Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop [CLOSED] Taking Art Requests

zoarvek

* * * * * CURRENTLY CLOSED TO NEW REQUESTS * * * * *

I'm taking drawing requests for a limited time because Luna loves you or something.

You can find samples of my art here: https://www.deviantart.com/zoarvek

What I'll draw:

• Just about anything pony or that features some kind of fantasy MLP compliant species
  • Feral or Anthro
  • SFW

What I won't draw:

• Humans, mechs or other entities that don't fit in the pony/furry genre
  • NSFW

Considerations:

• Keep it simple. If your picture request is too busy or has way too many props or characters on scene, I'll probably reject it. Let's say maybe two characters maximum.
  • Provide as many details and references as possible. Being too vague like saying "draw something of my oc" gets rejected. However, requesting "draw this character [reference sheet here] in this pose [picture link here] with this expression [other link here]" is very likely to get accepted.
  • A finishing style will be arbitrarily chosen for your picture unless otherwise specified. I'm not a one trick deer and like experimenting. The more complex the request the more likely a simpler style will be used.
  • Allow a few days for your request to be completed after being accepted. I'm a busy deer.
  • Allow me to post the finished picture on my online galleries. Because sharing is caring!

Request List:

1. Gaines - Completed Jan 16th - https://www.deviantart.com/zoarvek/art/Princess-Zelenia-867366051
  2. Califorum - Completed Jan 17th - https://www.deviantart.com/zoarvek/art/Magnolia-867464914
  3. Pandora - Completed Feb 1st - https://www.deviantart.com/zoarvek/art/The-Whispering-Soul-868942210
  4. ExplosionMare - In progress ETA Feb 22th
  5. Cagey - Queued ETA TBA
  6. The Wife of Hawks - Queued ETA TBA
Edited by zoarvek
ETA Updated
  • Brohoof 2

• The title was changed to Taking Art Requests

Cool art! I'll give you two of my OCs to choose from :kindness:

This is Princess Zelenia, daughter of Luna and Sombra. She's very generous yet serious, and if you were to draw her I'd like to see that incorporated somehow.
I would love to see her in different art styles! Hopefully her design isn't too complicated.

Spoiler

random-16.png

Then there's Love Sick, a very kind pony. I'd want her to look grateful for something if you were to draw her. :BrightMacContent:

Spoiler

rsz_love-sick.png

Thank you! :eager:

@Gaines

Well I like both Luna and Sombra very much so I think that decision is a bit easy for me. I think Zelenia's concept and design are pretty cool too.

Though you didn't give me much info on what you'd like to see in the actual picture. I'll draw her in one of my styles no problem, it might just come out a little generic because of that. Hopefully that's ok.

Spoiler

D234A019-7D46-4039-9986-D4840CDB5512.thumb.jpeg.077a18835916edf12f52efa8fd04c9b2.jpeg

Could you draw Ice Breaker using a pickaxe on a piece of ice with his magic? It’s a little hard to tell where he’s cropped but he has a beard (it’s supposed to have 4 points on both sides. I can sketch that out if my description doesn’t make sense). If this isn’t being too picky or anything, I’d also like to see some snow/ice in his beard and mane as well. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, zoarvek said:

@Califorum

Dark and evil pony?

Lurking in shadows?

A gaze that could freeze the sun?

You had me at 'dark'. Consider it done!

Mangolia lost everything when she was a filly and vowed to never be weak ever again. She wants to take over the world and rule everything so there shall be no suffering, and justice under her iron hoof. She drains ponies of their magic and energy to increase her own. She has an amulet, that can turn ponies to stone. 

On 2021-01-12 at 7:10 PM, zoarvek said:

I'm taking drawing requests for a limited time.

You can find samples of my art here: https://www.deviantart.com/zoarvek

What I'll draw:

• Just about anything pony or that features some kind of fantasy MLP compliant species
  • Feral or Anthro
  • SFW

What I won't draw:

• Humans, mechs or other entities that don't fit in the pony/furry genre
  • NSFW

Considerations:

• Keep it simple. If your picture request is too busy or has way too many props or characters on scene, I'll probably reject it. Let's say maybe two characters maximum.
  • Provide as many details and references as possible. Being too vague like saying "draw something of my oc" gets rejected. However, requesting "draw this character [reference sheet here] in this pose [picture link here] with this expression [other link here]" is very likely to get accepted.
  • A finishing style will be arbitrarily chosen for your picture unless otherwise specified. I'm not a one trick deer and like experimenting.
  • Allow a few days for your request to be completed after being accepted. I'm a busy deer.
  • Allow me to post the finished picture on my online galleries. Because sharing is caring!

