Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Victoria Everglade

@Silicon Chimera

Maud would sit down next to her as she began to explain. "Centuries ago, there were a pair of 2 green fillies. One male. One Female. They spoke in an unknown language, and only ate a certain type of bean. Broad beans. Eventually their green skin would go away, the male filly had died shortly after. The female, on the other hand survived and learned our language in time. She spoke of St. Martin's Land, a subterranean world, dimly lit by a red sun that was always obscured by black smoke. The land in eternal Twilight." Maud explained and looked off to the right. "I do not like to tell these things to those I don't...trust. Nobody would take this seriously." 

@Califorum ((I think I heard of that actual story, two green children were found near a small town, and it was like one of those unexplainable mysteries

Ripple would nod as she listened "Oh wait, yes, I think I have actually heard of this story. Perhaps told differently, but it's one of those unexplainable mysteries" she'd say to her, "It's actually something I've been researching, but I've only found little bits of information" she'd sigh and then nod "I can understand your cautiousness, in truth, I like to try take some more plausible legends seriously, or at least see if there's truth to them, for example, many just think Slendermane is just a campfire story, but I swear he's actually real"

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

(That is where the inspiration of it is from. I like stories like that.)

"There are things in this world that we don't know. It is foolish to believe that we know everything and that it all can be explained...naturally. Often in my line of work I find rocks or disturbed areas of ground that are impossible to occur naturally. Interesting to think about. All legends have basis in truth." Maud said rather truthfully.

@Califorum (I do too, stuff like Slender, Cropsie, haunted asylums etc, Wendigos etc... oh and don't forget the missing 411 and skinwalker ranch., in fact I have a theory about the missing 411 and possibly the stairs in the woods

Ripple would nod "Exactly, did you ever hear about that particular ranch? It had a lot of alleged supernatural stuff happening" she would say "so much so, that even the government got involved"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum (Same here, as you said in the earlier place "Legends all are based on a grain of truth"

She would nod "You'd be surprised how many times someone would be given certain 'rules' to follow but don't follow them, then wonder why stuff is happening to them" she'd say, shaking her head "It's one reason I never mess with things like Ouija boards"

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

Maud nodded and would follow Ripple to her bedroom. Ripple had a nice, large and comfortable bed after all. "Good idea. But we shouldn't sleep too long, you know. I like rest though. Especially with you." once they were in bed, Maud would snuggle up to Ripple.

@Califorum

Ripple would smile in her sleep, cuddling close to Maud. In her sleep, she would be dreaming of a wedding, and of course, it was her getting married to Maud, how-ever, the happy occasion would turn into a nightmare, with a resurgence of queen Chrysalis and her Changeling hive,

• Brohoof 1

@Silicon Chimera

Maud was asleep and was thus unaware of Ripple's nightmares. However Maud was dreaming about what she normally would do. Explore caves. Look at rocks. The dream was just as real as anything else, and she was entirely aware of it. Yet she did what she always did.