or just waiting up? There has been some leaks already with 1.5 too. 

I rolled and got two Noelles for 10 wishes. These are my second and third Noelle in a row. She is now C6 which is good since she'll be doing more damage, but now I'm gonna risk losing wishes every time I roll on the Venti banner. This is where things get interesting. I always roll. Never tell me the odds :P

Oh sweet! Xiao is no doubt stronger then eh? How much damage in total ? and did you have him on full gladiator? or half and half? But man I wish they could change something with the currency with these shops, but it was prob worth it to save it to get that sword though! I don't save them, I usually used them up to buy wishes, since most of the weapons I get are either from forging  or from BP. Which eh, worth the cents I guess.

With 2 Gladiator's  + 2 Venerer at lvl10 and lvl 50 Blackcliff he's doing 3000-8500 in his ult.

I use purple stars for wishes and golden ones for 4-stars and weapons. It's the only way how you can actually get what you want.

yeah seriously, like most people say Lisa is weak but if you know how to build her, she can easily take down Oceania by herself! Keaya is not to bad either since he can heal himself too and his recharge are fast!

I still have to fully level my Lisa. Never did it cause I have so many electro characters. Eventually I will level up everyone I have to 90. This is the way.

So ... dating sim. It has primogems. It has waifus. Finished Barbara. The thing is, in order to get all the rewards, I had to force myself to get the bad endings. I also wanna hurt people in Barbara's fan club. They are worse than Reckless Pallad, and they all deserve to be dabbed on by hilichurls. 

Spoiler

igvtqpcrjt961.thumb.jpg.edf95f06c13a0a8ed274ad0fcc0fb89f.jpg

Me, I'd put Razor on her frilly ass. He has that menacing JoJo thing going on. That wolf stand could make Mondstaders soil their breeches. Though, I doubt she'd approve of such a strategy ... Yeah, I could ship this for kerfuffle alone 3Y6uKBJ.png

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-03-18 at 1:54 PM, Goat-kun said:

I rolled and got two Noelles for 10 wishes. These are my second and third Noelle in a row. She is now C6 which is good since she'll be doing more damage, but now I'm gonna risk losing wishes every time I roll on the Venti banner. This is where things get interesting. I always roll. Never tell me the odds :P

Are you hoping to pull for Venti or wait for someone else? 

So ... dating sim. It has primogems. It has waifus. Finished Barbara. The thing is, in order to get all the rewards, I had to force myself to get the bad endings. I also wanna hurt people in Barbara's fan club. They are worse than Reckless Pallad, and they all deserve to be dabbed on by hilichurls. 

Pfft, poor barbara.. I can’t do the story since it’s required level 26. But could you do more than one characters?

Me, I'd put Razor on her frilly ass. He has that menacing JoJo thing going on. That wolf stand could make Mondstaders soil their breeches. Though, I doubt she'd approve of such a strategy ... Yeah, I could ship this for kerfuffle

Yeah I love using his stand power, kinda makes me feel powerful when attacking the enemies haha

have you tried out the mini games?

On 2021-03-23 at 7:24 PM, TBD said:

Are you hoping to pull for Venti or wait for someone else? 

I'm rolling ... once I get 10 wishes. It'll be K as long as I don't get Noelle. Probably won't get Venti, nor do I really need him since I'm melee-oriented. Though, I do like the lazy trap god. Such a meme fountain. I already have Childe, and Rosiaria is a 4-star which means she probably won't be banner exclusive, so might as well roll when I can.

Pfft, poor barbara.. I can’t do the story since it’s required level 26. But could you do more than one characters?

Gating dating sim? That's stupid, though I suppose there is some story-related stuff in there like the comments on Stormterror and the stolen holy lyre. And yes, you can do all  the characters as long as you have enough character story keys. Those purple ones you get by doing daily commissions. Still need to unlock Chongyun. So far I liked Noelle best.

have you tried out the mini games?

The archery and flying games are alright. I don't care about osu, and the obstacle course is meh.

• Brohoof 1

On 2021-04-04 at 9:43 AM, Goat-kun said:

@TBD Here's my Xiao as promised. His artifacts are F2P grade, but he's doing just fine.

