Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Summer Roleplay

Stardust

Fuchsia nods. "She's just at the edge of the forest I think." she points to where she last saw Vale. 

Fuchsia swallows her shyness and adds to Suri, in a small voice, "Miss, I think she might be scared of grown ups. If we stay here maybe she'll come out?" The adult mare looked friendly enough, but - in addition to being an adult - there was something about her manner that was pretty intimidating for a lil country filly like her. She reminder her of some of the popular fillies in class, who were always teasing her bout her mismatching mane and tail ( :P ) and lack of cutie mark. 

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse @Illiad Easle @flurry

Suri raises an eyebrow at the conversation and looks down to Fuchsia, she did some sort of weird uncomfortable grin. Like it was forced. She really didn't know how to handle this, and was internally quite annoyed at what was going on here, although she tried to be responsible here. "Why would a filly be scared of adults? Who are you even talking about?" her tone would bear more of hostility than care, but there still was care within her words. She agreed that they would stay there, under her watch.

• Brohoof 2

@abrony-mouse @Califorum @flurry

Vale was nervous, the adult pony didn't seem to want to leave, further cementing in her mind that this was one of the ponies she had been warned about. She thought about heading back to her family, but she didn't want to leave her new friends just yet, who knew if she'd be able to find them again?

Her musing was cut short when she was joined in her tree dome by Dell, an older buck from her group. He gave her a friendly nuzzle, "You alright? Not like you to be hiding."

Vale shook her head, "I was playing with some pony-fawns when a pony-doe came after me. You know how my mom doesn't want me near the adults, so I ran back here." She pointed to Suri, "But she won't leave!"

Dell looked out at Suri with a raised eyebrow, "That doesn't look like the kind of ponies you're supposed to stay away from, but stay here. I'll go make sure." he left the tree dome the same way he came in, then he set off to where Suri and the two younger ponies were gathered, "The forest is no place for ponies, are you lot lost? I could help you get back to the plains."

• Brohoof 2

Fuchsia blushes, feeling a little like she was being told off by her mom for losing Blackberry when he was younger (even though he always used to sneak off and it totally wasn't her fault!). She opens her mouth to offer a reply but Bright answers, so she just nods along to that. Bright knew Vale better after all :3

When the buck appears, Fuchsia oohs in appreciation and interest, she hadn't seen many deer, them being so reclusive and all. 

• Brohoof 1

@flurry @Illiad Easle @abrony-mouse

Suri seemed to step back when the adult Deer would step out into the open and address them. Being unfamiliar with other races, she was rather uncomfortable. She looked to Dell with a strange look and then said somewhat nervously, "I vacation here every winter break I have, I didn't know that the one who ran off was a fawn." Suri said rather perplexed by that fact.

• Brohoof 1

@flurry @Califorum @abrony-mouse

Dell chuckled at Fuchsia's awe, puffing out his chest and tossing his head back before addressing the adult mare, "We haven't been in this area long, but some ponies wanting to cut down our trees have been trying to force us out. Hence why Vale is cautious around adult ponies. You seem the right enough sort though, I'll let Vale know it's okay, but you make sure no other adults try to walk off with her alright?"

He would wait for some sort of confirmation from Suri before whistling over his whither and motioning forward, Vale would crawl out of the tree dome she had been hiding in and bound over to the group, standing next to Dell, who would lean down to her level, "Don't worry, they seem safe enough. You have fun, but don't be afraid to run at the first sign of trouble alright?"

Vale nodded, a smile returning to her face. 

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle @Califorum @abrony-mouse

Bright Wing saw Vale and was excited "Ahh yay, Vale you're back! I guess we can go and play again?" 

Then she remembered that she did say she would head back to parents and tell them what happened in case they were worried. 

Maybe if Suri would agree to being there then it hopefully wouldn't be any problem to continue playing outside. 

• Brohoof 1

Fuchsia tunes out the older pony talk and gives an encouraging smile to Vale. "Yes! Is it ok if I join in?" she asks hopefully - it was a while before she had to return to the farm to do her chores and she wanted to have some fun in the snow before then.

