Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Summer Roleplay

Stardust

"Feeeeewwwhsiaaaaa! Feeeeewwwwwshiaaaaa?!" an older mare's distant voice can be heard through the evening snow, Fuchsia's ears pin back guiltily and she stomps her boots, recognising her mum, Roseberry, who must be lookng to her after her brother Blackberry had returned home. Chores beckoned...

"Sorry guys, gonna have to split." she says. She gives Vale a little hug and pats Bright Wing. "Till next time right?"

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @flurry @abrony-mouse

Suri watched Vale bound off into the woods with softer eyes, she had never met a deer before. "Well, I trust it you two will be able to get home. And we most certainly will. You know where to find me, but this is my winter home. In the summer I am in manehattan designing dresses." she gave them all her address in case they wanted to send letters before she too would start walking home after a very interesting day.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

@Illiad Easle @Starforce Glimmer @abrony-mouse @Dynamo Pad@VinylWubs

After saying their goodbyes, Bright Wing found her way home, after a long day of fun.

(Winter ends)
----

(Summer starts)

It was an early morning Summers day, bright and cloudless.

Her older brother Ash Cloud trotted alongside her, as they went for a short stroll together. As they trotted along she noticed how the place she passed was not too far from where she played with others back in the Winter.

She wondered what everyone else from back then was doing.
She supposed Vale would be in the forest where it would be a bit cooler. Suri was probably in manehattan designing dresses although she heard she was supposed to be visiting soon through letters. Fuchsia might be back at the farm helping out, though later on it could be a little too hot for that sort of thing she supposed.

They stopped by the lake to sit down on a bench. Bright Wing looked at how the lake was perfect for water activities, there was even an old not too small wooden boat left out. She climbed up onto the boat and explored the inside. It had a place to sit and a place to steer.
After not too long her dozy brother fell asleep.

She thought maybe it would be fun if she sneaked up towards the forest and see if she could find Vale to play with. So she decided to head toward the forest, it was not far at all.

Edited by Stardust
  • Brohoof 2

@Stardust (You changed your name after so long)

Vale would notice Bright before she got into the forest, having passed by the area almost daily since spring began idly hoping to be able to run into her new friends again. As such she was delighted to catch a glimpse of Bright on her way back home.

She bounded out of the forest to meet her, though stopped short when she saw Bright's napping older brother, a bit of her shyness returning. "Hi Bright, it's been a while... Who's that?"

• Brohoof 1

@Illiad Easle 

(Yep haha)
"Hi Vale! Oh that's my older brother, 'Ash Cloud' he just came out for a walk with me. I think he is still asleep though ahaha. I think he is really tired from doing a lot of garden work yesterday. But don't worry, he is cool. Anyway, I saw this really cool boat like thing you wanna have a look?"

She pointed towards the old thing with her hoof, it looked like it had seen better days, it had a bit of a hole in the roof, but it was still in shape just a bit of wear and tear. Anyway, she was quite excited to see Vale after so long.

@Dynamo Pad
(it's time for the dynamic duo to pop in!)

"It's WAAAY too hot!"

A loud groan could heard from a young pegasus, sounded as if they were in desperate need for something cold or something to relieve them. The temperature felt both unbearable inside and outside and the filly thought staying inside the house could relieve some of the summer heat. Apparently houses aren't summer proof and only caused her to become more sluggish, lazy and bored out of her mind. So much for sleeping summer away.

Where are my manners? This young filly is called Console Dream, an 8 year old pegasus who strongly dislikes the mention of Summer or even the heat from it. She mostly spends the majority of her time inside playing on her parents computer or even entertaining herself with bothering her older brother, Dynamo Pad. Speaking of her parents, she and her older brother had bid them farewell as she and her brother were going to go outside to beat the summer blues that were already kicking in. Today is going to be a day of both play and fun, not letting the summer heat melt her into a pile of goop. No wonder she hates Summer. Looking around her, she just saw a lot... and a lot of giant trees blocking the majority of the sunlight from entering. In a way, it's refreshing but it wasn't enough to beat the summer heat.

"If there was any pony who liked the heat so much, I would so love to spit in their faces! Summer is the worst! It's too hot, makes you feel tired and did I mention it's HOT!?"

...Her complaints know no bounds.

