Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Days

Elric

Exodus nodded in approval. "Now, if you want to pull off a rebellion, why don't we talk about how we are going to deal with people like the big guy nearby?" He pointed towards the soldier he witnessed earlier.

Edited by NeverNeverland

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Signa sighed.

He stood up with and met the man with a confident but tired look on his face. His eyes had this sort of glow, it was faint but apparent to see if you stared for a minute. Then, just as he got up, he slapped the ground and murmured words. Ancient words. Words that many didn't know in this age or time. From the ground sprouted a giant statue of a dragon made out from ice. It glowed with brilliance, and hopefully from it he could see his talent.

As Sektor continued down the road he saw something "halt, soilder investigate that" the soilder ran up to it and said "sir, it appears to be a target dummy, but it's dressed like the emperor" Sektor chuckled "HA! How cute, this means we are very close to an establishment"

(I'm on a road heading to the village, seeing how the others noticed me, I'd say they are somewhere in the village that overlooks the road)

Sektor continued along the road hopeful of finding something)

"I learned how to sculpt when I was just a child. Over time, I made more and more advanced things. I can make weapons and summonings now. I learned it from.... from a friend.."

Signa said looking down almost ashamed of the words he uttered from his mouth.

(thats it for me, I'm going to wait until tomorrow for another post. Im tired :P)

(Alright. Thanks. I'll take it that you are very close to the village but not in it except for a few of you.)

Nidal stepped outside and twirled her staff around.

"You might not be able to feel the sun due to the spell, but how does it feel to finally be able to look at it again without being charred?"

"Impressive! I'm surprised that these things couldn't take down the bullshit empire we've got on our hands!" Exodus said. "I wish I could pull off some of those summonings!" He chuckled as he went over to touch the statue. Even though he was wearing gloves, he could immediately feel the cold energy emitting, and pulled back quickly.

"sir look!" a soilder called, pointing at a smoke coloum rising from a rock wall, "it looks like the kind of smoke that comes from a cheimeny" Sektor laughed "excellent, and it appears our road leads right up that hill. Men prepare the empiral banner, let's hope they resist"