Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Æther Project

Illiad Easle

@Illiad Easle

(You can make her far back as you wish, You can also feel free to connect her to any of your ideas or characters at your leisure.)

Spiral immediately took control over Trixie's body and smiled maniacally. "Oh, I know who you are...Discord. Besides, you are a chaos being yourself, so I know very well who is capable of this. Only you are." she said as she takes the note into her possession. She felt a wash of euphoria upon her 'discovery' of who this is, whether or not it is Discord remains to be seen, but as of yet Spiral has no reason to believe otherwise. With this note in her possession, she proceeds to the guard meeting area (if there is one) in order to call an urgent meeting. She doesn't say what it is yet until the other guards come, but it was very clear she found something very serious.

@Jack Baker @Illiad Easle

Maud looks into the mechanic's eyes with a deep stare that pierces into her soul for all intents of purposes. "I am looking right at her." she spoke ominously, referring to the mechanic. After all, for a mechanic who works in this place she should know her way around. No use in going back and getting the guards, and wasting precious time. Maud wouldn't allow that to happen. 

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle @Starforce

((I didn't know the next post would be today, I'm sorry))

I stared for a minute at this... rather rude individual before I sighed and shook my head, before I drew my sword and sliced straight up her face, making sure the blade was just close enough to slice her goggles in half. I then whistled for Than who, in the blink of an eye, manifested and stabbed the wall behind her with his sword, the blade a hair's breadth away from her face.

"Listen, sweetie..." I said with a calm, yet cold tone, looking at her dead in the eye. "I understand it's your job here to fix and maintain these pipes, and I do apologize for the inconvenience we put you through today, however... I'd say a rebel thief running around with about a month's worth of resources is probably the higher priority, no? And we were hot on their trail too... until you showed up and started telling us how to do our jobs."

I paused a minute before speaking again. "Sure, we can go and find someone more... 'competent', as you like to put it. But by time we do that, they might already be gone, and who knows what they might use all that mined material for? One thing could lead to another and before you know it, hundreds, maybe thousands could die."

I then leaned in real close to her face. "And if that does happen... and I know you had something to do with it by holding all of us up here, spouting nonsense like you think you know everything? I'm gonna find you." I put a hoof to my temple, tapping it twice. "I memorize faces real well, and the big guy floating behind me? Heh... well, he can sense auras, so you're definitely not getting away. And once I do eventually, inevitably find you? There will be NOTHING... on this ship... that will save you from what I'm going to do. So how about you shut your mouth, help us out, and stop wasting everyone's time?"

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@Illiad Easle

Windy listened as she wrote a neat and clean signature on the filly's leg cast, learning her name to Rose from the nurse who had given her the pen. She smiled as the nurse and Rose exchange words. Windy chuckles when Rose tried to defend her actions, reasoning she would never see Windy which is why she decided to take the chance to approach the guard on patrol despite her condition.

She was just like Windy in her old life, trying to risk her life just for her friends. One, in particular, was when she almost lost her life after confronting a friend. They had fallen into a cliff after Windy confronted her friend for a plot against their father. The cliff wasn't too high but what lays below was the danger they have to face. Windy decided to switch her place to save her friend; from top to bottom; a rock broke her skull. Miraculously she survived the life-threatening injury.

Once Windy is finished with the signature, she stood up and told the filly ”You should go back to your room. For now, you need to take some rest and let your leg heal. If you remember my words and obey the nurse and doctors, you will soon recover and be able to achieve your dream”

On 2021-07-12 at 5:54 AM, Illiad Easle said:

The nurse chuckled and shook her head, "That Rose is incorrigible, every other weak she's in here with some sort of injury. If she doesn't cripple herself in the process, I think she'll make a fine guard someday." She sighed, "Sorry, I should let you get back to your patrol, stay safe."

Windy did what she can to show appreciation for the nurse's hard work and patience to treat such patient; to bow “I hope you have a good day, ma'am. I honor you doctors and nurses for your hardwork

@Illiad Easle @Kujamih

Shadow hated being interrupted but she kept her emotion to herself and decided to leave and go to their table. She stared down at her food, ignoring the world around her.

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih

On 2021-07-12 at 5:54 AM, Illiad Easle said:

Wildebeast looked impressed, "That is quite a feat, you are right to be proud of them."

