Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponyvile Houses: Would You Live In The Typical?

Stardust Balance

I think so, they seem to have enough room, they just look to big for a single Person to live in, so i dont think they would be affordable for me. It really depends on the price.

• Brohoof 1

I don't really see many other options being available. It's sort of a reversal of the required aesthetic that the town of Leavenworth WA, has, where all of the businesses have to comply with an old European style to fit the German theme of the town for tourism. If you go off a ways into the residential area though, the homes are relatively normal.

In ponyville, the only places that don't look like cottages seem to be some businesses and I guess Rainbow Dash's house but that thing might have its own aerial zip code for all we know?

@Stardust Balance

Moved to Sugarcube Corner and altered the title to give more proper context.

I would live in a home like that if the roof was made of something sturdier. I’m not sure what that is but it looks like straw and it’s held together by faith.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Ponyvile Houses: Would You Live In The Typical?

Assuming this is under the pretext I have been transformed into a pony, yes since that'd be pretty much my only choice. 

If this is an Isekai situation and I'm just a human transported to Ponyville to live there, no. Thatch roofs make me sneeze like crazy. I'd probably just build a Spider hole like the Japanese in WW2 and hide from all other living things.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations

On 1/4/2021 at 6:58 AM, Stardust Balance said:

If you were a resident of the town, would you reside in one of these? The common structued home of Ponyville

I would ask Time Turner if there was any way I could go back to the time before the Golden Oak Library was destroyed and ask

Twilight Sparkle if I could live with her. 

• Brohoof 1

Second floor living room with a vege-balcony hay yeah! Also those lovely big windows. And the view in Ponyville! On the other hoof the view from Canterlot would be so good, and pink marble + water <3

Ponies live in style! So much better than living a cold crystal castle. Not like alicorns... poor ole Twi. I think Starswirl put too much of his ascetic self into the seed he placed in the tree of harmony IMO. 

My ponysona doesnt live in a set home...she's somewhat of a wanderer, kinda flits from place to place here and there. She spends a lot of her time up in the clouds enjoying her freedom. So that being said...I wouldn't have a home in Ponyville or a home anywhere in Equestria. I'd just kinda be everywhere heh.

• Brohoof 1

I might, though I would definitely  give the place some upgrades; mainly the roof. I would replace that thatched roof with a wood one with shingles. I also may paint it a bit to make it stand out a bit from the rest.

That being said, the house I'd really want in Equestria would be one that's half cloud, half regular material. That would both look cool, and be fun to live in. I would be a pegasus after all.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...
(edited)

Well, I must agree, this house could look a little sturdier, therefore I could live there but what I really wanted to live in would be house build out of clouds in the sky :)

30 minutes ago, JMTV99 said:

I would live in the Golden Oak Library.

this would be my second choice. I love this place :wub:

Edited by Astral Soul
  • Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

Well, I must agree, this house could look a little sturdier, therefore I could live there but what I really wanted to live in would be house build out of clouds in the sky :)

Same here! Just look at how cool cloud homes can be!

1094881374_FluttershysParentsHouse.jpg.ced0edbc8812787d463a176d6dbb8c7d.jpg354864698_RainbowDashsParentsHouse.jpg.fd0501b13a336fc66da628f7f070463f.jpg1035915073_RainbowDashsHouse.jpg.69a270436cb8f33b035fd9a6410652ae.jpg

• Brohoof 1

58 minutes ago, Landi said:

Same here! Just look at how cool cloud homes can be!

1094881374_FluttershysParentsHouse.jpg.ced0edbc8812787d463a176d6dbb8c7d.jpg354864698_RainbowDashsParentsHouse.jpg.fd0501b13a336fc66da628f7f070463f.jpg1035915073_RainbowDashsHouse.jpg.69a270436cb8f33b035fd9a6410652ae.jpg

Yes, they look awesome :wub:The design is so cool and the best part it's made out of clouds :) And then I see also rainbow.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 years later...