Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Days

Elric

Sektor reached the village and announced "Greetings villagers! It is my pleasure to announce that this village is now under the control of the empire, if you comply, we will simply raise the empiral flag over your village and send some troops here then we will be on our way, however if you resist, I will burn your village to the ground. Men, search the houses, look for rebels. Any rebels we find will be decapitated, however if you turn yourself in, you will not be kill" after a bit of chatter from the villagers, one man stepped forward "alright, I'll turn my self in" as he walked forward, Sektor lunged twords him and In a split second he sliced the mans arm off, the man on shock asked "WHAT??? WHY??!?" Sektor turned around, "I said I wouldn't kill you" he turned back at the crowd "you have 24 hours to decide, become apart of the empire, or have your village burned to the ground"

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Larva began to get down on all fours, his natural instincts kicking in. He began to run very fast, the scent of a deer filling his nose.

Sektor reached the village and announced "Greetings villagers! It is my pleasure to announce that this village is now under the control of the empire, if you comply, we will simply raise the empiral flag over your village and send some troops here then we will be on our way, however if you resist, I will burn your village to the ground. Men, search the houses, look for rebels. Any rebels we find will be decapitated, however if you turn yourself in, you will not be kill" after a bit of chatter from the villagers, one man stepped forward "alright, I'll turn my self in" as he walked forward, Sektor lunged twords him and In a split second he sliced the mans arm off, the man on shock asked "WHAT??? WHY??!?" Sektor turned around, "I said I wouldn't kill you" he turned back at the crowd "you have 24 hours to decide, become apart of the empire, or have your village burned to the ground"

(We are the only villager's, and we just left...)

(Well, not really. We're the only non-NPCs of the village so far.)

Nidal located a few birds and scorched their hearts, making them drop to the ground. A few more animals she found, she did the same to.

(I figured there would be more Than 2 people living in a village, at least 20)

Well interacting with an NPC is not rp with other people. It is self rp.)

(Well, not really. We're the only non-NPCs of the village so far.)

Nidal located a few birds and scorched their hearts, making them drop to the ground. A few more animals she found, she did the same to.

Larva pounced onto the deer, biting it's neck. The deer tried to fight back, but slowly succumbed to larva. It slumped under his teeth, falling to the ground.

Nidal met back up with Larva.

"Good job. This should last us the week. My kills will last two or three days, the deer will last the rest. Don't complain that you killed more days worth of meat, remember that I'm cooking them."

Nidal rolled her eyes and began to walk back to her house.

"Sure sure. But now we know, if we need to, you can leave the house during the daytime. You'll be able to pretend that you're a normal person during the day now."

Nidal looked through her memories again.

"That's right. I can imbue my spells with a little more power by shouting out that I command them."

"Precipio tibi! "Celeritate sursum vicis! Peragens diem!"

The sun vanished and the moon appeared on the other side of the sky.

"Look at that! It worked!"

---

Meanwhile in Canterlot. (I know we're not in Equestria. Deal with it.)

Luna walked up to Celestia and said,

"That's not funny, sis."

Edited by Linguz

Sektor was astounded "soilder, why did the sun dissapear?" the soilder nervously responded "I...I don't know sir" Sektor had an idea "you keep searching for rebel activity, and you(the other soilder) find out the identity of the magic user"

Edited by Skullbuster