As a cue, Serene unfurled his wings and did a pose. What a proud pegasus he is.

On 2021-07-16 at 9:27 PM, Blitz Boom said:

"It surprises me to hear this. Are Equestria's natural weather truly so unstable, that this is required? Such an odd thing, but I will admit, it is admirable work, and shows another of those incredible talent for adaption, that I know you ponies for. Is never ceases to amaze, what your kind are capable of."

“...Not so much. It only depends on specific areas though our teacher claimed Equestria won't survive without the pegasi to harness and manage the weather” there was uncertainty in his words, believing the claim to be only from his teacher's opinions. Equestria's old history was difficult for the Richville's to 'calculate' and Serene is so exception. Briar's praise for the abilities of his race bring about his proud posing, this time rearing up on his hindlegs before following his friends. He could now hear a faint grumbling from his stomach.

Arriving at the cafeteria, he would take a deep breath, trying to suck the aroma of food into his nose.

On 2021-07-19 at 5:52 AM, Kujamih said:

" Hey look! Familiar faces!" 

But a voice peeped in. Glacing towards the source, Serene saw a new face and raised an eyebrow. It had been months since he last seen Light so there is no doubt he wouldn't recognize either him nor Shadow.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @Windy Breeze

On 2021-07-18 at 11:35 PM, Illiad Easle said:

Wildebeast chuckled, "You think a little dirt would bother me? I've gone months without bathing before the incident, helps with blending in with the surroundings, you'll have to try harder than that."

Soon enough they'd be at the cafeteria, and see Light and Shadow sharing a table across the room. Wildebeast would turn to the others, you got somewhere you want to sit? Or you want to go where we did last time?

On 2021-07-20 at 5:22 PM, Windy Breeze said:

“...Not so much. It only depends on specific areas though our teacher claimed Equestria won't survive without the pegasi to harness and manage the weather” there was uncertainty in his words, believing the claim to be only from his teacher's opinions. Equestria's old history was difficult for the Richville's to 'calculate' and Serene is so exception. Briar's praise for the abilities of his race bring about his proud posing, this time rearing up on his hindlegs before following his friends. He could now hear a faint grumbling from his stomach.

"My my, it sounds almost as if you are challenging me. Perhaps you would enjoy instead then, to be living as the plants then? I can assure you, it wouldn't be much of a bother to bury you up to your neck, and fill a watering can. I'm sure you'd find it most enriching."

He were obviously joking, but it were a fun little mental image regardless, at least to him. Nothing he would ever, or had ever, done of course. There were limits to what he'd do to others. He had done so to himself once though. Mostly to try and hide, to avoid some unsavory types, that had access to quite the bundle of fire. Which were mildly put, not good for him.

As they wandered along to the cafeteria, the time then came to listen to, and afterwards answer, Serene. A pony with an interesting, rich life, that he would hopefully one day, be able to return to.

"IN regards to the weather, it is hard to say for sure how it might be, without supervision. Perhaps the true answer shall not be known, before we once again stand upon Equestrian soil, and you can gaze up into the skies? I hope what you see, will be most pleasant. I for one, will merely enjoy the fresh breeze, and the dimming of a coming cloud."

At times, Briar truly wished that e had eyes. To see such vibrant sights that the world beheld, and bask in all its colors... It must be something special. Much as he had his senses, it were not the same, and he were well aware of it, though he id his best to come to terms with it never being possible, for him to have this future. That went away, when Discord proved to be a conqueror, instead of a potential help, and he knew not if the lesser draconequui would be of any help. Or even if they still lived. Who knew what he might have done to them, if they refused to follow? Or worse, what of the ones who had? What had happened since he fell then? Disturbing thought, but one without an answer. At least far as he were aware.

*sigh* But lamenting what could not be changed, held little in the way of meaning. They had arrived at the cafeteria, and it were time to begin finding food, and then a place to sit down to feast.

"I have no true preference, though I do enjoy our usual arrangement, as it provides a corner place for Brittle to sit in."

On 2021-07-18 at 11:52 PM, Kujamih said:

Light in his blushing state noticed someone familiar at the side of his vision.

Desperate to change the atmosphere he created between him and shadow, he waved towards them.

