Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] The Æther Project

Illiad Easle

@Illiad Easle @Kujamih @Props Valroa

I am assuming you mean those going down? So that's Last and Brittle.

Brittle is a changeling. She have better control over her transformative powers now, but can still have some issues, with random, unintended mutations, if she's under a fair bit of stress. She can also sometimes accidentally end up using magic that impacts the target with fear. She can control it, but prefers not to use it, unless it is a panicked situation. She's somewhat shy, and will not veer off on her own, under any circumstance. She also fights with a staff, but mostly just defensively, as she does not want to hurt others.

Last definitely wants to hurt others, and knows how to do it. She's been fighting since she could walk, and in the past 20 years, she's gotten stronger. She have the use of both eyes now, some mechanical wings, and that sleeve, that gather kinetic energy from walking, kicking, etc. and can fire it off against enemies. It takes time to charge after use, of course, and both it and the wings, are modifications made by Blitz. As is her usage of her other eyes, due to that darkened glass I presented during the end of the past. She's more mellow these days though, to an extend. She'd still behead something without blinking, if she deemed it necessary.

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa

Plein Easle: Daughter of Illiad Easle, the last Consul before the Æther Project set off, and Silver Studs Easle, the head engineer of the Project. Plein is very independent, striving to be on her own from a young age out of resentment towards her mother's alternating between smothering attention and absence. Her explorations of the Project helped her discover her talent for exploration and adventure. She's drawn up her own maps of the Project and the under works, many of which are preferred by the workers. Her mark is a plotter's compass on an empty map.

Plein doesn't like relying on anyone other than herself, she is slow to ask for help and will often not accept it when offered, much preferring to try and do things herself before asking or accepting help. She is very quick to offer help however, which has helped her to make friends on the Project.

She does not being compared to her parents, not out of shame, but rather out of a desire to be her own pony not living in their shadows.

Power User: Son of Euclid Azul (Blu) Fastar, inventor of gem-form runemancy, and Dinky Doo, master of 3-point laser engraving. Power was born with a horn mutation that caused his body to consume magical energy at a rate that far outpaced his ability to produce it, putting him in critical condition. With the help of Blitz Boom, and others, his soul was transferred into an intricately carved gem capable of giving him a magically generated physical form. Due to his parent's research that made his form possible, and learning from them how his own body works, he's gained remarkable insight into pony psychology, making him a powerful and influential speaker in public settings. His form also causes him to feel disconnected from other creatures, in part due to a lack of physical connections, making him more awkward and impersonal in individual settings.

Power strives for control, to be in charge. He prefers to interact in impersonal manners, like over the intercom or by letter, to put others on equal footing to himself.

• Brohoof 1

@Props Valroa

On 2023-06-02 at 1:04 PM, Illiad Easle said:

@Props Valroa (They'll head towards the ruins, looking for a clear space at least 100 square meters (10x10) to fit the landing craft and set up a defensive parimeter)

You'll need to tell us where they land in order for the story to progress.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Alright, just went ahead and did so. Feel free to direct me to state certain things more so I'll see it. I missed what you said there. I understand Power and Plein much better now, is Illiad Easle still alive in the RP / still around? You spoke about him before at some point in the past but I cannot remember the context. 

@Blitz Boom 

Yup, I understand them better now as well. What do they look like? 

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

@Props Valroa

Whoops. I didn't see you wrote here at all. O_o Sorry about that.

As for visuals, I can give you one from twenty years past. Just imagine them a bit older. Pretty much how it is.

FB_IMG_7743599973151502556.thumb.jpg.13df07516c658ce36336b3f2cb9e5c23.jpg

6Tulw5Y.png

Brittle's horn isn't cracked, but it was a rather basic creator. She looks less certain everything will hurt her now, and is about as tall as a regular pony. Last have some grey in her hair now, and a few wrinkles to add, but she's aging well.

@Kujamih

I don't think they're wearing full body suits. I can't find a mention of that at least. Just says stuff about masks. @Illiad Easle would know better though.

Edited by Blitz Boom
Forgot to add pictures.

They don't? I thought or read they were ... I mean they're trying not to be contaminated right? So they're covering their skin fur etc... Hmm? I don't know... But lets just say that light cant distinguish you guys.

? You can have a knife strap at your leg with a suit .. sometimes when someone says to strap that thing on your leg doesnt mean directly on your leg... A clothing can be in between it.

Can be " he wore a suit and strapped a bag on his leg."

So leg suit then bag....

I could be wrong.... 

But i was sure the others are wearing a suit to go outso they wont get contaminated. So itd be weird that everyone is in a suit... Except the protagonists..... Except me though cuz i got yeeted into this world :cheeky-smile:

6 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Blitz Boom

Hence why I'm not asking for changes, I'm just making clear that White is an unreliable narrator when it comes to his relationship with Avarice.

Yes i am:coolandhip:....

Thats a complement right?:Sunny-huh:

:PIPPIPHURRAY:...

Anyway im going into things blank and missing alot of info since i really really have a bad memory... this'll play well for light being delusional and his facts getting decayed through time since practically his been stuck there for more than 20 years.... Is what he thinks.... Being alonee in the void for 20 years could probably do a lot on someone...

Or light is just testing you all if you guys are really real:okiedokieloki:. And not just some memory analyzing copy cat creatures....

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Props Valroa

Do you have something planned to happen in the camp? Otherwise I'll send the first exploration team in my next post.

When would be a good time for me to have something happen? I had something planned, but wanted to ask first.

2 hours ago, Illiad Easle said:

@Props Valroa

I'm letting you take charge this section while they're on the ground, whenever you want something to happen go ahead and I'll adapt.

Alright. I will do so once Kujamih replies, and I'll set the scene for something to happen.

• 2 weeks later...

@Illiad Easle

After that, I am not sure what we will do. As very few RPs around here get a solid conclusion, I think we should put our heads together and come up with a solid conclusion we can end with that leaves us all happy and satisfied with what we have done? 

(edited)

@Illiad Easle @StrawberryMilk Simp @Props Valroa

I still think there's adventures to be had in the Equestria of the future. We've touched on it, but Discord's apparently only barely been defeated in this timeline, and the world's a mess. It could use some solid leadership, beings that are ready to take back what is theirs, and eyes from those who have only ever heard of the home of their parents.

Plenty to explore too I can imagine. Things uprooted during the ages of war, or history to be found and remade, lest it is lost to the ages. And think of the treasure!

Still seems like a sad thing to build up the world so much, and then not to do anything about it. Though I suppose, that could be its own thread, separate from this, and then the past here as it were, would end up with a nice bow, before a next *chapter* would be touched upon.

I got plenty I could put up for my various chars as a bow to end things here though. They'd want to go their ways when they got to the old world again.

Briar and his flock, would go and find a place they could plant the magical seed, and finally establish a home, where they could feel connected with the Earth Mother again. Then work towards a better future, along with the various friendly races. I could imagine the resources from a flourishing area of nature, would be highly welcome.

Last, her family, and her recruits, would want to find their home, but if the world is still messy, they'd stay near, and help where they could for now. Long term, they'd want to go and find some who'd prove a worthy one to offer their services too, for a better future.

Brittle would want to go off on her own. If things are too messy, she'd probably postpone that, but she does dream of finding a place, and a hive, that suits her. Perhaps the (to her at least), amazing Cheshire hive, that she have been told about throughout the years.

Etc. etc. These sorts of things. :)

Also, sorry for not writing a lot in the post, but there's not really anything I can do. There's a shield, and a unicorn have a mental chatter. SO for now, Last can really only just watch. :)

Edited by Blitz Boom