Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Favorite shiny Pokémon

Venomous

What is/are your favorite shiny Pokémon? Why?

I love shiny Lunatone! The blue is gorgeous.

4D6BF601-DF70-4D15-A06A-C8163CD2231D.png

Whoa. Yay for this topic. For me there is one and only one answer. While I like many .... I am lucky to have my favorite shiny also be the same as my favorite Pokemon. While I haven't played the mainline series in a while, I play Go more often than I will admit. :P

I just love the blue hue they picked for Psyduck. It grabs your attention right away. 

psy.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Ninetales(both alolan and regular),Mimikyu, Alcremie, Espeon, Vaporeon, Umbreon, Sylveon, Ponyta and Rapidash, (both galarian and regular.), litwick and honestly I could probably keep going. There’s a lot of shiny Pokémon I like.

Let’s see… Psyduck’s cool because it looks frozen, Ponyta’s cool because blue fire, Slugma’s cool because it’s like cooled lava, Shinx and Eevee because I spent so much time shiny-hunting them, and they’re cute… and Ninetales, Mew, the Gardevoir line, Milotic, Metagross, and Giratina. I can’t pick just one. :twismile:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The ones that turn yellow lol particularly like the yellow drifloon and swablu/altaria 

Also ones that go to pink like wooper/cutiefly/dratini/jumpluff.... But damn I love shiny drifloon a lot and it always goes back to em lol 

image.png.be0ca77bb71ee1f9d3490fe2ba1a585c.png

Everyone loves to gush about black (Greninja, Rayquaza, Charizard) shinies, but I have always felt the opposite. I tend to really like white shinies, Aurorus being a great example.

a72ea7cbbb8b718debf41704c8ad9a6377714bca