" Hey look! Familiar faces!" 

"Why hello there. You are quite a sight for sore eyes as well."

Briar opened his eyelids, showing off the blank surface, that covered what were never there, as he felt somewhat... Whimsical, you could say. Their shoutout about familiar faces had him think it tempting to have this minor degree of fun. No harm, no foul, yes?

"Well, I'm sure that is the case for the others. How fare you two this fine day?"

• Brohoof 1

48 minutes ago, Blitz Boom said:

Briar opened his eyelids, showing off the blank surface, that covered what were never there, as he felt somewhat... Whimsical, you could say. Their shoutout about familiar faces had him think it tempting to have this minor degree of fun. No harm, no foul, yes?

"Well, I'm sure that is the case for the others. How fare you two this fine day?"

@Windy Breeze @Blitz Boom @Illiad Easle

"h-Holy shit." Light said with an excited, surprised tone.

" Not so familiar after all.... I did NOT know you could do that. Did you?" Light said to briar and shadow, with wonder and curiosity.

" What do you use? Sense of touch? Hearing? Vibration?.. wait... We should properly introduce each other first hehe...

"The names Light.... White  Light.:toldya:" Light said in a James bond kinda way.... But of course to those who don't know this, Light just ended up looking like a flirt and a weirdo.

• Brohoof 2

@Courageous Thunder Dash

The heat dispersed somewhat as he distanced himself from the molds and crucibles, but it was still hot throughout the foundry. Ascending he'd start to see the workers, all of them wearing reflective silver suits, no doubt meant to keep them from overheating. If he wanted to blend in and stay cool he'd need to find or steal one. There were a few griffons about his size loitering about watching the machinery to ensure nothing went wrong. If he looked around enough he'd eventually find the locker room where he could grab one for himself.

A few minutes later the second cart would arrive, the guards handing it off to the foundry staff on one of the upper levels. 

@Starforce

Being just a library guard, she did not have the authority to call a meeting, nor would such occur unless something truly crucial had been discovered, as determined by one of the generals, such was told her by the secretary near where the meeting room was. "If you'd like I could give you a meeting with one of the generals, see if they agree that the rest of the guard need to be alerted? Otherwise you can leave a message and I'll pass it along if it's not too urgent." The receptionist didn't look all that convinced that what Spiral had to say was too important.

@Starforce @Jack Baker

The mechanic didn't even flinch when her goggles were sliced, nor when the sword stabbed past her into another pipe (As all the walls are covered in pipes down here) The pipe in question housed an electrical conduit, electrifying the sword and shocking Thanatos if such a thing were possible.

"Are you quite finished." Her tone had dropped several octaves, carrying a serious weight that it had not before. "It is not I who needs to fear being found, but yourselves." The sound of hoofsteps came ringing down the catwalk, "I called the guards as soon as I saw your suspicious activity. Breaking pipes? Threatening one of the Founders? Clearly we've found the rebels already, they're you."

The other pair of guards who were with Raze and Maud stepped back, "W-we didn't recognize you Mrs. Easle, W-we, we're not with them! We're not rebels!"

She motioned with her head, "Then arrest them."

One of the guards pointed their weapon at Raze and Maud, "For assault against the Founder Silver Studs Easle, and crimes against the Æther and her passengers, you two are under arrest."

Silver picked up her damaged goggles and turned to leave. By the sounds of approaching hooves they had only about ten minutes before more guards were on top of them. If they wanted to escape they had to move quickly.

@Windy Breeze

There wasn't much else for Windy to see in the hospital, when she got back to the lobby the guards there got a call, one of them turned to Windy, "You, there's been an incident in the Pipeworks, we're going to investigate, stay here and guard the Hospital."

With that four of them would run off, leaving her with another junior guard. A moment later the lights flickered and went out in the hospital, followed by alternative power being activated, sending the doctors and nurses into a scramble to check on their patients. The other guard came over to Windy with a worried expression, "You think that had something to do with what happened in the Pipeworks? I hope it's not anything big..."

Shadow was seemingly wholly ignored by Light as he turned to address and interact with the newcomers, giving a fellow guard the opportunity to join her table, "Hey, you've heard about the rebels right? You seen anything suspicious yet? 'Cause I sure haven't."