114029564_Posnetekzaslona2021-04-04172447.thumb.png.5df7aef2a4a832fa15c69be33084c3bb.png

Weapon  & artifacts:

Hide contents

542071611_Posnetekzaslona2021-04-04172503.thumb.png.5f46a4409c996ac017e830a6286f8e73.png

2112708574_Posnetekzaslona2021-04-04172527.thumb.png.8b2fbda4cdaf6c188506801cedff95f1.png

1721535515_Posnetekzaslona2021-04-04172542.thumb.png.11b9b65d4166bb60cf90101d47b81125.png

1013129448_Posnetekzaslona2021-04-04172555.thumb.png.ebac05817c18fef467792a567a5a12fc.png

1988834665_Posnetekzaslona2021-04-04172608.thumb.png.030f6277dbce1a8773f1c012d99c4026.png

287308620_Posnetekzaslona2021-04-04172621.thumb.png.4a3110eba4d2d3cab1b8aeeb6ddc3afa.png

Thanks man much appreciated!!! I have one question, you don't necessary have to work on his element mastery and just mainly focus on his critical rate right? Since for mine, I added his mastery too, but unsure if that’s necessary (?)  

also I noticed you have Childe too! Can we compare and contrast? I will send mine once i have it everything together! And would your recommend me to unlock his constellation? Because it’s needed but.... I also want to save it for another character 

Here’s my Childe status

Spoiler

3C58639A-CBF1-4DBC-9930-102C5060D2DE.thumb.jpeg.b6655a45f9b192dca5afb3febfa6003f.jpeg
FB88EF74-43D0-49D6-8DBA-CC67213808F7.thumb.jpeg.d2442cfcb2d9ac9ac33e018a177bcbf4.jpeg

31FAED8C-F9ED-44D3-A325-7A76F532F9D9.thumb.jpeg.404e326a35b0ddda20e6a1b7931b0fbc.jpeg

77BA9253-8EBA-4CA2-AB4B-EBA6D199825B.thumb.jpeg.004b9504c8650a73d4a43571a9aad76c.jpeg

726C4B28-5886-44AC-91E8-7F1242D602C6.thumb.jpeg.1ee1bacba68e9e0b43e7308eb198712b.jpeg

BB2EB46F-DD90-4F64-AD46-B6CD431B54B5.thumb.jpeg.dbd59481c7231c92cd35c4b899bb72a8.jpeg

4C2B2600-CDFD-4B9C-8B3B-75B1B3C230BA.thumb.jpeg.07ceaf4bb31e1af508d9bdd1f51f7ee0.jpeg

On 2021-04-01 at 12:03 PM, Goat-kun said:

These new currencies sure are mysterious

2020663742_GenshinMysteriousResources.thumb.png.3cdc4f4d502dc3cf8d5a880a8be9f7ad.png

wait is this legit? 

On 2021-04-08 at 6:37 PM, TBD said:

Thanks man much appreciated!!! I have one question, you don't necessary have to work on his element mastery and just mainly focus on his critical rate right? Since for mine, I added his mastery too, but unsure if that’s necessary (?)  

If you want to stack mastery roll for Sucrose. Xiao is more about brute elemental damage. His problems are that he needs a consistent healer and that Anemo doesn't break shields all that well.

also I noticed you have Childe too! Can we compare and contrast? I will send mine once i have it everything together! And would your recommend me to unlock his constellation? Because it’s needed but.... I also want to save it for another character 

Here’s my Childe status

Reveal hidden contents

3C58639A-CBF1-4DBC-9930-102C5060D2DE.thumb.jpeg.b6655a45f9b192dca5afb3febfa6003f.jpeg
FB88EF74-43D0-49D6-8DBA-CC67213808F7.thumb.jpeg.d2442cfcb2d9ac9ac33e018a177bcbf4.jpeg

31FAED8C-F9ED-44D3-A325-7A76F532F9D9.thumb.jpeg.404e326a35b0ddda20e6a1b7931b0fbc.jpeg

77BA9253-8EBA-4CA2-AB4B-EBA6D199825B.thumb.jpeg.004b9504c8650a73d4a43571a9aad76c.jpeg

726C4B28-5886-44AC-91E8-7F1242D602C6.thumb.jpeg.1ee1bacba68e9e0b43e7308eb198712b.jpeg

BB2EB46F-DD90-4F64-AD46-B6CD431B54B5.thumb.jpeg.dbd59481c7231c92cd35c4b899bb72a8.jpeg

4C2B2600-CDFD-4B9C-8B3B-75B1B3C230BA.thumb.jpeg.07ceaf4bb31e1af508d9bdd1f51f7ee0.jpeg

Why do all the purple artifacts have such good rolls when gold ones are so shit. Anyhow, I'm still building Childe. Just got him past his last ascension today. Figured that since there's a good chance I'll be rolling his C1 I might as well get the cheeky bastard ready for battle. I'm running him on Rust bow and will be farming Heart of Depth artifacts for him.

