Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLPXTransformers sequel confirmed

Steve Piranha

Surprised at how soon this happened though given COVID delayed the first by quite a bit it was probably expected. Hoping for more than 4 comics this time 

On 1/20/2021 at 2:31 PM, The Nth Doctor said:

Given how absolutely dreadful the first one was (3 issues of nothing, then shoving 5 issues worth of plot into one does not a good comic make) I'm amazed this is happening

I mean, it received really good reviews and was well received by fans of both franchises, but okay

On 1/21/2021 at 6:12 PM, Megas said:

I mean, it received really good reviews and was well received by fans of both franchises, but okay

Maybe it helped the comic itself blatantly told us it’s a crossover that shouldn’t be taken too seriously :mlp_icwudt:

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

More details came out

2562566.jpg

"More ponies, more bots, and more magical mayhem as two worlds collide in the return of this hit crossover event!

While using a modified Spacebridge to bring magic to Cybertron, the Decepticons end up unleashing a more powerful evil from Equestria than they ever could’ve imagined—looks like the only way out of this one is to team up!

New partnerships will have to be created—the Seekers and the Wonderbolts, Starscream and Rainbow Dash, Applejack and Wildwheel—while Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, and Soundwave have to figure out a way to work together. And, can Spike and Grimlock recapture the magic of their first meeting? All of this and more in the second My Little Pony/Transformers crossover!"

I'm kinda surprised only RD and AJ are the main ponies getting a second story in this, on the other hand, seeing the Wonderbolts, Vinyl and Tavi involved sounds fun and interesting

Also not surprised that Grimlock and Spike are getting another story, people really liked it the first time around. In fact, I liked it so much, that I will tell Hasbro I will accept Frogman Spike if they make his stories with Grimlock canon

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...