@VinylWubs

Making his way outside and bidding his parents a farewell, Dynamo Pad, a 10 year old Unicorn, had made his way outside. Accompanying him was his 8 year old sister, Console dream, a pegasus. He heard a loud groan right next to him, his younger sister looking absolutely miserable. A noticeable glare had slowly formed, while sweat began to form and fall down the sides of his face, as well as his forehead. A noticeably loud groan reverberated in his throat as it climbed and escaped from his lips. "You're telling me, sis. Mom had to tie my mane into a ponytail so it wouldn't be unbearable outside. It's helping slightly, but it's way too hot out." He pointed to his ponytailed mane, while thinking of telling Console to scream the complaints to the heavens above them. Hoping to Celestia that the heat would be a little kinder to them and others. However, he decided against it as it would just be the heat getting to the both of them. Plus, he didn't like arguing with his sister as they got along really well. A couple of sibling spats every now and then, but they were there for each other nonetheless. That, and asking for Celestia to be kinder on the heat would be a cry on deaf ears.

Thankfully, some of the trees blocking most of the sunlight from entering the vicinity. To Dynamo, it was as if being covered by giant umbrellas that would provide and comfort the siblings with shade. It would only be a temporary relief from the blistering heat as he could steel feel the heat every time they walked. Almost as if stepping on hot coals, while imagining taking the game 'Floor is Lava' a bit too seriously. Trailing his eyes slowly towards his sister, his jaw dropped from its hinges. Eyes shrinking to the size of peas as he gasped in shock at his sister's choice words. "That's not a good thing to say, Console! I do share the same feeling as this heat is too hot. I like summer at times, but not when there's heat involved." He almost wanted to cry with how unbearable it was. He used his front right hoof to wipe away any stray beads of sweat on his face. It was a lost cause as more sweat appeared as soon as it was gone. Closing his eyes, the young blue unicorn tried to think of a solution that would beat the summer heat. As if a light bulb had appeared over his head in realization, Dynamo's eyes opened as if waking up from a terrible nightmare. A splitting grin forming from ear to ear as he quickly craned his neck towards his sister. "I've just got the best idea, sis! There's a lake nearby, right!? So, why don't we go swimming?"

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad

The more the siblings spent walking, the more Console groaned as she could've felt the ground get hotter and hotter every time. It was as if they were walking on actual fire, or lava. Maybe even burning coals since it was giving her hoof blisters. Beads of sweat in rows of five kept appearing on her forehead and no matter how many times she wiped it away with her hoof, it came back bigger and stickier. The only thing that gave Console at least a bit of mercy was how short her mane was. It was much shorter for a filly's average mane and definitely didn't make her look very girly but it defined who the filly was and it gave her confidence. Focusing back on her surroundings, she turned to her older brother who also was suffering from the sun's deathly glares but gave her a shocked comeback to her complaints. Frankly, she couldn't care less. Either that or the heat was getting to her. Furrowing her brows in a pout sense, the filly started using her wings to fan herself off. Surprisingly it worked better than expected... until the summer heat overcame the sense of the cool breeze she was giving herself.

"But Dynamo! It's true! It feels like the sun is against us! I would rather be inside drinking some hot cocoa in the winter rather than deal with this... this... stupid season! It's dumb, stupid, smelly and makes us sound like those fancy schemy adults back home!"

Her complaints weren't improving her moods at all, if anything, they were making it way worse. She would never intentionally pick a fight with her brother since he's been with her ever since she came into the world and they were both inseparable. The two of them would do absolutely everything together and made sure they both had fun in the process. Sure they might've fought over tiny details like who got the last cookie from the cookie jar and bedtime hours but normally it would resolve in a matter of minutes and soon enough the siblings would be happily hugging each other. Today she didn't want to pick a fight with him and would more like to cool herself off before a fight actually starts between them.

Eventually the older brother looked like he just woke up from a horrifying nightmare but had this unsettling grin which made her think he was possessed by some... terrible creature. But when he mentioned there was a lake nearby where they were staying, Console's eyes widen to the size of dinner plates that had twinkling stars in them as if he had came up with the best idea in all of Equestria. Thank Celestia he was smart! She eagerly nodded to his brilliant idea, very keen to hit the water to cool off the boiling heat from the sun above.

"Oh my Celestia! Perfect! Absolutely perfect! That way we can both cool off and get away from this stupid heat! It's the ultimate fool proof plan!!"