So who are you running him with?

wait is this legit? 

It's a prank, but a good one.

6 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

you want to stack mastery roll for Sucrose. Xiao is more about brute elemental damage. His problems are that he needs a consistent healer and that Anemo doesn't break shields all that well

Wait what do you mean by stack mastery roll for sucrose? And yeah- that’s a downfall about using his ult. That’s why I have Childe as my main DPS and him as a backup DPS. Do you have any healers besides Barbara? Like Diona? She actually make a good support for Xiao 

6 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Why do all the purple artifacts have such good rolls when gold ones are so shit. Anyhow, I'm still building Childe. Just got him past his last ascension today. Figured that since there's a good chance I'll be rolling his C1 I might as well get the cheeky bastard ready for battle. I'm running him on Rust bow and will be farming Heart of Depth artifacts for him.

So who are you running him with?

Pfft, I’m not that high to know how hard to grab a good 5-stars artifacts, but I will say, it did took me a lot of tries against the dragon and the wolf to grab these artifacts. And how the building for your Childe going so far? I have to say, he’s quite a tricky one and needy when it comes to building.  And good luck on getting his C1 too! I’m planning to roll for it too, but not sure if I actually need a reduction recharge time for his malee... although unlocking C2-4 would be nice. But too ‘pricey’.

and  I’m running him with a bow that I bought from BP, the viridescent hunt. 

On 2021-04-10 at 3:13 AM, TBD said:

Wait what do you mean by stack mastery roll for sucrose? And yeah- that’s a downfall about using his ult. That’s why I have Childe as my main DPS and him as a backup DPS. Do you have any healers besides Barbara? Like Diona? She actually make a good support for Xiao

It's just that Sucrose has a thing where she can boost everyone's mastery depending on her own mastery numbers. If you'd choose an Anemo character to stack mastery on it should be her, not Xiao. He's the ATK & CRIT guy.

I have all the 4-stars except Rosaria. I'm using Diona on my Keqing team. The problem with Keq is stamina and how vulnerable she is to interruption from attacks, so she needs shields in order to park herself in front of an enemy and start slicing without getting pushed around.

Pfft, I’m not that high to know how hard to grab a good 5-stars artifacts, but I will say, it did took me a lot of tries against the dragon and the wolf to grab these artifacts. And how the building for your Childe going so far? I have to say, he’s quite a tricky one and needy when it comes to building.  And good luck on getting his C1 too! I’m planning to roll for it too, but not sure if I actually need a reduction recharge time for his malee... although unlocking C2-4 would be nice. But too ‘pricey’.

Rust bow is six levels from max and I've gotten some decent Heart of Depth artifacts. I'll go pretty much try to go the same tried and true atk/crit build.

and  I’m running him with a bow that I bought from BP, the viridescent hunt.

I saw that, but which characters do you use him with? I should probably level Hu next and run a vaporize combo with him.

20 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

It's just that Sucrose has a thing where she can boost everyone's mastery depending on her own mastery numbers. If you'd choose an Anemo character to stack mastery on it should be her, not Xiao. He's the ATK & CRIT guy.

I have all the 4-stars except Rosaria. I'm using Diona on my Keqing team. The problem with Keq is stamina and how vulnerable she is to interruption from attacks, so she needs shields in order to park herself in front of an enemy and start slicing without getting pushed around

Ohh okay welp, I haven’t gotten a descent weapon for Xiao yet except maybe the one I crafted. But since he’s only focusing on ATK and Critical, that’s good to know. And Ah, make sense, by any chance you also have Xinyan on your Keqing team? Since her shield does last a bit longer too. But Diona on Xiao is not bad either.

