Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dark Days

Elric

Nidal shook her head.

"This is where I was born and raised. If I die, I want to die fighting for my village. I will not be leaving without a better reason than the empire is on the way."

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"did anyone bring a map?" a solider complained "a map?" lynx laughed "we don't need a map, Sektor left us a trail of bodies to follow, as long as we keep following the trail of bodies we should be fine"

"yippee" the soilder said sarcasticly

Aramos was suddenly faced with a decision. To play it safe and retreat, or stay here and try to squeeze some knowledge out of this woman. He had always run from forces he considered beyond himself, but his entire life goal up to this point had been to learn more magic and the golden opportunity had finally brought itself to him. He frowned as he pondered his next move.

"A noble way to live. I will always wonder why people feel so strongly about these places."

Nidal stood back up using her staff to hold part of her weight.

"It's a feeling I have that's connected to this place. This place is as much a part of me as I am of it."

"how long is it going to take to get there?" lynx sighed, "well, if I didn't get the whineist platoon ever, it will be 2 1/2 days, and we don't have the time stop and camp, we will take short breaks every now and then, but we have to stay on the move, we don't want to keep Sektor waiting now do we?"

"no sir"

"besides, look! It's almost nightfall, the end of the first day"

• 1 month later...

Name: Zacharius

Description: Sea blue eyes, a bit smaller than the average pony, light, enjoys walking on his hind legs, brown spiked back hair (it covers his broken horn), has a "trademark" green cape.

Weapons: dual daggers, Knowledge of how to use nearly anything as a weapon, unarmed fighting expert.

magic: Short ranged dark powers (mostly making spikes and walls come out of shadows, or creating fairly weak darkness ponies that obey him), and increased body functions. (his horns magic flows to inside him, instead of out, granting him hyper adrenaline boosts, increased body stamina and defence, torque and power).

Side: Red army (only to exploit and understand the red armies plan, steal what he can from then they get off, blowing some stuff up on his way)

*watches the ponies from a distance, observing them in wonder, my red armour easy to see against the rocks im hiding by* "Well well well...what do we have here..

Edited by Zacharius

• 1 month later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.