Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching [OOC] The Æther Project

Illiad Easle

@Illiad Easle so how bout this ... I'll calmly agree to Apollo and do a pinkie pie move and end up sitting at the chair again and out of his grasp. (Light cannonicaly can do that but not as good as pinkie pie and "MADpie" ) I call it phasing out.... Wait let me double check my novel on what I called it.....

It's the move pinkie pie moving to one place to another cartoonicly...

@Kujamih

You know you can say all that in one post right? You don't need to make a half dozen posts. it really clutters up the OOC.

The issue I'd have with blasting Apollo backward would be physics, Light has nothing to brace himself against, and so he'd be flung the opposite direction with just as much force as Apollo, which means Light flying away from the project and towards the ground at a rather high speed.

As such, I think your most recent idea is the best for keeping things from blowing up.

As to Godly Actions, in this case you could have simply posted in the RP an action and an intent, then I would indicate how successful you were with it. I thought you meant having some sort of godly intervention come in, like Light got himself thrown off and godly help got him back on the ship or something.

• Brohoof 1

Well me wanting to know the success rate is a godly action intent so Light won't mess up XD...

And light can fly....so yeah he'd just need a bit of thrust to not completely fly off..... But Light might not be as stupid enough to be aggressive to put a lot of people in trouble.... So scrap that retaliate.

Aaaand sorry for the clutter.......

So I'ma stick to the pinkie pie move...

So let me do a future sight here....

Here's what's gunna happen.

[Light while still in Apollo's clutches raises his hoofs and  says " fine! I'll do it."

Then Light looked behind Apollo's shoulder to imply that there was someone at his back. And Apollo looks at where Light is looking ( god mode) and sees Light sitting on the chair. Apollo looks at his hand and is now holding a pillow.

Light continues to talk "so what else do you want me to do boss?"]

So are these god modes allowed? And can I ssee what Apollo is gunna do next? A hint? Or is light safe doing this or not? If you want to keep it a secret as well that's fine too.

• Brohoof 1

@Kujamih

I won't tell you what follows, but he is far safer doing this than the alternative.

Also, you never mentioned before that Light could fly, he doesn't have wings after all, how does he intend to accomplish that?

...magic XD 

just blast fire magic or a greater force at the opposite side... If you have magic.. you can fly... You can blast water at your back... Fire at your back.... Enchant levitation?.... But Light would just shoot lasers at his back to propel himself and what not.....

Anyway.

The question remains.... Does the god moding I did allowed?

I realize I've been doing like last minute posts, I apologize; life has been very busy for me these past couple weeks and it's only been getting busier. I'll try to post earlier if I can.

• Brohoof 1

@Courageous Thunder Dash

Alright... What can I tell you about?

By the time Thundy gets to the hanger Raze and Maud will have begun guarding the Minostralium, along with a pair of other guards.

They'll take less traveled roads to minimize potential encounters.

The foundry itself is fairly well guarded as many precious metals are processed there.

On 2021-06-22 at 3:00 AM, Kujamih said:

Thenabouts?..........Nani?

Like how "thereabouts" means "around there" or "In that area", but for time, meaning I'd get to it around Thursday.

• Brohoof 1