Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

Limestone looked to Wraith. "I-I uh, might join you later." she would say awkwardly as the others would head into the house and see Maud and Lilac. Maud was just watching Lilac Color, laying on the couch. She glanced to her parents and Ripple.

@Califorum

"That's nice, well I met the rest of your family" she would say, somewhat hesitantly, "we agree whether you stay here or come back with us is up to you, but I feel that they want you to stay"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would just be looking back into her eyes, gently holding her hoof in hers "whatever you choose, I will respect" she'd say to her, "O just want you to be happy, and if you'll be happier here, then I'll respect your wishes"

@Scarlet Rose

Maud gently held Ripple's hoof and looked to her eyes. "Could stay here for a while. My parents don't mind if I leave for long periods of time. So I could stay with you for a while. Or alternatively, I can find something for myself and you can live with me."

@Califorum

Ripple would nod and think about it "You know I like the last idea.. That manor is just too big for me and Lilac alone, and the cost for upkeep is astronomical" she would say to her with a soft smile "Of course, I'd help you find a place"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

She'd nod "It's expensive and just..feels lonely" she'd say before looking to Limestone "I suppose I stayed there out of stubbornness to hold onto the memories I have there" she'd say then look down a bit "But..I think my husband would want me to move on"

@Scarlet Rose

Limestone sat there silently and was unsure what to say to that. While Maud would sit closer to Ripple. "Perhaps that is what he wanted. But, now its up to you to make that choice. I think I already know what choice you'll make." Maud said reassuringly. 

@Califorum

Ripple would nod a little "I think it is time I moved on" she would say to her, stretching a bit "Where were you thinking of looking for a house?" she would ask her "Ponyville seems nice, plus your sister Pinkie lives there"

@Califorum

Ripple would think about that "O-oh right" she'd say "Well, lets see..." she'd look to her "Appleloosa, but that is pretty far" she suggests "Do you have any ideas, love?" she nuzzles her

@Scarlet Rose

"Appleloosa, hmm. That is a place I have not been to. Primarily a desert. Could be, but it is pretty far from my family." Maud would reply as she nuzzled back. Limestone would speak up, "How about some place not as far?"

@Califorum

Ripple would nod "I mean, it's the closest place I could think of, we did pass it on the way here on the train" she would say, getting out a map, and showing her the map "See, Dodge City is even further, as is Las Pegasus, and I don't think any of us would really like it there"

Spoiler

Map:
J4_cRtxCDUT_u8zxqPQPSzQ_DFv3rkm-W_D4gA5B

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Maud agreed. "Cities aren't very interesting. Too loud. No rocks. I have something you might want to see." Maud would get up suddenly and walk off into her room. Her parents and Marble were sitting in the kitchen. Maud would come back with a large rolled up map, then she'd lay it down on the table and clear it off.

She'd wait for Ripple's response.

Spoiler

dd2if45-d7211695-ba71-4b23-8edd-7af85950 

@Califorum

Ripple's eyes widened at the even bigger map "Oh wow, that map is huge" she'd say "Where did you get it dear? This could be very useful in my work" she blushes "Ehehe, sorry about that, so, are there any places you like?"