Then a sudden thought hit the filly in the face as she realized a good question about said lake...

"You... You don't happen to know where the lake is, do you big brother? I didn't pay attention to my surroundings when we arrived here... Eheheh..."

• Brohoof 1

@VinylWubs

"You know, sis? It's funny how we can both agree on one thing, but then we're complete opposites the next. I'm summer and you're winter. Of course, I like the spring season a bit more, but that's just me, probably." He gently moved a front hoof to chin. As if rubbing his chin in deep thought, before shaking his head and placing his hoof down. "Winter is nice and hot chocolate too, but I'm not a big fan of the cold." He sighed softly, recalling the fancy, scheming adults that Console had brought up. Just the mention of them had brought Dynamo down slightly. Recalling the other kids that bullied the both of them for one reason or another. Whether it was to show who was better or to stop those that would stand against them. It was one of the few reasons why they had moved out to their summer home for the holidays. He closed his eyes briefly, while taking a deep breath. He knew now wasn't the time to worry about the past. Now, was the time to live in the present and figure out how to handle their heat situation. 

"Glad to know that my sister and I are both in agreement. Time for us to beat the heat in the only way we know how." He blinked, tilting his head to the side as he heard his sister's question of the location of said lake. He snout wiggled slightly with a slight snort as he tried to hold back a chuckle. His sister could be so simple at times, but he felt it was why the two of them got along so well. "It's a good thing that we were heading there now. We just need to follow this road and it's a little bit of a ways into the forest. After that, we'll be there in no time at all. Just hang on until then, okay, squirt?" He smiled in reassurance, while leaning over to playfully ruffle Console's short mane.

@Dynamo Pad

"Well I trust you to get us to the lake! All this walking is making me feel like goop and it feels very sticky... Imagine what the water would feel like jumping in and how nice and cold it would be to lie back on the water and not have a care in the world about anything... That would feel like pure heaven right there..."

As they kept making their way to the lake through the forest, the young filly can't help but to imagine herself immediately dashing towards the lake and creating an enormous cannon-ball. She loved to do cannon balls when it came to swimming. It was her favourite way of entering a lake or a pool. Most ponies would recommend her to stop doing 'dangerous' stunts as they were concerned she would hurt somepony, but she didn't care. Then again most fancy adults had their children in twenty or more floaties even though they look to be around Console's age. But as stated before, this didn't concern the filly one bit as she got to have her fun. But now wasn't the time to focus on those fancy, schmey adults from back home. They were going to have fun at their summer home away from the big city and instead enjoy getting soaking wet to escape the summer heat. Could it get any better for the siblings?

As the older brother frizzled up her mane, Console couldn't help but to laugh and try to effortlessly escape his playful gestures. Not to mention him calling her squirt was one way to get her into her playful moods. She gave him a cocky smirk as she used her hoof to punch him in the shoulder, although to him it felt like a light push since her hooves were much smaller than his and her fighting style hasn't entirely developed yet.

"Who are you calling squirt!? I'm no squirt! I'm your best sister in all of equestria! It's no fair that you're older than me!"

She both playfully gave him a huff of dissatisfaction and looked away to stare up at the giant umbrellas above, as if she was expecting an apology or maybe they could continue their tackle wars they would sometimes have if they felt like it.

@VinylWubs

"Thankfully we made it into the forest. We just need to stay on the path and we'll reach it in just a bit. Mom and dad told us to be careful as we don't want to get lost, or run into anything. It's not like the Everfree Forest or from what other's have said that's in Ponyville. However, it's better to be safe than sorry. I wouldn't want anything to happen to my little sister." It was true as they had passed through the forest entrance a few moments ago. He knew it was a promise and concern of being an older brother, but he still worried about Console. After the scar she had received at such a young age, he made it a promise to always keep her safe. Even though he was still a bit of a coward and had trouble standing up for himself. He always had trouble with summoning magic, or even the fact that he didn't have a cutie mark yet at his age. He hoped that he could conquer both situations in the future, but hearing Console's description caused the older brother to feel giddy. "With how you described it, it makes me want to run, or at least move faster towards the lake. I always love to go swimming when it's hot out, so it all sounds heavenly. That, and you know I'd carry you on my back, but I don't think it would be comfy for us both in this heat."

