Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Days

Elric

Nidal followed the man. She heard Larva running to them behind her and put up her hand, signalling it was all good. She then waved forward, signalling to come closer.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The soilder stopped at the tavern door "I must warn you, Sektor, is...sadistic, and will not hesitate to kill you, he may be big but he's extremely fast, I've seen him kill 3 men in a single strike in a fraction of a second, don't anger him" the soilder then opens the door and let her in

"Seems those guys have requested to take them to their leaders... I'm going to tag along and see what happens," Signa thought to himself as he watched the group of villagers. Edited by SDY

Exodus stopped waving, and took notice of Signa. He frowned and starting walking down the path of the villagers and started walking towards the soldier. They stopped and came across a tavern, where the soldier let a girl in. Exodus started walking over to the soldier, gripping the sharp end of his sai, as he went up to the soldier and tapped him on his shoulder.

"So... what are you doing here?" He said plainly.

A big man in very heavy armor turned around, his 7ft claymore could be seen at his side

"Some one called?"

The soilder looked at the villager and said

"I'm with the empire, general Sektor has claimed this village for the empire, in a couple of days some more troops will come here and take over, and install an official government, until then sektors in charge" the soilder sighed "I wished they'd get here sooner, I miss my wife and kids"

Edited by Skullbuster

Sektor laughed a bit "my orders are to search for towns and cities and to take them for the empire, if anything you should be thanking us, the more towns we take, the less rebels there are, and the faster this war is over. You may go now" Sektor turned back to the table with a map sprawled over it

The soilder went on "well, the empire likes to keep a watch on things, your daily life won't change much, just a few soilders and a government officer will be here, making sure that rebel activity in the area stops, you know on the way here me and the others were attacked 27 times on the way here? The empire will help keep this place safe"

Edited by Skullbuster

Nidal pulled out her staff, extended it, and slammed it against the ground, a small fire sparking where it hit.

"I don't think you understand. This town is not going to sit by and let you take control. The inhabitants choose their side freely if they wish or stay neutral. I chose neutral, but I will fight for my right to stay neutral."

Aramos wandered into the town from the north in a tired and defeated fashion. He had just come back from searching a mountain in the area for hints of some sort of magic that was said to be lost in the area. Unfortunately, his search came up empty handed and with no loot to show for his efforts. He looked up in the village and noticed someone with a staff having a conversation with a soldier, and it clearly was not a friendly one. He decided to stop and watch for now, perhaps once one died he could take their possessions for his own and make a few coins off them.

Edited by Authetius

Sektor turned around intrigued "so your the magic user that brought the sun down eariler? I really don't feel like killing you right now, but some things have to be taken care of"

Sektor dashed forward and kicked nidal out of the tavern, busting through the doors and slammed into the building across the street

Edited by Skullbuster

Exodus turned to see the doors being blown off as a girl was thrown right out of the tavern. She crashed into the adjacent building, causing Exodus to drop his jaw. "...the fuck was that?" He said as he turned to the soldier.

Nidal put her staff on the ground and stumbled up.

"So you want to play it rough, do you?"

She slammed the staff onto the ground.

"Exuro in infernum! Incendia bellorum!"

Flames appeared around her and flew towards the tavern, hitting the soldier by the door and igniting the tavern roof and walls. A few of the flames entered the tavern and lighted the support columns on fire.

The soilder sighed "that's Sektor in a good mood"

After being hit the soilder ran of "SHIT SHIT" and quickly threw off his burning armor and started to back away

Edited by Skullbuster

*...holy shit! Is Signa even seeing this?!*

Exodus thought, barely avoiding the flames that passed him. He put his sai away and withdrew his sword, in case he'd have to get in a fight.

Edited by NeverNeverland

Armos was caught by complete surprise by the sudden discharge of magic. He grabbed the hilt of his sword under his cloak and started to hug the buildings, trying to avoid getting caught up in anything unnecessary. Armos started to gather the energy required for some spells. As the soldier flung fire himself, he drew his blade completely. This was clearly a full on battle about to occur.

"We got a pissed off female going against... I think one of those red soldiers. Inside the tavern." He explained dragging Markus away from the Tavern. "If she pulls off another one of those fire attacks, then we need to ready ourselves. She's got good range with that magic of hers. It even set one on fire!"

Nidal spun her staff around and called out,

"Sigillum ignem. Subsisto alica."

The fireball that Sektor launched dispersed.

"Your pseudo magic is nothing compared to real magic."

"Well, that depends. How eager are you wanting to get in a fight?" Exodus questioned as he took off his right glove, revealing noticeable burn scars all over his hand.

"If you wanna fight, look alive." He brought his sword back into position and waited for something in the tavern to happen.