Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Days

Elric

*thought it was time for a new rp. Note: whoever joins this I expect you to follow through with your character, meaning you can't just sign up and post once or twice and never post again*

Story:

Dark days are amoung us. A army with a unknown leader has risen, wearing red armor and also armed to the teeth in weapons.They have conquered many kingdoms,and all of the major alliances have either surrendered or have been eliminated. A few tiny villages, thrive in the mountains. Villages where magic still lives, and myths are still alive. This, is where it all starts.

Character set up:

Name:

Description:

Weapons:

Magic(if any):

Side:(choose from red army, rebellion, or villager)

-----

*heres mine*

Name: Signa

Description: Long blond hair, blue eyes, tall and slender

Weapons: None.

Magic: Ability control ice

Side: Villager

"Join the rebellion and fight for your freedom!" Signa yelled as the people ignored him and walked by. He sighed, and thought to himself that this was all hopeless and sits down. He knew it was only a matter of time before this village would be destroyed along with all of it's magic and creatures. He looked out at the landscape. Full of green grass, trees with a little bit of snow on them. A female deer with her babies shyly drinking from the lake behind the dense amount of trees. All of this. It was only a matter of time. He could only image the dark days looming ahead of this beautiful town.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Larva

Weapons: 5ft katana

Magic: He has the ability of the kiss of life/death (He can bring people back to life or kill them)

Summon (He can summon anything from hell or that has perished.)

Abilty's: He can materialize into thin air

Personality: Keeps more to himself, only talks on an extent to those he trusts. Very imtimidating.

Description: Bright green eyes that could luminate a room. His voice has a deep intimidating tone, which could cause weak ponies to shiver. Larva was a strict vampire who will do anything for the greater good. Although he can have a major temper, he is a loyal ally. Along with his 5ft katana(forged by the last of his family) which he keeps on his side at all times, he seeks revenge of his lost ones with his master Miyu (a 114 year old vampire girl who has the appearance of a 13 year old girl.)

Edited by FinestHour

(I may join, but I'm gonna be inactive beginning Sunday of next week for about a month.)

Name: Exodus

Description: Medium/Tall, black shaggy hair, brown eyes.

Weapons: A Sword, a Sai and a hidden hunting knife

Magic: Electricity/Lightning, Medicinal (better as a weapon user then magic)

Side: Rebellion

Edited by NeverNeverland

Name: Nidal

Species: Khajiit

Description: Adept at magic. Agile. Medium height, slightly below average weight.

Weapons: Staff

Magic: Enchanting her weapon and other magic.

Edited by Linguz

Name: Ashuton

Description: young man with good build for his size, almost black eyes, black hair

Weapons: light, quick sword

Magic: the ability to sense the opponent to the degree of almost fighting blindfolded (idk if that counts as magic but whatever)

Side:villager

(So... Can we go ahead and start?)

(Here is a hint for you're future rp'ing career, posts like that are frowned apon)

Larva sat inside of his house, the stench of ale in the air. He slowly turned in his bed, causing the bottles of the previous night's drinking session to fall to the floor, the clank echoing throughout the entire room. He rubbed his face, trying to get himself to sober up. He has a massive pain in the back of his head, no doubt a hangover. He forced himself to get up and get into the shower, letting the foulness of the night drip away into the sink.

(Yea, start posting. I posted my move in the op if you didn't see it already. Ill probably end up making a villain also, since we have a lot of good characters. But that will be later.)

(Like, with one of those big frowns :C)

Nidal heard the bottle fall from the kitchen and opened the door to Larva's room. She kicked the bottle and screamed at the bathroom door.

"Dammit, Larva! You know how I feel about you getting drunk in my house while I'm letting you stay here!"

Sektor and a hand full of soldiers were patrolling a road, searching for a village or members of the resistance

Sektor complained "I am a champion! I've killed hundreds, conquered countless towns and cities, and slain many a traitor, and my emperor tasks me to walk on a road!" Sektor was very angry with the position he was given

Larva put his hands on the curtain and slowly opened them. He let the water on his body slide to the ground as he walked outside of the shower, and opened the door. He stood infront of her and smiled.

"I... am still drunk as shit."

Markus was walking through town, bags on his back full of freshly killed game. He was hoping to trade some meat for anything particularly interesting when he noticed a blonde haired man sitting on the side of the road, looking disappointed. He approached the man.

"Hey, buddy. Something the matter?"

Larva laughed greatly, throwing his head back while he did so. Through his chuckles, he managed to say,

"Nidal, why are there two of you... You're so silly!"

He began to wobble on the door, and continued to laugh.

One of the soliders looked at Sektor "sir, I think your just overreacting"

Sektor glared at the solider "IM OVERREACTING AM I? I don't think you under stand, I am known though out the empire, my very name sends shivers down the spines of our enemies! AND I AM TOLD TO WALK ON A ROAD!"

Nidal used her hand to shield most of her vision so she only saw his head. She grabbed the staff that was strapped to her waist and pulled it out, causing it to extend to its normal length. She jabbed the staff towards Larva, not getting near him, and a blast of air flew out of it and pushed him against the cabinet which houses his clothing.

"Put something on before I kick you out into the sun."

"sir I..." the soilder continued but was intrupted by Sektor "Soilder, do you wish to keep your head intact?" the soilder nervously said "uhhh, yes" Sektor continued "then I suggest you stop talking" the soilder continued walking and nervously gulped

Edited by Skullbuster

Larva felt his eyes roll inside of his head, and he put his arms on his face.

"Can you not tell I have a fucking hangover... Damn."

He slowly got up, putting his clothes on over his still wet body.