He winced slightly and playfully as he felt a bit of pressure on his arm. He glanced towards said arm as his sister had playfully punched him. "Ow! No need to be mean, sis." He would have joked that he would tell their mom and dad that Console was being mean, but he thought against it. Even if he was kidding, he was afraid that Console would have taken the wrong way. "I wouldn't say that it's not unfair on the whole age difference. I'm only two years older than you, so it's not too big of a difference. Plus, I mean squirt as in a good way. You tend to call me a nerd whenever I'm reading some comics or manga. Granted, you do the same thing from time to time whenever we read together." He rolled his eyes playfully with a smirk at her claim of being the best sister. "You can be such a brat at times." He started, before wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pulled her into a quick, yet tight hug. "However, you're right. You're the best sister I could ever ask for and I couldn't ask for anything better." He quickly pulled back from the hug. Knowing full well that their hug would make them feel like goop from the heat. It was worth it to him, though, as he truly cared about the other half to their dynamic duo.

@Dynamo Pad

Console was still playfully looking up at the trees with a pout, expecting an apology from her older brother. As if on queue, she felt an arm wrap around her shoulder that pulled the filly close to his sweaty body. A light gasp erupted from her as this wasn't apart from her plan but... she wasn't complaining. For the duration of the hug, she closed her eyes and embraced his sign of affection even though they were practically turning into goop at this point. There were several instances that he had made her feel safe or protected and those times she would let down her bold and brash attitude. It's not every day she would let down her guard for her brother but if it's around him then she wouldn't mind. After all, he promised to be by her side ever since she got that scar from those no good "classmates" of her. Just reminding herself of that event made her feel insecure of her surroundings and made her cling onto her older brother more than ever. It's been an entire year ever since she got that scar but it felt like yesterday she had received the brutal attack just because of some colt she was friends with. Maybe either that or the heat was seriously taking a toll on the filly

Once Dynamo pulled away from the quick yet tight hug, so did Console. She used her hoof to pull some of her hair away from her left eye before looking up to her brother with a playful yet genuine smile.

"H-Heey... Save the cuddle time for home when we have cooled down. It's way too hot for that right now. But you're lucky I still love and cherish you, Dynamo. Ya know what? I take back my comment about me being the best sister of equestria, that title goes to it's rightful owner... only different. You're the best brother of ALL Equestria! I can't think of a pony who would love to have you as a loving brother but yours truly. Also... Thanks. Thanks for keeping quiet about my eye, I... I owe you one."

Her voice lowered while thanking him for keeping quiet about her eye, as if she's a different pony all together. Console is extremely lucky to have him as a dear older brother and no one is going to get in their way. They were the dynamic duo for a reason. Once the dynamic duo were together, you can't separate them no matter how hard you try.

• Brohoof 1

@VinylWubs @Stardust @Illiad Easle @Starforce Glimmer

Dynamo could only chuckle as his sister asked for hugs when they cooled off. "You've got a deal, but you know I can't help it. I'm the type of pony who loves to give hugs. That, and I felt like you needed a hug. Along with the fact that I don't like having my sister mad at me." He winced playfully, placing a hoof upon his heart from her mock insults. "Ouch, but I guess I should consider myself lucky. I have an awesome sister who's had my back. Just like I have hers, no matter what." He chuckled, shaking his head at her change in titles. "That's really sweet of you, sis, but I have to decline. If anything, then I'm only the best brother if you are the best sister in Equestria. You can't have one without the other, of course. So, it's a two way street, or I think something along those lines. I can never figure out the whole saying." He gave a sheepish grin, while running a hoof through his mane. Upon hearing her thanks, Dynamo smiled softly with a nod. "You're welcome and you don't owe me anything. I-I know how difficult it was during that whole ordeal. I felt really guilty that I wasn't there for you. So, I only talk about what happened if you feel comfortable talking about it. If not, then others just have to accept it, you know?" He looked back to the road ahead of them, while noticing that the lake was just up ahead. "Oh, look! We're almost there! Can you see the water up ahead?" He ruffled her mane playfully, before pointing towards the crystal clear lake. A complete turnaround from their previous conversation.

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Summer Roleplay

@VinylWubs @Dynamo Pad @Illiad Easle @Starforce Glimmer

Bright Wing heard what sounded like other ponies ahead. "Oh I think I can hear other ponies passing by" she remarked to Vale. 