@Windy Breeze @Blitz Boom @Kujamih

23 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

"My my, it sounds almost as if you are challenging me. Perhaps you would enjoy instead then, to be living as the plants then? I can assure you, it wouldn't be much of a bother to bury you up to your neck, and fill a watering can. I'm sure you'd find it most enriching."

Wildebeast shuddered as he chuckled, "I've done that before... not at all pleasant. So let's not shall we?"

He also chuckled at Serene's proud posing, but didn't poke any fun at it.

23 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

"I have no true preference, though I do enjoy our usual arrangement, as it provides a corner place for Brittle to sit in."

Wldebeast nodded, "I'll find a good spot for her then, looks like you two have a friend to talk to, I'll be sure to save you a seat when you're done talking."

He'd go get his food and find a corner table for them, slowly eating as he waited for them to come and join him.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Spiral looks into the receptionist's eyes. "A meeting with a general would be preferable. This is important enough information I cannot speak of it or pass it along, so it is something I would only present face to face. Thank you for understanding." Spiral stated in a calm yet serious manner. It was clear that she believed whatever she was talking about was quite serious information. It was.

Maud stood there and seemed absolutely unphased by what was said, or what had just happened. She looks to Raze, finding his action here to be rather aggressive and not yielding of positive results. She looks him in the eye. "That was not needed." she states in an emotionless manner before looking back to the guards. "It might be possible we were mislead. Consider that possibility." she states, with one hoof raised as she looks them all across in the eyes. Thinking back, it was rather suspicious they were to guard the Minostraulium. Why would they want guards, that weren't qualified for that position? To blame them, she figured.

She looks the guards dead in the eye, and made a motion with her hooves for them to run down an adjacent hallway. Without any warning, she ran off. Whether they would follow was up to them. 

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Illiad Easle said:

Wldebeast nodded, "I'll find a good spot for her then, looks like you two have a friend to talk to, I'll be sure to save you a seat when you're done talking."

He'd go get his food and find a corner table for them, slowly eating as he waited for them to come and join him.

@Windy Breeze @Blitz Boom @Illiad Easle

"Oh good sir I think we can change our sits, so all of us can hang out in one table... You don't mind right shadow? I mean the more the merrier right? And I was tasked to gather some information... So who better to ask for guidance and wisdom? A wise choice would be someone who has more experience here like you, yes?" Light, while saying his lines has already picked up his tray and ready for relocation.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Thundy continued to levitate upward, until he saw some guards and others in heat resistant clothing. He set up his invisibility cloak again and veered off to search for the locker room. "Gotta get that disguise if I wanna get near the second piece..." Thundy thought to himself. 

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Windy made the decision to go to the lobby, having checked the other areas which turned out to be a very boring yet happy 'trip', not knowing the lobby is going to be chaotic.

On 2021-07-25 at 6:19 AM, Illiad Easle said:

There wasn't much else for Windy to see in the hospital, when she got back to the lobby the guards there got a call, one of them turned to Windy, "You, there's been an incident in the Pipeworks, we're going to investigate, stay here and guard the Hospital."

Windy nodded and stayed there at the lobby along with a junior. She would make glances at the other guard before quickly averting her eyes before they notice. She wasn't bothered by the reason of the other guards about an incident in-

Then, lights went out. Windy flinched and looks above her, wondering why the lights went out before looking at the panicking doctors and nurses as they went around checking their patients.

On 2021-07-25 at 6:19 AM, Illiad Easle said:

The other guard came over to Windy with a worried expression, "You think that had something to do with what happened in the Pipeworks? I hope it's not anything big..."

Windy turned to see the guard had approached her, concerned by their current situation, “It could be. I hope whatever done this is not by the works of a loyalist” she whispered to them.

@Blitz Boom @Kujamih

Shadow had not noticed the others yet as if something is blocking her ears from hearing anything, she ate there as if nothing ever happened.

Meanwhile, Serene immediately went to get food at the counter.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
8 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

Shadow had not noticed the others yet as if something is blocking her ears from hearing anything, she ate there as if nothing ever happened.

Meanwhile, Serene immediately went to get food at the counter.

@Windy Breeze @Illiad Easle @Blitz Boom

"...shadow?" Light tries to tap shadows shoulder.

