Banner by ~ Rikifive

Do you set your accounts on most websites that you have to private?

(edited)

When I once argued with someone on reddit, they went on my profile, and tried to use information from one of my other posts against me despite the fact that the information they were using was irrelevant to what we were talking about (which I think is pretty low and creepy to do). I now try to set most of my accounts on any website to private now as a result. MLP Forums is different since the community here is actually pretty good, and so I wouldn't have any reason to set my account to private. 

Edited by AlicornSpell

• AlicornSpell changed the title to Do you set your accounts on most websites that you have to private?

Register now to remove this ad.

As a rule I try to keep anything too personal out of the loop. On MLP forums I can get a little more loose about such things because I know the ponies here and I’m wise enough to throw a false lead here and there just to throw you degenerates off I trust you all completely. :lie:

• Hug 1

On major social media sites I keep the bare minimum public so friends and family can find me. I’m not one of those people who adds everyone they see to have a big friends list. Even if I do know you I may still not even add you, it depends on how close we are(this includes family.) 

• Brohoof 1

I don't put much information on the profiles in the first place. What's on my profile you can usually find in some of my posts as well, but that's it.

• Brohoof 1

Nah. At some point I set my profile in social media to private but then reverted it back. I don't see any reason for me to keep it closed as the only thing people can find out about me is my name

• Brohoof 1