Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Califorum

Ripple would smile, slowly closing her eyes "Thank you Maud" is all she would say, all she could really say as she didn't want to say anything dumb or stupid while buzzed. The bartender would just smile.

"I think miss Twist has had enough, wouldn't you miss Pie? Think you could walk her to her room? Here's the key" he'd say, giving the key to her

@Lazy Ferret

Muad simply nods and then proceeds to go the room. The room number being number 354 on the key, she unlocks the door and walks in and quietly shuts the door behind her. Locating the bed, she gently set Ripple down into the bed with the crystal and then watched her sleep for a bit. Then Maud slept on the couch.

@Califorum

Ripple would smile as she saw Maud wake up "Coffee? I made it just now, so it's fresh" she'd offer as she'd levitate a mug of fresh coffee to Maud with her magic "I probably won't be in the Isles for a lot longer, I usually come to supervise for a bit and then return home, my manager is quite good and we communicate via magic letter"

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and nod, sipping on her coffee "Are..you okay Maud?" she would ask her, noticing that she had looked to the side, which seemed out of character for her "If there's something you want to tell me, you can"

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and nod "I can understand that" she'd say "And I'd be more than happy for you to stay with me" she says, finishing her coffee and pouring herself another one "Today actually happens to be my last day here, then I take the boat back home"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile "I like you too and I am sure Lilac will adore you as well" she would say, "You're more than welcome to visit me in the city. My place isn't so boring though, it's more on the outskirts, near the countryside"

@Califorum

"It's also perfect for Lilac. Due to her disability, she is very sensory sensitive. Very sensitive to things like bright lights, loud sounds, being touched by strangers and large crowds" she'd say to her as she would sit next to Maud.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple smiles at her and nods "Truth is, neither am I." she'd say to her "The country is much more quieter, less busy and the air is fresher" she'd smile a little more "I just need to prepare my Manager for this dig before I get ready to set off on the boat"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile and nod "I am glad I have found someone else who feels the same way I do" she'd say to her, finishing her second coffee "Do you have much to pack?" she'd ask her "It shouldn't take too long for me to organize everything for my manager, But the boat doesn't leave until tonight"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Ripple would smile "Excellent, we can probably pick up your bags on the way to the boa". She stands up and puts her mug in the sink "You can stay here if you'd like, while I'm out, or  we can meet up downstairs"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

"It's up to you, but like I said, I won't be too long with my manager" she'd say to her "So you may just want to stay here, in case that stallion from last night is back, though he may be different when sober" she mentions as she puts on her saddlebags.

• Brohoof 1