Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you seen a fight when you were in high school?

Venomous

Never seen one. There were a bunch of sports guys in my second school who had old-fashioned street rivals, but they kept it outside of school and only were injured only once. And a year ago someone's dad got in a fight with a senior

• Brohoof 1

I've seen a lot, but the high school I went to was pretty rough. I've only ever been in one "fight" - a guy used to pull down people's pants while they were getting changed for sports (he was probably in the closet now that I think back on it tbh), one day he did it to me and I turned around and kicked him in the shin hard. I was wearing steel toecap shoes and he had to go to hospital, and was on crutches for weeks.

I was quite lucky that I had an early growth spurt (was about 6'1/185cm by the time I was 13) so nobody ever tried to fight me, although I like everybody else got threats from time to time.

• Brohoof 1

Never saw one happen, but I did see the aftermath once. There was a... mess all over the hallway in the part of the school where it happened. I won't elaborate, in case anyone here is squeamish.

Ironically, it happened right after lunch and one of the two guys in the fight had the same class as me after lunch. I remembered wondering why he wasn't in class, and then somebody told the teacher what happened while she was taking attendance. It was weird, that guy never struck me as the kind who would get in a fight at all. He must have really been provoked.

Plenty. My high school was in a pretty rough neighbourhood, so fights were common. I only ever got into one fight because I was defending my friend. Not super proud of it, but I did what I had to.

• 1 year later...