Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Is there a ability to add our own options in?

Pandora

Regarding commissions, I'm finding it a bit difficult to use..

Is there a way for us to Edit in what we want and for the price range we want to set it?
https://mlpforums.com/store/category/179-deeries-commissions/

I am talking about that link up there.
If we wish to add in new things we must bug an admin for it constantly.. would there be an option to let us edit that area ourselves eventually?

Right now I'd like to have the ability for people to pay for Heart Emoji in there--

& Could it be changed to Pandora since i no longer go by Deerie?

• Brohoof 2

On 1/14/2021 at 2:20 PM, Pandora said:

Is there a way for us to Edit in what we want and for the price range we want to set it?
https://mlpforums.com/store/category/179-deeries-commissions/

The current system that is part of Invision is not really really user editable so no. Trust me I’d love for that to be a feature. This post actually was brought to my attention and looking at the commissions system is always a work in progress. 

That said the a recent suggestion made to me (and taking a page from @Lord Valtasar.) is to ask us to add a custom fee add-on option. This could be in small increments like $1 or $5 to give you flexibility. You as the artist could communicate to the buyer that the custom work would add $5 to the base charge and they can add that to the order. If it’s a larger or smaller amount they could add multiple increments. So basically if your base price is $25 for one type of art work, but there are unique requirements that you feel would raise it to $35 ... you would tell them to add two $5 custom add-on’s

It gives you more control over your pricing for now. 

On 1/14/2021 at 2:20 PM, Pandora said:

Right now I'd like to have the ability for people to pay for Heart Emoji in there--

Can you elaborate on this?

And yes I can update the store name now in fact. My pleasure. 

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Jeric said:

@Pandora I just checked and you do have the Price Adjustment 'product' which allows increases of any art by $5. It isn't a standalone feature though. 

could you enlighten me with screencaps what this means? I'm not sure if i understand :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...