" Did I offend you for some reason?" Light said with a worried expression.

Edited by Kujamih

5 hours ago, Kujamih said:

"...shadow?" Light tries to tap shadows shoulder.

" Did I offend you for some reason?" Light said with a worried expression.

@Kujamih @Blitz Boom @Illiad Easle

Shadow finally remove her gaze at her food to Light, raising an eyebrow at the stallion “Huh? No. You did nothing wrong, so why would I be offended by nothing?” she asked with an innocent look on her face, oblivious what had transpired earlier.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, Windy Breeze said:

Shadow finally remove her gaze at her food to Light, raising an eyebrow at the stallion “Huh? No. You did nothing wrong, so why would I be offended by nothing?” she asked with an innocent look on her face, oblivious what had transpired earlier.

"Oh... Okay?" Light said with worry.

" By the way you might also not noticed that we have guests..." 

Edited by Kujamih
  • Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle @Windy Breeze @Kujamih

On 2021-07-24 at 2:13 AM, Kujamih said:

"h-Holy shit." Light said with an excited, surprised tone.

" Not so familiar after all.... I did NOT know you could do that. Did you?" Light said to briar and shadow, with wonder and curiosity.

" What do you use? Sense of touch? Hearing? Vibration?.. wait... We should properly introduce each other first hehe...

"The names Light.... White  Light.:toldya:" Light said in a James bond kinda way.... But of course to those who don't know this, Light just ended up looking like a flirt and a weirdo.

"Hahaha. Don't be alarmed, friends. I am merely born without eyes, as can at times happen with my kind. I did not mean to cause you distress.

And you are actually correct in all of your assumptions. Sound, touch, and smell are the primary senses which I guide by, yet as a child of nature, I can sense via that around me too, in some fashion. It can be hard to explain, yet... Yes, try to think about a gentle breeze, flowing through the air. To you, it must surely mean little more than a freshness, yes? To me, it is more akin to a stream of information, regarding the various things around me, as the air encompasses all. It does not explain it fully, but it would be like you attempting to make me understand colors. Somewhat tricky in nature, no pun intended.

I am not infallible though. For some reason, sheets of metal can sometimes confuse my senses. My head have rung against many a metallic sign in my days. As well as a couple of walls in this facility. I do my to memorize paths though, to avoid doing so again. At least in the same locations.

Aaah, but where are my manners. Briar Trapjaw, at your service."

Briar would give a gentlecolt bow, accompanied with a nice, warm smile, that might be slightly odd to them, due to his teeth. If the lack of eyes startled them, what might not a carnivorous equine-like creature cause of distress?

On 2021-07-25 at 12:19 AM, Illiad Easle said:

On 2021-07-25 at 1:03 AM, Kujamih said:

"Oh good sir I think we can change our sits, so all of us can hang out in one table... You don't mind right shadow? I mean the more the merrier right? And I was tasked to gather some information... So who better to ask for guidance and wisdom? A wise choice would be someone who has more experience here like you, yes?" Light, while saying his lines has already picked up his tray and ready for relocation.

Blessed be, it seemed they could all get along, and have a nice, large gathering. Brittle appeared to feel unnerved by this, yet not more than usual. Though she did not speak, and did hers to keep these two in particular, cut off from getting near her, via Briar. They looked scary.

It seemed as if Serene had more food in mind than anything else, and would wander to get that, while another were also now getting diverted to, and spoken with. Their gathering grew it appeared. Such a peculiar, yet wonderful thing, was it not?

"If I may? We will go and obtain some sustenance, and then return. We can all have a hearty talk then, yes? Perhaps our delightful associates up there will have gotten through their interaction attempt, and join us then. DO please save a corner spor, and the seat next to it, for Brittle please. She does not do well with having too many creatures all around her."

With that, he would wander off and get something to eat with Brittle. The latter of whom would have whatever emotional gel were there again, and almost managed to stammer out a *thank you*, but it were a bit croaky. Perhaps next time, yes? If they had anything with honey, she'd look longingly towards that too, until Briar would ask if they may please have some of that. It were one of the regular foods that she knew her stomach could handle, though sadly it were as of yet a short list. Much like how thestrals could have eyes too light sensitive to live outside of the night hours, without tinted glasses, so too could some changelings have issues consuming things other than emotions. Brittle were unfortunately, one of them. To what degree? They were unaware.

