Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If humans having babies with alicorns resulted in Space Marines?

Bendy

Would you like to have space marine babies with alicorns? As in you, a normal, mortal human having babies with an alicorn creates these super humans from Warhammer 40K.

Edited by Bendy

I'm not going to go into details because it needs to remain PG-13 but I'll just say that I don't condone the actions that lead to an Alicorn bearing your child no matter how cool the resulting offspring is. :confused:

Besides, pretty sure if ponies and WH40K were in the same universe, the ponies would be considered xeno scum.

• Brohoof 1

1823290344_GIF-pfffwtf.gif.45664768edfd30bd5c27765e0ec32dd6.gif

Oh, Bendy, I just don't know about you sometimes.  :ButtercupLaugh:  I do love your threads, though.  They always make me laugh.

I imagine that if an alicorn and a human successfully reproduced, it would either result in some sort of grotesque, furry gargoyle-like creature that would barely be able to walk, or a centaur.

• Brohoof 1

You made me make a wtf face. And I pride myself on being unshockable :P you sir are a legend

Anyway. Alicorns are super ponies. Space marines are superbuff. 

I'm getting hot under the collar just thinking about what their offspring might do to the human race. Friendship with abs ;3

Do not listen to the heretic. This one is a servant of Slaanesh. Adeptus Astartes are the Emperor's avenging angels. The blood of his sons, not a product of some foul degeneracy. It says right there in Codex Astartes that one must not mingle with the filthy xeos. The only exceptions to this most holy rule are big tiddy Eldar girlfriends that bring your back from the dead.

Okay this is pretty off topic but there are WH40K fans here.

I know the primarchs were scattered by the chaos gods so the emperor created the astartes essentially with leftover genetic material. So what was his original plan? Were twenty guys supposed to conquer the galaxy?