Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask ChB

ChB

48 minutes ago, ChB said:

Feel free to ask me a question.  :)

Ok. :sneer: 

51 minutes ago, ChB said:

Only one disclaimer: I won't answer questions I'm not comfortable talking about. ^_^ 

"What is your favorite episode of SpongeBob Squarepants?" :-P

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Totally Lyra said:

What does ChB stand for? :ooh:

It stands for “Christian Brony.”  I was originally going to call myself “CB,” but MLPF has a three-character minimum for usernames, so I added a small “h” to meet that requirement. ^_^

Of course, it refers to the fact that I’m a devout Christian (Eastern Orthodox, in particular.)  I accepted Christ as my Savior and got baptized in my first year of college, and one of my most memorable moments since is my short-term mission trip to Mexico. 

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
On 1/20/2021 at 8:08 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"What is your favorite episode of SpongeBob Squarepants?" :-P

Band Geeks, all the way!  :D 

SpongeBob and Squidward both played fantastic roles in the episode, and the performance was one of the most memorable songs of my childhood.  :) 

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 1

31 minutes ago, ChB said:

Band Geeks, all the way!  :D 

SpongeBob and Squidward both played fantastic roles in the episode, and the performance was one of the most memorable songs of my childhood.  :) 

Cool! 

"What is your least favorite episode of SpongeBob Squarepants?"

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Cool! 

"What is your least favorite episode of SpongeBob Squarepants?"

Squeaky Boot.  Don’t know why, but for some reason, I just found it really boring, especially as a kid.

Best Day Ever is a close runner-up.  Very disappointing for a season finale.

1 hour ago, SharpWit said:

What do you do after encountering a puddle on a sidewalk, and what's the last thing besides your phone that you dropped?

As a kid, I would splash in the puddle every time.  I loved playing in the water, no matter how dirty it looked. :laugh:

Now?  I just walk around it.  No time for getting my nice boots wet. :P 

I last dropped about a cup of sugar, while making some egg tarts. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
4 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What made you finally decide to make an "Ask A Pony" thread? 

I decided to try something new, after getting tired of almost everything else I’ve been doing here.  I was also a bit bummed when the “forum section that should not be named” got removed, as it was one of the few things that kept me coming back here, after the show ended.  I then stopped being active on the forum for a while, wondering what to do next.  Then the idea of making an Ask a Pony thread came to my mind, and here I am. :) 

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If you could be friends with one member of the Mane 6, which pony would it be and why?"

Twilight Sparkle.  I’d love to have a friend who can teach me some science and nag me about all the good books I didn’t read. :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

Favorite cartoons besides SpongeBob and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic? 

Hey Arnold, The Powerpuff Girls, Gravity Falls, and the Simpsons. :) 

• Brohoof 1

On 1/22/2021 at 10:35 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

What is your number 1 favorite episode for each show? 

1. Hey Arnold: Hey Arnold: the Movie (if that counts.)  Otherwise, it's Helga On the Couch. 

Best stories and character development, especially for Helga. :) 

2. The Powerrpuff Girls: The Rowdyruff Boys. 

What could be more entertaining than seeing the trio face their evenly-match rivals for the first time? 

3. Gravity Falls: Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back the Falls. 

Nothing like the Season Finale, its creative plot twists, and its emotionally touching ending. :D 

4. The Simpsons: Tough one.  I'll have to think about that, and get to back to you. :laugh:   But one episode I really liked was "Bart's Comet!"   

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

What did you like more about Hey Arnold: The Movie compared to The Jungle Movie? 

Mostly nostalgia.  Don't get me wrong, The Jungle Movie was an awesome movie!  It's just that it was a recent release of the series, so it didn't have the same "memories of my childhood" feel as did the first movie. 

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, abrony-mouse said:

Hypothetical scenario time. Princess Celestia is on your bed but she's tiny - about the size of a Dachshund. You have 10 seconds before she disappears. What do you do? 

Switch: What if it was a Dachshund the size of Princess Celestia? 

• Brohoof 1

On 1/26/2021 at 1:57 PM, abrony-mouse said:

Hypothetical scenario time. Princess Celestia is on your bed but she's tiny - about the size of a Dachshund. You have 10 seconds before she disappears. What do you do? 

I’d say hi, tell her that’s it’s an honor to meet her, and give her a pumpkin cheesecake as I say my farewell. :) 

18 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Switch: What if it was a Dachshund the size of Princess Celestia? 

I’d pet it, give it a treat, and wish them good luck as they disappear to another world.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"Do people ask you what "ChB" means all the time?" 

I've only been asked that a few times, surprisingly.

Edited by ChB
  • Brohoof 1