Banner by ~ Rikifive

Register now to remove this ad.

Tbf I would love her as a villain. Her very nature could throw people off suspecting her. However for her to be a villain, she would need a deceitful side that i'm not sure she posseses

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, TotallyNotNyx said:

Tbf I would love her as a villain. Her very nature could throw people off suspecting her. However for her to be a villain, she would need a deceitful side that i'm not sure she posseses

How so?

Interesting idea. She would need a motive, but with that, she would make a very unique villain. And it all would make for very unique fanfiction. 

4 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Interesting idea. She would need a motive, but with that, she would make a very unique villain. And it all would make for very unique fanfiction. 

She would be emotionless, cold. I wonder what her motive would be though.

• Brohoof 2

Maud Pie as a villain would definitely be more of a supporting antagonist who couldn't care less, my thoughts after looking back at the way she helped Starlight Glimmer in Rock Solid Friendship. Just helping the bad guys because she doesn't believe in good guys and bad guys. :maud:

• Brohoof 2

Maybe more reminiscent of Owl man when he attempted to destroy earth prime in order to destroy every variation of earth because with the confirmation of a multi verse no individual decision mattered over the infinite others except for perhaps that one. He perished with a smile though because his failure to do so also didn't matter ultimately? I could picture that or something reminiscent of finding meaning to be the goal for the embodiment of neutrality.

Moments ago, SharpWit said:

Maybe more reminiscent of Owl man when he attempted to destroy earth prime in order to destroy every variation of earth because with the confirmation of a multi verse no individual decision mattered over the infinite others except for perhaps that one. He perished with a smile though because his failure to do so also didn't matter ultimately? I could picture that or something reminiscent of finding meaning to be the goal for the embodiment of neutrality.

I can picture her being like that. Or a stoic Lawful Evil type of villain like Ulquiorra from Bleach.

Badges

"With the right stone, you could rule all of Equestria if you wanted to."

If only she wanted to use that knowledge in practice, it would make her a really scary villain.

Badges

Same as any other writer's pet pony: with lots and lots and lots of plot armor. Look, that gem that is just lying over there conveniently undefended can inexplicably turn you into a god, and nobody has ever tried to claim it. Lucky! 3Y6uKBJ.png

Me, I have no need for such a weaksauce minion that would break at the first semblance of failure. Diamond dogs are better. Go forth, Uwu-Hai! Stain the land with the tears of fanboys!

I think maud would be the perfect villain everyone wanted....

She doesn't say her plans. Quiet. Powerful.... A hard villain to fight..... She be a ninja of some sort.

• Brohoof 1
Badges