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @abrony-mouse @flurry

Suri would look to Dell with confusion. "W-well uh? Sure? I don't know what you are talking about, I'm from the city so I have no idea what its like out here. I just vacation here. I haven't seen any other ponies out here besides these two fillies here so all should be good." she spoke, in a rather confused manner. "I'll watch over them for the time being, I guess." Suri snorted.

• Brohoof 2

@Califorum @flurry @abrony-mouse

Dell nodded with a smile, "Good!" He would turn to go back the way he came before looking back over at Vale, "You have fun now, and be back before dark or your mother will worry."

Vale nodded, "I will, don't worry!"

As Dell bounded off into the forest, Vale looked back at the assembled ponies, "So, you need me to lead you back out?"

• Brohoof 1

Fuchsia grins at Bright and stops to respond to Vale. "How about we play in the forest?" her friends and her lil brother were all a bit scared of the forest so she hadn't played in it much, but with  Vale and Suri here she felt more confident.

• Brohoof 1

"I-I uh, lead us back out please. I don't want to get lost here." Suri said awkwardly as she looked to Dell. "And as for you three, you aren't leaving my sight. I don't want you getting lost in these woods, you know? I do not want that happening as soiled as I am to be here." Suri frowned. 

• Brohoof 1

@abrony-mouse @Califorum @flurry

At Fuchsia's suggestion of playing in the forest Vale shook her head, "The forest isn't a very safe place, especially for ponies."

Vale would lead the way back to the plains they were in previously, bounding ahead a ways then waiting for the others to catch up before bounding up a few more paces until they reached the edge of the forest and entered the plains.

"So, what do we do now?"

• Brohoof 3

@Califorum @flurry @Illiad Easle

Fuchsia nods at the warning and sticks her tongue out at any bears or wolves that might be lurking - bounding off before any can respond :p She prances along after Vale, except more clumsy and throwing up more snow. She turns round every so often to check the others are following.

Fuchsia's eyes look critically at the gentle slope of the plain and she gets an idea, "If we sledge then maybe they could push us!" she suggests, gesturing to the older buck and Suri :P  

• Brohoof 2

Suri would follow where Vale would lead but would make sure nothing dangerous was around the 3 fillies. "Fine. I will push you as long I get to go as well. I'm not leaving you alone out here, you know." Suri said but hiding her inner enthusiasm for sledding down the hill. It has been so long since she has gone sledding.

• Brohoof 3

@Illiad Easle @Califorum @abrony-mouse

Bright Wing giggled at Suri.

Bright Wing thought about the sled "I might have at least another sled in the shed back towards home, since I think my older brother had one I could borrow which is slightly bigger though I dunno how big. Then maybe we could have a race or something" :P

"Unless one of you had one too perhaps?"

"I did need to head back briefly anyway to check how things were anyways, or maybe there is something else we could use instead?"she stated. She hoped that she could pop back. Although with Suri around she might not like that. Either way another sled or few sleds was a good idea. 

• Brohoof 3

@Illiad Easle @abrony-mouse @flurry

Suri looked to Vale with an almost uncomfortable expression. She had never been with a fawn before, but didn't really say anything about that. "Uh, I don't have a sled. At least I don't think I do. I guess  your sled there will have todo there? Or we can make a sled...somehow. But I don't know how we would do that."

• Brohoof 3

@Califorum@flurry@Illiad Easle

"Yay! Thanks Miss." Fuchsia grins and gives a little prance of excitement as Suri agrees to join in, her excitement increasing at the prospect of the snow-play. Silly Blackie - if he'd stayed around he could have joined all of the ponies + fawn on the hill. 

When Vale suggests the other sled and Bright mentions his brother Fuchsia agrees eagerly. "Want a hoof bringing it back?" she offers, eager to have more sleds so they could race. Fuchsia didn't have a sled, every winter she kept meaning to as for one for her next birthday, but every autumn when her birthday came round she forgot.

• Brohoof 2