20 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Rust bow is six levels from max and I've gotten some decent Heart of Depth artifacts. I'll go pretty much try to go the same tried and true atk/crit build.

Yeah, Childe is tricky since you have to focus building his malee and his bow stance. Hopefully it would be too bad though when it come finding a good artifacts. It took me forever to find a descent one to get Childe where I wanted him to be.

21 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

I saw that, but which characters do you use him with? I should probably level Hu next and run a vaporize combo with him.

I would definitely suggest having one pyro with him, so Hu Tao would be a best choice. As a backup DPS. Of course she also lose HP. So a healer will be also good addition. So far I run him with Xinyan, as vaporizer combo for him and defenses. Xiao is also in his team as a backup DPS. With Diona as Xiao’s supporter.

58 minutes ago, TBD said:

Ohh okay welp, I haven’t gotten a descent weapon for Xiao yet except maybe the one I crafted. But since he’s only focusing on ATK and Critical, that’s good to know. And Ah, make sense, by any chance you also have Xinyan on your Keqing team? Since her shield does last a bit longer too. But Diona on Xiao is not bad either.

I use Diona Noelle Xinyan Keqing team and it's not even an overkill.

For Xiao, the dream is that one day there will be a support character that will give lifesteal.

58 minutes ago, TBD said:

Yeah, Childe is tricky since you have to focus building his malee and his bow stance. Hopefully it would be too bad though when it come finding a good artifacts. It took me forever to find a descent one to get Childe where I wanted him to be.
I would definitely suggest having one pyro with him, so Hu Tao would be a best choice. As a backup DPS. Of course she also lose HP. So a healer will be also good addition. So far I run him with Xinyan, as vaporizer combo for him and defenses. Xiao is also in his team as a backup DPS. With Diona as Xiao’s supporter.

I'll probably try Sucrose Barbara Hu Childe, se where it goes.

Were you able to do the next chapter in the Dainsleif story? A whole bunch of lore got dropped.

23 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

For Xiao, the dream is that one day there will be a support character that will give lifesteal.

Let's hope you will be able to pull for qiqi then!

23 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Were you able to do the next chapter in the Dainsleif story? A whole bunch of lore got dropped.

I can't do the quest, but I did read it off from the net. not sure if I should put spoiler here but just case

Spoiler

So from what I read and understand, the other sibling wanted to help the abyss with prevent some upcoming war, perhaps another archons war that happened 500. My theory is would be a war that will be coming from the fauti side against Tsarita. Since the abyss have a beef against the archons after what they did with the Khaenri'ah people. Dain, turns out to be Guts after all as we both say though.  However, if they're ever going to have Dain as  a playable character, he would be tricky, since his power aren't any of the common elements. 

34 minutes ago, TBD said:

Let's hope you will be able to pull for qiqi then!

I can't do the quest, but I did read it off from the net. not sure if I should put spoiler here but just case

Hide contents

So from what I read and understand, the other sibling wanted to help the abyss with prevent some upcoming war, perhaps another archons war that happened 500. My theory is would be a war that will be coming from the fauti side against Tsarita. Since the abyss have a beef against the archons after what they did with the Khaenri'ah people. Dain, turns out to be Guts after all as we both say though.  However, if they're ever going to have Dain as  a playable character, he would be tricky, since his power aren't any of the common elements. 

It does seem he is Guts-like. The whole concept of Genshin lore, though, rests on the foundations of Gnosticism. The hidden, unknowable god is the source of creation, and through its divine emanations the demiurge is conceived, who in turn creates the material world and the seven servants: the Seven Archons. Familiar, isn't it? In accordance to Gnosticism, gnosis is the true knowledge of the world. It could be that Tsaritsa is collecting them in order to achieve the same goal as the Abyss: the fall of the demiurge and the illusory world. Khaenri'ah might have been a place beyond this illusion. And the gods that destroyed it weren't true gods. They were Archons. The question is, if this is the goal of the Abyss, is Dain aware of it? Is he aware that he is now within the illusion? If so, why is he fighting the Abyss? Things might not be as they seem. Also, how were Venti and Zhongli involved in all of this?