It was usually a rather quiet area at least as she knew of, but she supposed the summer weather must have brought them out for a stroll, or perhaps they were coming to the lake to visit. She hoped Vale would be okay since she knew what happened last time. 

• Brohoof 1

@Stardust @VinylWubs @Dynamo Pad @Starforce Glimmer @abrony-mouse

Vale hesitated a bit when she heard the voices of the others, "Maybe it's those other ponies from last time? Fuchsia and Suri?"

She turned her attention back to the boat, taking caution to keep a minimum of obstacles between her and the forest if she needed to get away. "It looks like it might float, I don't know much about boats though, you don't usually need them to cross rivers."

• Brohoof 3

@Illiad Easle @VinylWubs @Dynamo Pad @abrony-mouse @Stardust

Suri had entered the area. It was time for her summer vacation and she had spent a long time making dresses in Manhattan. She hadn't gotten the success she had wanted there and had decided to quit her work. It had been gruelling and intense, day in and day out of making dresses in hopes of impressing others only to fall flat. Suri had sold her dresses and business a month ago, and had found work in the area known as Sweet Acorn Acres near to a rather uninhabited stretch of land called the Fields of Forever. There, she had improved her temperament and found herself largely at peace besides the regrets she had made. Most especially with how she treated her employee, Coco Pommel, however she still holds a massive grudge against Rarity. 

That was all in the past for Suri's mind, she was here to meet some friends she had made in the previous winter. She had some sort of hat on that blocked the harshest rays of the sun as well as her sunglasses. She packed some sunblock if she needed it, and was sweating quite a bit. 

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Illiad Easle @Stardust @Starforce Glimmer

Console wasn't really paying that much attention as she was more focused on the umbrella trees above her blocking out the heat that was driving her crazy. But her attention was brought away when Dynamo pointed out that they were almost there at the lake. She immediately focused on the lake and gasped, noticing how huge the lake was.

To her, it reminded her of looking at the grand ocean at the beach sometimes. The way it hypnotized her just by shimmering the glorious sun rays upon it's surface and displaying a very beautiful aquamarine. Not to mention how the lake reflected most of it's surroundings almost perfectly and effortlessly almost stood to shock the mare sometimes. But it wasn't just the main appearance of the lake that got her eager for it. It was finally hitting the fragile water with her entire body to create such a giant splash that would break the mirror like presence of the lake. To feel the cool presence of the water finally calming down her body temperature and calming down her heat-driven brain from exploding-

Okay that was an exaggeration.

However, something stopped her when they got closer to the lake. She noticed a couple of figures near the lake and immediately frowned at them. She got a bit suspicious of them very quickly even though she knew they were different from other ponies they knew back in Fillydelphia. She turned to her brother and spoke to him in a low yet quiet tone of voice.

"Hey... we got company. Ponies... and they look different than the types we knew back home. What do we do?"

• Brohoof 2

@VinylWubs @Stardust @Illiad Easle @Starforce Glimmer @abrony-mouse

Dyanmo could only blink, while tilting his head as Console continued to look up towards the sky. He almost wanted to guess that she was looking at all the different shapes the clouds were forming into. However, he realized that the umbrella trees were just blocking the view. That still didn't take away the heat hanging in the air around them, as well as the hot ground on which they walked. He gave a silent sigh and shook his head with a smile as he honestly couldn't blame her. With how hot it was out, he almost wanted to say he was becoming dizzy and delirious from the heat. Thankfully, the lake was just up head, which earned him a gasp from his younger sister. Almost as if she was reversing a scream of exhilaration and anticipation.

It took nearly all of his energy and will to not break out into a sprint towards the body of water. One reason was that he didn't want to become any hotter from the heat that he already felt. Second, he was afraid he'd trip and fall headfirst into the lake. He liked swimming, but he didn't want Console or him to get hurt. Even so, he couldn't help, but marvel at how beautiful the lake true was. The glistening of the sun reflecting itself off of the water's surface, while it looked like he could see everhing that was underneath said surface. Almost as if he was looking into an aquarium tank or even a mirror's reflection. It took them a moment more, before the siblings had arrived. Finding a nice grassy spot for them to rest, Dynamo had unhooked his saddlebag from his back. Tossing it over gently like a sack of potatoes, he  smiled as he reached for his towel that his parents packed for him. He knew she had packed Console a towel, as well. Considering she had listed off everything they would have needed to go swimming. He was about to ask Console if she was ready to go swimming, but stopped as his ears perked from her tone of voice. Looking towards to where she was looking, the young unicorn had taken notice of others who were at the lake, as well.

