Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who here are twitching to have a relationship again?

Aurelion Star

So i kinda got that sort of feeling again of looking for a new relationship with but girls I meet are just well , just not my taste.. i dont trust them. So here in this thread I ask you guys. Do you often caught yourself looking for a relationship via online?

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS THREAD IS NOT DESIGNATED FOR SEEKING OUT RELATIONSHIPS WITH OTHER USERS. POSTS MADE DOING SUCH WILL BE REMOVED.

ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT POST LINKS TO DATING WEBSITES.

• Brohoof 2

I wouldn't mind one at some point, especially as I make a serious effort to move on from my past relationship, but, I'm still not interested in one at this time. When it comes to relationships, I've been through a lot, and I think a break is necessary before I even think of dating again, online or otherwise.

• Brohoof 1

While I think having an i person relationship is more beneficial even from the start, there's never been a better time to try online dating due part to the difficulties of meeting new people during a pandemic.

Online dating grants you access to not only a wider variety of people but also to potentially more like minded individuals. One should also remember that not all parties involved have good intentions, so be wary until you can confirm they are indeed who they say they are

I knew my girlfriend 2 years prior to our relationship and we're just shy of our 2 year anniversary, but we signed up for a dating website in good fun to see how compatible it thought we were. Much to our delight we were very much so, not that we didn't really know that already. Nonetheless, it was a fun bonding experience that also helped with getting some questions we hadn't  necessarilly thought of out of the way.

So look around, see what you like, and best of luck :)

To be honest, I used to love a girl at my old school before I got expelled. We both liked Jurassic Park, Twister, and I even gave her a pearl bead of Rainbow Dash's cutie mark on Valetines Day. I've been itching for a new girlfriend but I just can't get over my previous girlfriend. She didn't even told her that I loved her