Would you mind drawing my ghost pony Kishi with a shy facial expression quite like fluttershy? 

maybe a pose similar to this?

Spoiler

C4A425E9-F69F-45E4-9993-69D2A07F69A0.thumb.png.f733d80a0a1f3e78704164460e4ef2f6.png
B51F0466-1037-4863-9EB7-DF749BCD460C.gif.bdf0ce66d5df9ae34433f0511b7cf792.gif

(please do add the wisps beside her)

Edited by Pandora
Oc art removed - staff should be aware, excuse me if this bumps the thread back up!
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@ExplosionMare

Can do!

How's he feeling about that chunk of ice though? Is it giving him trouble? Is he enjoying chippin' at that lil' sucker? How big is this piece of ice?

Where's he doing this anyway? Cliffside of a snowy mountain? Maybe by some frozen lake? Perhaps just sitting at a table in his workshop?

I don't like guessing, the pickier you are the better!

If you think the number of points in his beard is a big deal enough that it'd take away from the picture if I miss any, then by all means be my guest and sketch it.

@Pandora

I don't mind at all! Queued!

Edited by zoarvek
No Double Posting
  • Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, zoarvek said:

@ExplosionMare

Can do!

How's he feeling about that chunk of ice though? Is it giving him trouble? Is he enjoying chippin' at that lil' sucker? How big is this piece of ice?

Where's he doing this anyway? Cliffside of a snowy mountain? Maybe by some frozen lake? Perhaps just sitting at a table in his workshop?

I don't like guessing, the pickier you are the better!

If you think the number of points in his beard is a big deal enough that it'd take away from the picture if I miss any, then by all means be my guest and sketch it.

@Pandora

I don't mind at all! Queued!

Spoiler

19025CAB-B695-4858-ABBE-ADCC60F5FB10.thumb.jpeg.7261420b9428e6662244a9d2a5549544.jpeg

It looks something like the picture I just now sketched in this reply. And as for his emotions, what I was imagining was that he had been at the ice so long that it was tiring him out. Also, I would like him to hack at pieces of glaciers.

• Brohoof 1

@ExplosionMare Yeah I think I can work with that.

@Cagey Sure! How's Silver Spoon liking that hug though? Is she smiling peacefully? Perhaps blushing? Maybe getting a bit squeezed in there since Cinnamon seems to be the work-out type?

PSA: For new requests past this point, please bear in mind there's currently likely over a week of wait time for delivery. Got several queued up and I can only draw that fast, alright thank you.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, zoarvek said:

@Califorum Let's not get ahead of ourselves, wait and see if I survive the first wave of requests. :kirin:

Alrighty! For Magnolia you could maybe have stone statues of ponies that opposed her in the darkness. I am thinking like a dark garden with black thorned roses or just pure darkness if you know what I mean.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, zoarvek said:

@Cagey Sure! How's Silver Spoon liking that hug though? Is she smiling peacefully? Perhaps blushing? Maybe getting a bit squeezed in there since Cinnamon seems to be the work-out type?

All of that sounds good. Thank you! 

@zoarvek

Hello! I see that you have a good list of requests already. However, could you add one more? If not, I understand :grin:

Reference of MLP:FiM OC:

Spoiler

B4EC2BFB-E428-46C8-B555-D22FE137F784.jpeg

Exact background/expression/pose reference (still half body):

Spoiler

B4FAFA8B-88FB-463B-85A2-DBE0D0CA0E9B.jpeg

Think of Maud Pie’s constant expression if that helps :mlp_maud:

Any style is fine. I’d love to see any interpretation so long it is colored!

@Lazy Ferret Well... it's not closed but it'll probably slow down a lot after the first batch.

@Califorum Alright, I think I know what you meant with all the shadowy and darkness stuff, but I believe that if I had gone that far without other sort of supporting visual context it could've made the character unrecognizable thus I ended up going with a more conservative approach. I also forwarded your updated request description to the Night's Watch board of directors, but they found it to be too content heavy and beyond the scope of this operation so they didn't authorize extra budget. Sooo this is what I put together in the end, which maaaybe is enough and kind of okayish...? (Please don't hate me?)

Magnolia.thumb.png.ee34ae499a90ec65954fd9836da9407d.png

• Brohoof 3