21 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

It does seem he is Guts-like. The whole concept of Genshin lore, though, rests on the foundations of Gnosticism. The hidden, unknowable god is the source of creation, and through its divine emanations the demiurge is conceived, who in turn creates the material world and the seven servants: the Seven Archons. Familiar, isn't it? In accordance to Gnosticism, gnosis is the true knowledge of the world. It could be that Tsaritsa is collecting them in order to achieve the same goal as the Abyss: the fall of the demiurge and the illusory world. Khaenri'ah might have been a place beyond this illusion. And the gods that destroyed it weren't true gods. They were Archons. The question is, if this is the goal of the Abyss, is Dain aware of it? Is he aware that he is now within the illusion? If so, why is he fighting the Abyss? Things might not be as they seem. Also, how were Venti and Zhongli involved in all of this?

Didn't Dain, have some loss of memories here and there? If so, I would think he's not aware of it yet till the sibling told him who he is and the abyss order's goal. Dain run off to the portal with them, which made me think, that perhaps he gave up going against them? It wouldn't make sense if he want to stop or going against the abyss order, knowing the sibling works with them, and shown that the sibling isn't brainwashed too. Maybe Abyss order, isn't a bad guy after all?  If their goal is to wipe out the archons, then prehep the archons are the bad guy. Since lots of red flags pointing at the archons. The archons on the other hand, believes abyss order is going against their order and authority.   However, now that you mentioned about the genoisis, there's a possibility that Fatuis have the similar goal with Abyss order. Since Tsaristsa also want to wipe out the rest of the archons, in order to change the world and take the ruling herself. However, Zhongli is working double agent with Signora, so that's one thing how's he involved in this(?) Venti on the other hand, prob knows something through Keaya, since the two hang out more during the windblown festival. Venti I think, is the only archon who isn't crazy as the others. Then you have the adaptis... 

I got the feeling the war will be like just like Attack on titan, with the eldian vs marley. The Abyss watcher are the marley, human who use alchemy and tech to define against the archons. The archons are the eldain, who choose to give vision to the "worshippers", like how the eldian leaders gives titans power to their people.  Tsaristsa, if she was able to collect all the genoisis, she will prob become all for one archon. which maybe this what the abyss order predicted. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-04-14 at 7:43 PM, TBD said:

Didn't Dain, have some loss of memories here and there? If so, I would think he's not aware of it yet till the sibling told him who he is and the abyss order's goal. Dain run off to the portal with them, which made me think, that perhaps he gave up going against them? It wouldn't make sense if he want to stop or going against the abyss order, knowing the sibling works with them, and shown that the sibling isn't brainwashed too. Maybe Abyss order, isn't a bad guy after all?  If their goal is to wipe out the archons, then prehep the archons are the bad guy. Since lots of red flags pointing at the archons. The archons on the other hand, believes abyss order is going against their order and authority.   However, now that you mentioned about the genoisis, there's a possibility that Fatuis have the similar goal with Abyss order. Since Tsaristsa also want to wipe out the rest of the archons, in order to change the world and take the ruling herself. However, Zhongli is working double agent with Signora, so that's one thing how's he involved in this(?) Venti on the other hand, prob knows something through Keaya, since the two hang out more during the windblown festival. Venti I think, is the only archon who isn't crazy as the others. Then you have the adaptis... 

I got the feeling the war will be like just like Attack on titan, with the eldian vs marley. The Abyss watcher are the marley, human who use alchemy and tech to define against the archons. The archons are the eldain, who choose to give vision to the "worshippers", like how the eldian leaders gives titans power to their people.  Tsaristsa, if she was able to collect all the genoisis, she will prob become all for one archon. which maybe this what the abyss order predicted. 

He might as well be faking it. Khaenri'ah denizens seem to be quite reluctant to share information with the surface dwellers. Anyhow, Dain did what Guts would but he also served the Eye of the first Tiller to our sibling on a silver platter. We also didn't destroy the inverted statue. That means we'll be fighting that mechanical god thing in the future.

Zhongli might have turned mellow and realized his mistake. Giving Liyue harbor to mortals might have been his way of seeking redemption. And Venti ... is Venti. He knows history but he doesn't seem to know how Abyss operates. And I'm not sure if Kaeya would want to share his story with an Archon given what we know about true history.  Also, he doesn't seem to be cooperating with the Abyss. Albedo also seems to be connected to it all with his alchemy. He might even be a homunculus created by Khaenrian alchemy. Perhaps there are more factions involved in regards to Abyss.

