Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] The Æther Project

Illiad Easle

3 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

@Illiad Easle

Yes. Or no. Ire Heaven and Writer Rhyme probably won't be picked in the next cycle as they are now hostile, only Stormlight and Moonlight can be rescued as they are currently hiding.

As for the request I previously made for an OC, Thunder Light; I decided to not include her in the rp. We already have @Kujamih's oc who is from another world.

Why not? If one traveled why can't there be more?

Light: finally! Someone who understands me! 

:laugh:

1 hour ago, Kujamih said:

Why not? If one traveled why can't there be more?

Light: finally! Someone who understands me! 

:laugh:

@Kujamih

Thunder Light is just a pegasus soldier who just become a rogue to her country due to their disgusting acts of violence and racism, she doesn't ine much magic other than flying and rely more in technology. She is not capable of world travel. If you know the popular Mature-rated crossover fic of Fallout: Equestria, you will get a clear picture why she betrayed her country.

@Illiad Easle

Okay, here is the story how they got to Minostralia.

A few days after the invasion started, Windy's friends had been discussing where they should travel to as they are planning to go far from Discord's reach. Storm light voted for the Frozen North, Writer voted for the Fillyphines, Ire voted for Zebrica, and Moonlight voted for Minostralia. Zebrica won, however, they changed their minds and decided to head to Minostralia.

As they tried to get out of Ponyville, Writer was captured by the loyalists; Ire opted to stay behind to save Writer, giving her responsibility of taking care of Stormlight to Moonlight. Everyday, Moonlight and Stormlight travelled to Minostralia, narrowly escaped capture.

When they are finally taken, it is revealed by Moonlight they just arrived at Minostralia four days earlier. At this point, Stormlight's state become unstable, talking to an 'imaginary' friend named Elise Bloodthirst while Moonlight is suffering from mild fever.

• 3 weeks later...

@Starforce

It's because we're waiting for @Windy Breeze to write something, though I'd suggest perhaps moving forward with things regardless, and let Windy catch up later? Can't have us just sitting on our hooves now, can we @Illiad Easle? :)

Also seems like @Courageous Thunder Dash is behind too. :) Might be an issue of not getting a notification? Happened before.

Edited by Blitz Boom
  • Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Maud's end goal would probably be to kill Apollo or have a hand in him being overthrown. She sees him as a self righteous type that used her, although if she sees that others are the same around her than that would probably just be more added to her list. I would say that the Maud in this RP is not the Maud in the show, the events of the world had crafted a fairly dark persona underneath that monotone mask I would say. What are your thoughts on that? 

Edited by Starforce

@Illiad Easle

I like the idea of some sort of training montage where Maud is practicing her strength, working out and training for fights and such. If that is possible to fit within the narrative at some point that would be entertaining to see. As for Spiral and Trixie I am unsure what their future roles will end up being. No doubt they will be heavily involved with Tower's cause. I don't mind you skipping over periods of time abruptly with these situations. If I have any objections or suggestions, I will note them in the future.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Illiad Easle

I look forward to sticking it out in this roleplay until the end. It captivates my interest to a great degree and due to the relatively slow posting frequency I see it as enjoyable to pour as much effort into it as I see fitting, which is more than I usually do for other roleplays. I do hope that my posts are enjoyable reads for you, when you get around to reading them.