Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello my little ponies!

North Star

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

Searching for images

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Hey ponies! I became a fan of MLP back in 2012. I was hooked by the fandom, especially the music, and by the show. The fandom inspired me to try all sorts of new creative things. Of the things I tried I most enjoyed writing about ponies. I ended up getting stuck into roleplay and writing. I am still inspired by the music to write and try new things. In Sept 2020 I visited Ponyfest online and had so much fun it was like it was 2012 all over again :D

/) ponies. So good to see you all in 2021!

I am abrony-mouse. I like the pastel ponies too :) My previous cute pony site is a lil quiet atm while we wait for the next Season, so I am trotting over here. I tend to combine rewatching with playing the CCG card game, and cute pony RP with music too.

Will be pleased to join and chat or proffer a kooky pony or two to RP with and any card-players too.

My fave pony is Pinkie. But not any Pinkie. I like the Pinkie with her pink ears poking through her bowler hat like a Pinkster. 

/)

• Brohoof 7

Hi and welcome :mlp_icwudt: Nice that our little humble forum was able to snatch you from the rivaling pastel pony appreciation site :ButtercupLaugh: Hopefully this place is more lively than your previous one. Have fun and enjoy your stay! 

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum abrony! We're a tight knit little community and I think you'll definitely enjoy yourself here. If you need anything feel free to ask me or anyone else for help. 

I hope you find someone to RP with and a few partners to play cards. 

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Trying to make a sig like a newb D: can't seem to make it. Anypony lend a /)? :3 

If you need help making a signature I'd suggest putting it in the requests forum. I'm sure someone there will be happy to help. I'd do it myself but visual art is unfortunately not my area of expertise.

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here. :darling:

2 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Trying to make a sig like a newb D: can't seem to make it. Anypony lend a /)? :3 

If by that you meant, that you cannot find a way to set one here on the forums, then that's because this feature isn't available for new accounts. :P All you need to do is to just make few posts, namely 5, which will advance you to the muffin rank (you're currently a blank flank)[more about ranks]. You can view your content count in your profile or on hovercard, that pops out once you hover the cursor over your name, for example here in the posts.

Once you get there, the option to set signature will appear in Account Settings, accessed from the profile menu in the upper right corner. jBKh2oU.png

• Brohoof 2

@abrony-mouse

The Welcoming Plaza is designated for new users to introduce themselves. Please visit the New Member FAQ to help assist you in figuring out how this place works and keep all other inquires in their respective areas.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks everypony :) 

14 hours ago, Rikifive said:

Hello and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I hope you'll have a good time here. :darling:

If by that you meant, that you cannot find a way to set one here on the forums, then that's because this feature isn't available for new accounts. :P All you need to do is to just make few posts, namely 5, which will advance you to the muffin rank (you're currently a blank flank)[more about ranks]. You can view your content count in your profile or on hovercard, that pops out once you hover the cursor over your name, for example here in the posts.

Once you get there, the option to set signature will appear in Account Settings, accessed from the profile menu in the upper right corner. jBKh2oU.png

yay, now I can have an intimidating Day-breaker reference in all my posts along with Sufjan. Like this (except a bit smaller):

illumination.jpg.f4e18d9ee85c60cfe4994e4

"You stare at the sun to see the sublime, Forgetting the light that makes you go blind" ~ My Rajneesh, Sufjan Stevens

Something about Sufjan and ponies is just so right :3

Anyway thanks for the brohoofs guys and the advice @The Wife of Hawks lggg-1588951617-467790-medium

@TomDaBombMLP :) P to the Eye to the N Kay Y! 188-1887888_smile-bedroom-eyes-cheerlead

Twi is a great purple horse too :) and so are all the other ones and the lore.

• Brohoof 1

Hey Mouse, welcome to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I love tea and Octavia. I also visited PonyFest Online and it was awesome! :fluttershy:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is fantastic!

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

• 2 years later...