Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy?

NavelColt

Which Pony?  

84 users have voted

1. 1. Pinkie Pie or Fluttershy?

• Pinkie Pie
    • Fluttershy

(edited)

We have a topic for Rainbow VS Twilight, and one for Applejack VS Rarity, so I thought we might as well finish it off with the third and final topic of pony comparisons :3

Pinkie VS Fluttershy. The comedy relief, or the cuteness. Go.

I gotta go with Pinkie on this one. She steals the attention whenever she is on screen, because you never know what fourth wall, law of physics or other law of nature she will break with her teleportation powers, ability to morph into mirrors and other objects, etc. She's also the absolute cure for sadness, as watching her antics is simply funny. Fluttershy may be cute, but honestly, all the ponies are cute and have their own individual cute moments, so her over-the-top cuteness doesn't beat out Pinkie for me.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 6

I hate to disagree with you but I gotta pick Fluttershy. I supposed I'm biased here with her being my favorite but I just find her more enjoyable to watch, she's also the most adorable thing on the planet so that helps too. B)

How can you resist this?

• Brohoof 1

I hate to disagree with you but I gotta pick Fluttershy. I supposed I'm biased here with her being my favorite but I just find her more enjoyable to watch, she's also the most adorable thing on the planet so that helps too. B)

How can you resist this?

[media=]http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=92nPyj2Qdto[/media]

Cuz Pinkie is funny AND cute :P

• Brohoof 1

I must vote Pinkie Pie. I love all of Pinkie's ups and downs, quirks and faults. Everything about Pinkie, I love.

I love Fluttershy's ups, but her 'downs' are, well... she has faults I can't claim to like nor find endearing. The thing that gets me the most is her personal cowardice. I know she can be brave when necessary to stand up for friends and whatnot, and that's great, but when it comes to her dealing with herself, she's such a coward. Also, the caregiver technique of "begging, pleading, beseeching" and allowing Angel to slap her around for the most part as if nothing's wrong... I wish in Putting Your Hoof Down she actually learned how to put her hoof down. Yes, she improved, but I'm looking forward to much more improvement. When I see Fluttershy, for the most part I see someone in an abusive relationship that doesn't have enough self-worth to say/think/realize that what is going on is wrong.

Kind of a tough choice. Pinkie Pie is hilarious at all time. Fluttershy is cute all the time. Pinkie can be cute as well,.but not as much as Fluttershy. Plus Fluttershy's personality and shyness is a plus for her cause girls like her are awesome.

Fluttershy is hilarious when she goes into rage/bitch mode, Pinkie is just cute when she Turns into pinkamena Diane Pie.

I kinda wanna say they are the same, but I think ill give it to Fluttershy since she is my third overall fave.

These ponies are being compared?!?? They are exact opposites. I won't vote. Sorry I couldn't contribute more than that to your thread.

Cause' they're all that's left of the Mane 6 :P And okie~

Fluttershy is down? This will not do.

I really... don't like Pinkie. She has her LOL moments for certain, but as a general character -- she's unbearably annoying.

Fluttershy on the other hand, is the cutest pony ever, she's amazing kind and compassionate and sweet - I just can't help but love her to death.

My vote goes for Fluttershy.

It's nothing against Pinkie, but i can just about relate to Fluttershy in every aspect and she makes me feel confident (that is actualy an enormous feat for anyone). Although Pinkie Pie is fun and all, she scarcely compares to the happiness Fluttershy inspires.

• Brohoof 2

I have to go with Pinkie on this one. She just always makes me feel all nice and bubbly inside whenever she appears on screen, no matter what kind of mood I was in before turning on ponies. I really like Fluttershy too, but she just doesn't have the same charm Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie Pie :D The first time I watched it I instantly thought about how much I was like her xD, so she's just awesome.

What part of this is NOT awesome?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy is too insane and quite, pinkie is fun.

Therefore Pinkie is second best pony!

I have to say Flutters is the best of these two ponies. Pinkie, ugh, she didn't really strike me as more than a one dimensional character until the Baby Cakes episode. Until then I liked her less than Rarity.

Plus, if she threw a surprise part for me in my home without my permission, I'd probably yell her out right in front of the crowd.

Fluttershy is soft spoken, quiet, and meek. Some of my favorite characteristics in a sentient being.

Probably the hardest decision in my life, these are most likely my two favorite characters. Pinkie is the most consistent for laughs, but every time Fluttershy speaks I can't help but grin stupidly. She's just so sweet. Flutters might get the slight edge due to Flutterguy.