On 2021-04-24 at 1:59 PM, Goat-kun said:

Abyss. Albedo also seems to be connected to it all with his alchemy. He might even be a homunculus created by Khaenrian alchemy. Perhaps there are more factions involved in regards to Abyss.

I was thinking the same, except maybe Albedo could've known someone or a descent of the alchemist who caused this. Although, i would like it if the traveler go and meet up with Albedo instead of going to Inazuma to seek for answers, since Albedo is the closest to know the history with Khaneniran without being involved with the abyss.  Keaya on the other hand, I feel like the game must have just forgotten about him honesty..:yeahno:

But of course the game wanted to expend more region and introducing new characters there, while I'm excited for 1.6, it will be a long while that we're going back to the main story. 

Also, have you check out this twitter btw? they're good with leaks

On 2021-04-27 at 7:45 PM, TBD said:

I was thinking the same, except maybe Albedo could've known someone or a descent of the alchemist who caused this. Although, i would like it if the traveler go and meet up with Albedo instead of going to Inazuma to seek for answers, since Albedo is the closest to know the history with Khaneniran without being involved with the abyss.  Keaya on the other hand, I feel like the game must have just forgotten about him honesty..:yeahno:

Well, Kaeya is larping as a pirate, and we have no reason to really suspect Albedo in-game, so there's that. However, Zhongli knows, but he cannot tell us due to his contract with whoever is behind it all. We actually ask him about Khaenri'ah at the end of his second story chapter.

We would still have to go to Inazuma anyway since Traveler needs to find the unknown god and gain the power of all the elements.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Goat-kun said:

Well, Kaeya is larping as a pirate, and we have no reason to really suspect Albedo in-game, so there's that. However, Zhongli knows, but he cannot tell us due to his contract with whoever is behind it all. We actually ask him about Khaenri'ah at the end of his second story chapter.

We would still have to go to Inazuma anyway since Traveler needs to find the unknown god and gain the power of all the elements.

That's true, electro is the next element fort the traveler!  Speaking of Zhongli, I haven't done his recent quest, but I'm sure it will clear some few things out with this guy. This guy is filled with plotholes. That being said- I finished the story quests and what I learned is- Zhongli is a biggest asshole. Putting Liyue in risk just so he can step down to test if they can do anything without their archon and wasting Childe’s time, both him and Signora. I mean I can see why signora’s reason because Zhongli is contracted with the fatui’s boss, but the whole thing and the story itself was a huge waste of time for no significant development or meaning to it.
Reminds me of someone like Discord, pretending to be Triek, and causing havocs all just to test Twilight. And most of the tasks Zhongli wanted us to do are just mostly useless chores. (Sorry for a random rant, the “farewell archon” and “the star approach “ was a terrible story quest.

Also I'm level 35 now, and got my new home, which area did you choose? and also do you have any idea how to earn currency sliver coins for the serenitea pot shop?

On 2021-04-29 at 7:38 PM, TBD said:

That's true, electro is the next element fort the traveler!  Speaking of Zhongli, I haven't done his recent quest, but I'm sure it will clear some few things out with this guy. This guy is filled with plotholes. That being said- I finished the story quests and what I learned is- Zhongli is a biggest asshole. Putting Liyue in risk just so he can step down to test if they can do anything without their archon and wasting Childe’s time, both him and Signora. I mean I can see why signora’s reason because Zhongli is contracted with the fatui’s boss, but the whole thing and the story itself was a huge waste of time for no significant development or meaning to it.
Reminds me of someone like Discord, pretending to be Triek, and causing havocs all just to test Twilight. And most of the tasks Zhongli wanted us to do are just mostly useless chores. (Sorry for a random rant, the “farewell archon” and “the star approach “ was a terrible story quest.

Morax would have intervened if Liyue harbor couldn't handle things, though it does show how Archons think. From outside the game, as a patron of inhuman monsters, I do understand where he is coming from in this regard. In fact, I shall always condone those inhuman beings who put humanity above all else as humanity only deserves what humanity achieves on its own. Though, his actions, and those of Barbatos, are hypocritical since they have placed well-being of their old friends after prosperity of their mortal subjects. Khaenri'ah is special since pursuit of the divine is the end goal of every mortal race, and that same goal seems to be where caring for humanity stops. If the alchemists of old Khaenri'ah suddenly rose from the depths of oblivion, I do not think that these Archons, as much as they claim how they care for humanity, would tolerate their existence. Sheep are easily loved, wolves not so much, and freed sheep are still only sheep.