One of them was a young pegasus, the other was not a pony, but a different creature. He had only met other ponies in Fillydelphia, so he wasn't too familiar with other creatures. Aside from the occasional dragons and others from stories his mother told the siblings before bed. The other was an adult earth pony mare. Was this their mother or a possible adult chaperone?  He wasn't entirely sure, but he could only shrug his shoulders at Console's question of action. "I'm not entirely sure, but they look friendly for the most part." He couldn't say for certain on the earth pony mare as she was wearing sunglasses to block her vision. Taking a moment to think, Dynamo tried to weigh the options along with pros and cons. After a bit of thinking, Dynamo turned towards his sister. "I think we should at least say hello to see who they are. If they aren't friendly, then we'll leave as fast as possible. If all is well, then we can enjoy our time here. Even if we have to, then we just go swimming and try to keep our distance. No matter what, I've got your back and I'll keep you safe, sis." Ha placed a comforting hoof upon her shoulder, before turning towards the trio. "Uh...e-excuse me? We weren't intruding here or anything, were we? It was a little hot today and my sister and I wanted to go swimming. If that's okay, that is." He says, hoping they were friendly and would allow them to stay.

• Brohoof 3

@Illiad Easle @VinylWubs @Dynamo Pad@Stardust @Suri Polomare @Starforce Glimmer

A larger, pinker, Fuchsia, now sporting a cheery three sun cutie mark trots back to the place that she had once met Vale and Bright Wing for fun Winter sports :3 That was not the first thing in her mind though right now - right now she was just trotting along listening to her headphones and enjoying some time away from the farm and her brother.

After she had received her mark her family had let her wonder more, accepting, with some sadness, that the mark heralded something other than farm-life for their restless filly...

Fuchsia's head is firmly gazing up at the sky when a familiar pink coated pony catches her attention! Suri Polomare! Fuchsia's first thought is that the mare must be vacationing here over the summer. Her second thought is to canter up to her! Eager to show to the older mare just how grown up she was now and how much she wanted to travel to the great city the mare hailed from: Mane Hatten!

Fuchsia trots over to Suri.

• Brohoof 2

@Illiad Easle @VinylWubs @Starforce Glimmer @Stardust @Dynamo Pad

Suri would smirk upon seeing Fuchsia, she looked older now and also had her cutie mark. How exciting that was, she would have embraced Fuchsia in an awkward hug and give her a headpat. "All grown up, are we? Much has changed, much has changed!" she laughed as if she had seen an old friend, which she technically had been seeing now. "I've found my peace, away from my life. No longer do I slave away in that city, I'm a...acorn farmer now! Well, at least I think!" she laughed in a friendly manner.

• Brohoof 2

Fuchsia returns the hug, "Ms Polomare!" she exclaims. "I haven't seen you since before Winter wrap up!" she says, drawing her earphones down and prancing over. "You're a farmer!?" she says, a little surprised.  "I still help out with ma and pa on the farm but I've been all over the big city." she says significantly, omitting the fact that she'd been staying with a cousin and had only waited in a few diners. "Taking a break back home Right now. Thought I'd enjoy the sun." 

She sees an unfamiliar unicorn and pegasus talking intently to each other by the lake (Dynamo Pad and Console Dream) "Hey you think those two are lost?" she says, a little concerned at seeing the young ponies out on their own (ignoring the fact she was only 12 :P ). 

• Brohoof 3

@Illiad Easle @VinylWubs @Dynamo Pad @Stardust @Starforce Glimmer @Suri Polomare 

Suri Polomare gave Fuchsia a reassuring pat on the head and looked over to the two other ponies by the lake. She shrugged as she looked into Fuchsia's eyes. "I came here to enjoy the sun before I officially start working on the farm. My business went sour and I had to sell everything, at least I have a good fat sum of cash and investment built up without having to pay for it and spend all that time like a slave. I wanted to do be a fashion designer but whatever I did, it just wasn't enough." she frowned and looked at the ground in shame and disappointment. 