As for Briar, he would accept whatever meat the chef may recommend, and something like salad, to ensure he got all his vitamins. He were not picky, so they could essentially set anything edible in front of him, and it would be quite alright. 

• Brohoof 2

12 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

"If I may? We will go and obtain some sustenance, and then return. We can all have a hearty talk then, yes? Perhaps our delightful associates up there will have gotten through their interaction attempt, and join us then. DO please save a corner spor, and the seat next to it, for Brittle please. She does not do well with having too many creatures all around her."

"Yes  go ahead ummm?...."

( Light is somewhat hinting that he hasn't gotten serene's name yet)

"We'll leave the special spot reserved for Brittle." Light would follow wildebeast to their new seats.

" Good day sir." Jestured Light to wildebeast.

• Brohoof 1

“Guests?" Shadow looks around, spotting Briar, “Oh, hey there. I'm Shadow Trail of Fillydelphia. Pleasure to meet you” she greeted the Briar with a small warm smile and a formal speech, but unfortunately, she had not heard his conversation with Light.

Meanwhile, Serene is still busy filling tray with all the food that are lucky to be picked. He was so enthusiastic to eat he ignored everything other than to fill his empty stomach.

14 hours ago, Blitz Boom said:

“I don't mind” Shadow stood up and followed after Light.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle @Starforce

The shock didn't affect Thanatos too much, it would've taken a lot more than that to even make him flinch. I looked at the two guards approaching to arrest me, then back at the arrogant mare who gave the order. So she was one of the founders of this place? If this was life's idea of a joke, well I wasn't laughing. If I knew that was the type of pony I was serving under when I took this job I'd have jumped ship a long time ago. I've no respect for the crass, arrogant "leaders" that act like they're too good for everyone else. Those aren't the type of "leaders" I want to serve. What I did then didn't bother me too much. Did I make a mistake of provoking a founder? Yeah. Would've I have done it again, given the opportunity?

Absolutely.

Back to the situation at hand, the guards were slowly approaching me, trying to make a move. As Maud ran away, I followed suit. After a minute of running, I caught up to her. If the guards followed, whatever. If they tried anything funny, I'd take care of it.

"...She disrespected you," I said to her while running. "No one disrespects my friends. No one."

• Brohoof 2

@Starforce

The receptionist nodded, "I'll see if he's available." Standing from the desk she poked her head into the next room, speaking in a hushed tone with whoever was on the other side. After a moment she came back, "General Hightower will see you now, do make it quick."

Entering the General's office, Spiral would find an old and scarred changeling sitting at the desk doing some paperwork, "This better be important, we apparently have an active case of rebel activity going on in the pipeworks." He looked up at her, "What's your report guard?"

@Starforce @Jack Baker

The guards who had been ordered to arrest them would move to pursue when Raze and Maud fled, calling after them: "Stop! Running will only make things worse for you two. If this is just a misunderstanding all you need to do is cooperate and this will all be resolved quickly."

@Courageous Thunder Dash

It wouldn't take long for him to find a spare suit, and less time to put it on. Fully suited up it would be hard for anyone to distinguish him from the other workers. Now all he needed to figure out was how to retrieve the Minostralium. Looking up it appeared as though they were preparing to process it immediately. Maybe it would be easier to recover it once it had already been cast?

(Right out some ideas of what he might do, and I'll pick the best/most realistic one as having happened.)

@Windy Breeze

The junior guard nodded, "I hope not too." They sighed, shaking their head, "After everything the Project does for us, all it saved us from, I can't understand why anyone would want to destroy it. I mean, I know it isn't perfect, but we can work together to make it better. Destroying it... I hope they catch those responsible, before they can do too much damage."

@Windy Breeze @Kujamih @Blitz Boom

Wildebeast had procured a corner table large enough for all of them to sit at, saving the two spots at his right for Briar and Brittle, allowing Brittle to either sit between Wildebeast and Briar, or only next to Briar with no seat to her right. The spots on his left were available for Shadow, Light, and Serene, once they came over.

On 2021-07-24 at 5:03 PM, Kujamih said:

A wise choice would be someone who has more experience here like you, yes?

