Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I need some Animators, and Voice Actors for a project! [My Little Pony:Friendship Is Abridged]

Deadsorry

So I had this idea, but it would be a project I need a lot of people for it to work I call it "My Little Pony: Friendship is Abridged" Where we would expand upon the show in anyway we want to! Add our OC's, RP our OC's for an episode. Overall it's a new take on MLP:FIM for us bronies!

It could be a 'spark' to reignite our Brony Spirits!

I am thinking we could be very similar to what FIM had, but have our "spin" on it, our version of Equestria! This project "MLP:FIA" will have 2 parts.

Part 1 Our Story
-Where we will have our own story at first where our OC's are "mane characters" who know the show MLP:FIM but by knowing their future they make it different which makes it Abridged.
This is still being talked about, not everything is certain right now.

Part 2 FIM Fully-Abridged!
-Where we use the MLP:FIM scenes (and some of our own) to make FIIA completely abridged.

The plan so far is we act as our characters, and just see where that takes us! (Basically "we"[The Animator Team] will be friends, and see where we take FIA story-wise)

The team has 2 members right now!
Any who want to join the project please PM me with a Title of

"[MLP:FIA|Application:__(Want to do this for project)__]"

Copy paste and replace the (Want to do this for project) part with what you want to do.

Main idea of the project is to take the "Friendship is Magic"[Focus on Friendship, and  Harmony], and make a world more "real"[Focus is on more real topics, ones that are difficult to talk about; ie: Mental Health, stress, trust, etc...]. 

The Active List of skills we need atm is : Editors, and (Help making lyrics), basically making songs peeps, Animators, Voice Actors, Basically all those who can spend possibly YEARS on this project! Mainly Animators who are fine with keeping in the project for years (The project will take lots of time to do, especially at it's start)

This is what might be the 'fine print' part, but no making this obvious 
THIS MIGHT TAKE YEARS, PLEASE TRY TO JOIN IF YOU BELIVE YOU CAN WITHOUT ANYTHING MESSING WITH YOUR ABILITY TO COMMUNICATE WITH US, ESPESSIALLY WITH LONG PERIODS OF TIME!!!

@Caotic

Requestria is a section designated for users to make requests for free pieces of art. You’re looking for Octavia’s University of the Arts, specially the Stardom’s Creative Resources subsection. As such, this thread has been moved there.

:grin:

So this Project MLP:FIA still need people! The Team still only has me and another user. 2 people does not make a team! Those we need are still listed in the first post.

The Active List of skills we need atm is : Editors, songs creators, Animators, Voice Actors, Basically all those who can spend possibly YEARS on this project! Mainly Animators who are fine with keeping in the project for years (The project will take lots of time to do, especially at it's start)

• 1 month later...

TO THOSE INTERESTED IN THIS PROJECT AT THIS TIME PLEASE READ! THIS IS A UPDATE!
The Project at this time, I must sadly put on Hiatus for the time being... Unfortunately not many are joining the team, or helping it expand at this moment. I will still be working on the Project during this however, as even now I still want this project to be worked on. If you want to join it is still possible, The Team is still only Myself and 1 Other User, All Positions are open. When the Team is finally over 10-15 people I will announce the Project to be back to being worked on full time, at this time it would be very appreciated if any of those who read this to spread the word, the more that it is known, the better the Project will get, as more join to help us the project should get back on it's hooves in no time! Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day, sorry for the bad news.

Edited by Caotic