• Brohoof 4

@Illiad Easle @abrony-mouse 

@Starforce Glimmer @Dynamo Pad @VinylWubs

Bright Wing explained to Vale about the boat "Oh yeah I suppose ponies use boats to travel on water, I guess it's fun tho and some people just sit and relax in them.You can steer them around and move on the water, I think it's pretty cool. It's like what the pirates from the stories have but pirates have something a little bigger haha. I always liked pirates because they have lots of cool things like a telescope, flag, maps and they have these swords. I dunno if this boat has those things though. "

As Bright Wing was immersed in explaining she didn't notice the other two unknown ponies approach further or talking. 

She assumed from what Vale said if it was anyone it was Suri or Fuchsia. She would go check in a bit to greet them if it was, but equally it could have been a sound from afar or the shake of a bush. 

She still had her brother sleeping around anyway so if there was a particularly large sound or something dangerous he would probs wake up, at least she thought. And the forest was not so far away for Vale. 

• Brohoof 3

@Illiad Easle @abrony-mouse @Starforce Glimmer @Dynamo Pad @Stardust

Console simultaneously sat down next to her brother, or more of a flop, onto the grassy area with a soft groan from the heat.  Spreading out her wings as if she was an eagle soaring through the clear sky, she rested her sweat covered body against the cooling grass to hopefully cool down a bit. Unfortunately, that only made her problem even worse. Not to mention the weight of her saddlebag weren't helping either. At this rate, she felt like she was being pressed against the centre of the Earth with so much weight pulling her down. Letting out another groan, she forced her sweat covered head to look up at her brother who was currently looking around at his surroundings at the ponies/creatures there by the lake. As much as she would want to take a proper look at her surroundings, she couldn't be stuffed to move. Too hot to move anyways.

He then spoke back to his sister which in return gave him an eye roll, knowing that his attempts of calling out to everypony around them weren't going to work. She knew this place wasn't like Fillydelphia and these kinds of ponies were much different to the ones she knew back at home. How exactly? Firstly they didn't look like they were the snooty type or wear flash clothing and secondly, they weren't given glares by them... yet. Lastly, they look at least a bit friendly.

Feeling his hoof upon her shoulder made the filly both hopeful but yet expecting it to be a big sham. Despite how he looks and acts, he's terrible with confidence. Especially with new ponies/creatures. Console normally has to be the one to sort them out but she's grown a little too cold ever since her schooling days. She listened to him call out to the trio, asking them if they were allowed to stay here and swim at the lake. As expected, no response. Console turned her head to the side Dynamo was in her field of view and smirked, giving him a cocky attitude.

"Nice going D-Pad, you really got their attention there. You really got them looking at you and wondering, 'Gee, I wonder if I can be his friend!'."

Of course, this wasn't meant to be in a rude or hurting manner. This came out more sarcastic than anything. But Console figured that since Dynamo had to put up with her attitudes for the entirety of her life, he would be very used to her sarcastic/cocky attitude. Now she thought about it, maybe that was the reason why many ponies back at school didn't like her. Either that or they were too busy playing with consoles that were not available in stores yet. Lucky things.

On 2021-06-07 at 1:00 AM, Suri Polomare said:

@Illiad Easle @VinylWubs @Dynamo Pad @Stardust @Starforce Glimmer @Suri Polomare 

Suri Polomare gave Fuchsia a reassuring pat on the head and looked over to the two other ponies by the lake. She shrugged as she looked into Fuchsia's eyes. "I came here to enjoy the sun before I officially start working on the farm. My business went sour and I had to sell everything, at least I have a good fat sum of cash and investment built up without having to pay for it and spend all that time like a slave. I wanted to do be a fashion designer but whatever I did, it just wasn't enough." she frowned and looked at the ground in shame and disappointment. 

Fuchsia didn't entirely follow the adult pony's story, but gathered that she hadn't had a good time of it. Suri's whole disposition seemed a little less intimidating than before to Fuchsia. Also she was 12 and therefore stood almost up to Suri's midriff. She tried to be cheery, "Aw those city fashion ponies are stupid. You're great Ms Suri." she said cheerily. "And you'll love farming here! What'cha going to sow? Bit late to sow apples but I heard that if you have the fields for it that the weather is perfect for carrots." Fuchsia slips into farm-talk, forgetting her city-pretensions in the sun :3

While she was talking her large pony eyes were following the pegasus and unicorn new-comers interestedly, hoping in her foalish way that they might come over. The pegasus looked baked while the unicorn seemed to be looking over her way.

• Brohoof 1