Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! // Returning After A Long Hiatus

Mitternacht

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Originally found the forums following the release of a Documentary on Netflix titled Bronies: The Extremely Unexpected Adult Fans of My Little Pony.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

In 2012 I overheard a coworker mention a documentary that had just aired covering the subject of adults who liked My Little Pony. As it is natural for me to gravitate towards the odds and ends of life, I investigated this phenomenon for myself, for curiosities sake. Quickly, I discovered the appeal and joy of this universe, which had then subsequently aided me during a very difficult portion of my life. I then became open about my enthusiasm for MLP to family and friends in a very passive fashion. My love for the show was not something I cared to broadcast but if someone happened upon me either watching the series or tinkering with some merchandise I would admit it in a matter of fact way with a smile on my face.

While I had forgotten my previous username, my experiences and the good conversations I had with others have stayed with me. Having recently begun watching Friendship is Magic over again, the forums came to mind. I hope all are well. It is a bleak, cold and rainy day where I live but it seems life here in the forums has retained its warmth, its users sunlight amid gentle clouds. I do wish you all a wonderful day wherever you may be and I look forward to getting to know you. ^_^

• Brohoof 3

Welcome back! I'm Ray, one of the newest MLP Forums member. :-) Hope you have a great time.

40 minutes ago, Harmonic Revelations said:

Great Salsa War of the mid 2010s.

The what? What is that? Need more details of that Salsa War. I think I'm living under a rock or something lol

• Brohoof 1

Hey Mitternacht, welcome back to the forum!

I'm Kadae! I love tea and Octavia. I remember buying that documentary way back in the day, what a throwback! :squee:

I hope to see your posts around here and that your stay is fantastic!

• Brohoof 2