On 2021-04-29 at 7:38 PM, TBD said:

Also I'm level 35 now, and got my new home, which area did you choose? and also do you have any idea how to earn currency sliver coins for the serenitea pot shop?

I chose the first one. The floating rock place. Figured since it is a gift from the Adepti I might as well keep it in character, for now at least. You can get those silver coins by talking to the tea cup bird. Select his level. There is a cup with coins at the bottom of the tab. Click on it and you'll get the coins. Those accumulate over time based on the spirit rank.

Anyhow, I rolled and got Qiqi'd. All according to keikaku. Plus my Diona is now C5, and I've learned that you can indeed get Rosaria from standard wishes.

On 2021-05-01 at 9:43 AM, Goat-kun said:

Morax would have intervened if Liyue harbor couldn't handle things, though it does show how Archons think. From outside the game, as a patron of inhuman monsters, I do understand where he is coming from in this regard. In fact, I shall always condone those inhuman beings who put humanity above all else as humanity only deserves what humanity achieves on its own. Though, his actions, and those of Barbatos, are hypocritical since they have placed well-being of their old friends after prosperity of their mortal subjects. Khaenri'ah is special since pursuit of the divine is the end goal of every mortal race, and that same goal seems to be where caring for humanity stops. If the alchemists of old Khaenri'ah suddenly rose from the depths of oblivion, I do not think that these Archons, as much as they claim how they care for humanity, would tolerate their existence. Sheep are easily loved, wolves not so much, and freed sheep are still only sheep.

Yeah, I just think the whole story quests was a huge waste of time and only to get nothing from it since Zhongli still keeping secrets from us. And sounds to me we're going to get a similar Attack on titan all out war between the Archons and the Khaenri'ah, aka the abyss watcher. 

On 2021-05-01 at 9:43 AM, Goat-kun said:

I chose the first one. The floating rock place. Figured since it is a gift from the Adepti I might as well keep it in character, for now at least. You can get those silver coins by talking to the tea cup bird. Select his level. There is a cup with coins at the bottom of the tab. Click on it and you'll get the coins. Those accumulate over time based on the spirit rank.Anyhow, I rolled and got Qiqi'd. All according to keikaku. Plus my Diona is now C5, and I've learned that you can indeed get Rosaria from standard wishes.

Cong on getting her! bet she will be good for Xiao as support! And yeah any new 4* characters got moved to standard after the banner is over. Oh cool! My Diona is at C3 right now as I was tying to pull for Yanfei, luckily I got her before hitting the pity.  How are you liking the new house system so far?

On 2021-05-06 at 8:19 PM, TBD said:

Yeah, I just think the whole story quests was a huge waste of time and only to get nothing from it since Zhongli still keeping secrets from us. And sounds to me we're going to get a similar Attack on titan all out war between the Archons and the Khaenri'ah, aka the abyss watcher. 

Cong on getting her! bet she will be good for Xiao as support! And yeah any new 4* characters got moved to standard after the banner is over. Oh cool! My Diona is at C3 right now as I was tying to pull for Yanfei, luckily I got her before hitting the pity.  How are you liking the new house system so far?

The house system is great, but it could have been better. Maybe you get it at higher level or something, but I'd like to have working alchemist crafting bench, kitchen stove/campfire, and Adventurer's Guild inside my realm. Those are the real reason why you'd want to port into a city.

On 2021-05-10 at 10:54 AM, Goat-kun said:

The house system is great, but it could have been better. Maybe you get it at higher level or something, but I'd like to have working alchemist crafting bench, kitchen stove/campfire, and Adventurer's Guild inside my realm. Those are the real reason why you'd want to port into a city.

Don't they give the alchemist crafting for free though? Because I didn't have to make mine. And I'm only level 2, which they double the coins for you. and I think it gives you more space to put your things too. I haven't filled much of it yet, since it's pretty tedious to go buy things, then farm for things, then waiting for it to be made.