Wildebeast shrugged, "I suppose there's no harm in it, how can I help you?"

On 2021-07-28 at 5:13 PM, Blitz Boom said:

With that, he would wander off and get something to eat with Brittle.

There were a few basic emotions to choose from today, like Happy, Proud, and Excitement, good things to keep moral up. There was also some honey available among the sandwich making supplies, as most changelings ate normal food in addition to emotions she was allowed to have some as well. A changeling behind them spoke up as it was handed over, "You know, up in the entertainment sector there's a candy shop where they mix emotion gel with sweets. You might enjoy it."

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Spiral walks in after waiting for a minute. She sits down respectfully across the changeling guard and presents what she found. It was a note, with chaos magic. She presents the note to him. "I have reason to believe that Discord himself, or at least someone affiliated with him is leaving these notes around. It is someone who knew me once but there are no other clues for this other than it was an Earth pony with chaos magic, last I checked. This is really important information which is why I wanted to discuss this in private without the chance of anyone overhearing." she states in a calm, yet serious tone.

Maud turns to Raze with a cold state. "You are far too combative. Think about your surroundings and situations." she said coldly before she motioned for him to stop running, before she stops running as well. She turns to the guards with that same stare. "I would hope for that conclusion as well." she states calmly as she looks them in the eye. "Pardon my ally's actions, we were guarding a sensitive material when a griffon with a cloaking ability stole that material. We tracked him down into here, and we lost track of him. Perhaps through a hidden door in the pipes." Maud states analytically. 

"We might have been mislead, maybe you are mislead." her eyes narrow. "This is what the rebels want. Us to be divided." usually she wasn't one to talk this much but in this situation she felt like it was needed.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle @Kujamih @Windy Breeze

On 2021-08-01 at 7:25 AM, Illiad Easle said:

There were a few basic emotions to choose from today, like Happy, Proud, and Excitement, good things to keep moral up. There was also some honey available among the sandwich making supplies, as most changelings ate normal food in addition to emotions she was allowed to have some as well. A changeling behind them spoke up as it was handed over, "You know, up in the entertainment sector there's a candy shop where they mix emotion gel with sweets. You might enjoy it."

If Briar hadn't been wisely carrying the trays, the one with Brittle's food would have been clattering on the floor, as the sudden voice behind her, made her give out a scared *meep!* and undergo an unwanted transformation. One that would leave her covered head to toe in oddly bendy feathers, no wings, and sabretooth like fangs, that impacted the floor as she feebly tried to curl together, and cover herself with the feathers, and the cape. She were not succeeding overly much, as the feathers were not large enough to hide her, and were semi-transparent. Her legs also appeared to have gotten somewhat metallic, and heavy, so they were moved around clumsily.

"I know you mean well friend, but might I please ask that you refrain from sneaking up on her like this? Brittle does not handle surprises well. I will keep the advice in mind though, for a more calm time. I'm sure she will appreciate the option when she have calmed down some, and I thank you for presenting it."

He'd move to the side, and lean down to Brittle, whispering calmly to her for a little while, until she got less panicky, and seemed to get a little better. Not enough to speak with this horribly, terrifying changeling, whom she gazed upon with slit, sparkly pink eyes full of fear, but enough to at least revert to what were her base form. Probably. Usually drones didn't have fur, and weren't colored like this, but it were what she reverted to, so it were the closest thing to a base form she knew of.

As for food, Brittle would have gotten some mixed emotions, and a bit of honey on the side. A simple, oat-based biscuit too, if it were present. Nothing with raisins or chocolate though. She couldn't stomach that. Briar would have asked for whatever animal flesh that the cook would recommend, or had issue getting rid of otherwise. He weren't picky. Along with something green, for variance, and to cover his vitamins.

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

“There are a lot of probable reasons why some wanted this place down; loyalist or corrupted by Discord” she suspect the last. Separating the two seems to look no different as loyalist are all corrupted by their view on Discord's invasion of Equestria. The draconneqeus had probably altered their minds in order to turn them against their fellow equestrians. Windy shivered at the thought of her friends being one of them.

No, I must not think of that right now Windy shook all her thoughts about her friends and tried to clear her mind.

