Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Summer Roleplay

Stardust

@abrony-mouse @Califorum @Illiad Easle

Bright Wing replied to Fuchsia "Help would be appreciated, thanks, this sled is a bit bigger than the other so it would be good". 

And to Vale "You can look after the sled we have here if you like, don't worry we won't be too long". It wasn't too far away after all. 

"I guess that means we can go and head to the shed to bring back another sled then?" 

The walk there was not too long.

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle@flurry@Califorum

Fuchsia was surprised that the older mare was offering a sled - maybe she was more fun than she thought :P "Really! Thanks Miss." she says happily. 

Noticing the diffidence of Vale she gets a thought, rather than trot off separately maybe they could push the sled there together? "Hay, want us to push you there on the sled? I bet we can push you all the way there." she says, and adds teasingly to Bright Wing, "Bet'cha can't push as fast as me." 

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @Califorum @abrony-mouse

Bright Wing smiled at Suri "Oh you have a sled? Ah that's great. Did you used to use this?" It was good they didnt need to go too far to get a sled.

Looking towards Fuschia "Oh I'm pretty good at this sort of thing." Then she pushed on the sled with some force but not too much to destabilise it. 

In reply to Vale's question "I guess pulling sleds is a different sort of thing haha." 

• Brohoof 2

Fuchsia pushes along the sled with Bright Wing, digging her hind hooves into the snow, which crunches and siwshes underhoof, adding to the sounds of the runs slithering through their snow trails towards Suri's house. Fuchsia grins under her country hat as she and Bright push together , keeping the sled stable and managing to slide it at a decent pace. 

Fuchsia stamps her hooves impatiently, waiting for the sled and once Suri pulls it out immediately wants to get in but is prevented by Suri's furry pony body. "Ok! Um if you take one sled." she points to Vale, "We'll push this one." she says and motions to Bright to try to push the adult pony along in the sled. This would be harder than pushing a lil fawn but she was 11 and was therefore unstoppable :D 

• Brohoof 2

@flurry @Illiad Easle @Califorum

As soon as Suri got out of the sled Fuchsia leapt in to be dragged along by Suri :P oblivious to the glistening eyes of the older pony. She gazes jealously at Vale and Bright pushing along faster and tries to give her and Suri's sled a boost by pushing along the sled with her boot... which promptly comes off in the snow, displaying a hoof with white frilly socks :D .

She makes a shocked face and leaps off the sled to collect her boot, gingerly keeping her socked hoof out of the snow. "Sorry Miss - just... getting... sock!" she calls out to Suri. She hops over, picks the boot up in her mouth to right it and then shoves it back onto her hoof. With the boot safely back on she gallops after the sled and will jump into it, trying to slide it along.

• Brohoof 2

@abrony-mouse @Califorum @flurry

It occured to Vale that they could get there faster if she helped pull the sled as well, so she hopped off and started pushing alongside Bright, before calling back at the other two, "Last one there's rotten fruit!"

She would then do her best to push as quick as she could, determined to not fall prey to her own verbal jab.

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @flurry @abrony-mouse 

Due to Suri’s larger size she was able to push stronger and the momentum carried her faster. Suri didn’t really seem to mind Fuchsia being there and didn’t comment on her boots. Although she had helped her back into the sled. 

“I reallyyyyy shouldn’t be doing this sort of thing but it is nice...” she would say to Fuchsia.

• Brohoof 3

Fuchsia smiles as she's helped back in the sled. As it picks up speed she doesn't try to kick it along, to protect her boots, but rather goes to the edge of the sled - her red and white striped scarf is blown back as they pick up speed, the sled slithering along in the fresh powder as the adult pony's bigger hoofsies dig in and do what they're made for - propelling them along significantly faster than a human could.

"Woo!" she exclaims as they catch up with and overtake Bright and Vale, she teasingly pokes her tongue out at Bright as they overtake. "Yeah It is really fun!" she responds enthusiastically to Suri.

• Brohoof 2

Being overtaken drove Vale to push with all her might, but it wouldn't help her too much. While there was no doubt she could outpace all of them in a race through the snow, she wasn't very strong nor fast when pushing through the snow rather than bounding over it. That was an idea though, would her guiding magic be enough to dodge all three of them throwing snowballs like she had with Bright earlier?

They would arrive at the top soon after the other two, "Wow, pony does sure are strong, though you do have much thicker legs than any doe or buck I've seen."

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @Califorum @abrony-mouse

Bright Wing sighed in relief as they made it to the top and flopped"Ohh we made it, but a bit slow" :/

"Yeah pony legs are so thick I suppose hahah" Bright Wing giggled. "But I guess you better at jumping around and that"

"Suri is as adult so I guess she very strongg" she remarked.

• Brohoof 3

@flurry @Illiad Easle @abrony-mouse

Suri could only really smile slightly to Fuchsia as they went. She was not a really enthusiastic mare after all but she couldn't help but smile at that. She made it up to the top and looked to them making sure they were all there, which they were. She would look them triumphantly. "Now how's that for a victory?" she flaunted herself a bit.

• Brohoof 2

The tip of Fuchsia's pony snout is a little red from the cold air whistling past so she gives it a quick rub with her scarf. She stays in the sled till it slows to a stop. "Woo! Thanks Miss."  Fuchsia says, appreciating the push and feeling excited to be sledging. She hops down into the snow and flounces over to Bright and Vale, each booted hoof disappearing into the snow up to her pony ankles.

"Since I got pushed do you two want to go first sledging down the hill?" she suggests. "I could give a starting push."

• Brohoof 3

Vale was of course excited, and quickly climbed back into the sled she and Bright had been pushing so she could go down. She was already leaning forward so she could go as fast as possible once someone gave her a push to get going.

Just like the last time, she would lean this way and that as her magic guided her to get the best possible distance down the hill, then she'd happily start pushing the sled back up the hill so another could take their turn.

• Brohoof 2

Fuchsia, who is not paying much attention, would go to push Vale... before she could get there the lil fawn had sped off down the hill with surprising agility. Her momentum would carry her over so she would tumble down the hill after the sledge!

Fuchsia shrieks as she goes over, but is soon giggling as she rolls down the hill, the snow cushioning her descent. Once she comes to a stop, she picks herself up and shake out her snowy mane and tail, before helping Vale carry the sledge up the hill for another go. "You went really fast!" she observes to Vale with a smile, conscious of the shy nature of the young fawn :3

• Brohoof 3