Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Days

Elric

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Aramos

Description: Aramos is the latest in a long line of mages, a frustrating fact considering that he can not effect anything he can't touch. He hunts for ruins and lost old knowledge of magic to try and surpass his predecessors in the family business of magic. Due to the lack of income from such ventures, he often resorts to being a sell sword, using his fighting skills to solve peoples problems in return for money. He wears light traveling clothing and a small pack so as to stay as agile and light as possible. Prefers to dance around and dodge in combat.

Weapons: Ornate steel short sword.

Magic: Specifically focused in touch magic, from reshaping materials, to torching objects.

Side: Villager/adventurer?

(Not sure how I'll enter this one, give me some time to read up on where you guys are at.)

Edited by Authetius

A solider came up to Sektor "sir, 2 more residence have entered the town" Sektor stood for a moment then spoke "well, go identify them, and inform them that this village now belongs to the empire"

"yes sir!" with that the soilder headed to the 2 people entering the village

(edited)
"It may be the most realistic thing to a dragon you will see in this age. Although it looks like it, it has no soul, no heart, just a empty body full of ice. I have heard rumors that dragons live on Mt. Coon, but have never actually bothered to go searching for them. They have hidden since the red army has been invading and taking over towns across the land. Hell, the magical words I utter are illegal to speak. I shouldn't even be telling you this, stranger, but for some reason I have a strange feeling to trust you..." he said to Exodus in a tone of melancholy and his clouded eyes again looked to the ground as usual. Edited by SDY

(I never said I was in my home. Silly Linguz.)

Larva sensed a man approach nidal's scent, and he began to worry, but decided not to waver on it.

*I'll just stay here and see if I sense anything wrong...*

"I am a soilder of the empire, it is my duty to report to you that your village is now apart of the empire, in a few days soilders will be sent here to handle things, until then this village is under command of general Sektor, also, if you know of any rebel activity report to one of us"

(You said you staggered to our house. That's close enough to saying he went home to me :P)

Nidal looked at him.

"This village is a neutral village not taking part in the war at all. Screw you. We are not part of the empire."

Edited by Linguz

Signa opened his mouth to respond to Exodus, but he looked over and saw something that made him pause. His eyes widened with shock.

"N-..o... it can't... it can't be..!"

Signa whispered under his breath as he look at the man in the red armor. His fists clenched.

"They found us."

Exodus turned towards the soldier Signa referenced. "Found us?" His right hand drew closer to his sai. "If he has a problem with us, he'll have to tell me first. And if he doesn't like it..." He said as he started walking towards the soldier.

"No, wait, I have a plan. Get on the roof we will take him out by the element of surprise. Or, Ill get on the roof, and you distract him..."

With that, Signa began to climb on top of the roof tops.

The soilder sighed "listen lady, I'm just doing my job, I don't give the orders I just follow them, now if you excuse me, I have to go find the magic user responsible for the suns dissapearance"

Nidal put her hand on the soldier's shoulder.

"You go tell your boss that this village is not under the empire's control. It is neutral. And if you don't, lead me to him so I can tell him myself."