@Illiad Easle @Blitz Boom @Kujamih

Shadow sat on the left sit, shifting as she tried to make herself comfy. As she set down her food on the table, Serene sat to the right seat, his plate filled with a lot of food of different kinds which may make him look greedy and a glutton. Both of them remained silent except Serene's audible chewing. 

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle

Thundy followed the creatures who had the Minostralium. He was debating whether to wait for the piece to be completely casted. He then approached one of the beings. "Wait...shouldn't we wait for the other piece to arrive? What would happen if this piece is cast and the other isn't?" He asked curiously. He would offer to keep the current piece safe in his possession while awaiting to fetch the other piece if the creature went with his idea. 

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle @Starforce

I glared at her. Gave her the evil eye, even. But I kept silent. I didn't feel like arguing at this point; I just wanted the culprit captured.

"And I'd do it again too..." I said under my breath at her statement regarding what I did. I didn't care what they thought if they heard me. She wasn't any boss of mine.

• Brohoof 2

@Starforce

The general looked deeply concerned, if not a bit skeptical of Spiral's claim as he reviewed the note, "That is a rather serious conclusion, although clearly not unfounded. I do doubt that HE is here personally, in the rare occasions when we've been in contact he's seemed wholly bent on our destruction. If he could leave notes, he could also remove the engine core or plant bombs. I think your second theory, that we have a loyalist aboard, is far more likely, and just as troublesome."

He set the note down, "We'll do some more sweeps, looking out for earth ponies with unusual magics. thank you for bringing this to my attention. Is there anything else you can tell us about this? Any idea who it might be or how they're leaving these notes for you? Where exactly did you find these notes?"

@Starforce @Jack Baker

The guards seemed relieved that Maud and Raze at least appeared to be willing to come along willingly. "Follow me then, hopefully we'll get this resolved quickly."

One of the guards would lead the way, while the other followed behind. Provided they didn't fall out of line they'd quickly be met by the rest of the guards, the one leading the way speaking quietly with the others, the leader of the others sent a group off in another direction, where the cart had last been seen, while the rest formed up around the group.

The leader of the new group of guards spoke up, "We'll need you two to disarm, don't resist, it won't reflect well on you."

Provided they went along with it they'd be led away once disarmed back up out of the pipeworks and to separate holding cells where they wouldn't be able to communicate verbally, but they would not be prevented from telepathic communication, likely because the guards were unaware they could do so.

Each of them would then be visited in their cell at the same time by an investigator. "Why don't you tell me what happened, and we'll see if your story matches up with the other accounts we have."

@Kujamih

Wildebeast looked contemplative, "Apollo..." he shrugged, "Can't say I know much about him, I think I've only seen him when I first came aboard the project. He doesn't come down to the agriculture section, and I can't think of a time when anyone down there complained about him." His expression was more apologetic, "Sorry, I'd tell you if I knew anything. I'll keep an ear out in any case."

@Blitz Boom

The changeling looked surprised by the reaction, "I, er... I'm sorry. I didn't meant to startle her. I didn't sneak up on you though, I've been in line behind you for some time now. If we meet again though I'll try and make my presence known first."

In response to his request for meat he was given a good portion of the less popular fish, cooked to perfection of course, just not as naturally flavorful as some of the other fish available.

@Windy Breeze

The junior guard sighed, "I was pretty young when it happened, I guess that's why I couldn't understand why anyone would follow him willingly. I thought they all had to be controlled by him in some way. Still, it's good to see that there's creatures like us who are willing to stand up to them."

A short while later the normal lights came back on, and most of those present let out a sigh of relief that things were back to normal.

@Kujamih @Blitz Boom @Windy Breeze

(You're all together and free to interact, I just don't have anything at the moment to involve all of you.)

@Courageous Thunder Dash

The one he spoke to simply shook his head, "We're just refining it for now, turning this ore into ingots so it can be easily cast later. They're easier to store and transport as ingots anyway. Why don't you make yourself useful and prep the ingot molds in channels 4, 5, and 6."

If he decided to follow instructions he'd find the channels well labeled, the molds were large metal slabs that he'd simply need to move on carts into position. Coincidentally it was nearby to where he had entered from the pipeworks, meaning he could easily move them into the pipeworks once they were poured into the molds.

• Brohoof 1