Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A Stone in Ripple's Heart (1x1 with Califorum)

Sphinx-Ara

@Califorum

She smiles "A governess is like a live in foalsitter" she'd say "They look after the foal or foals, make sure they are healthy and teach them" she explains "It's how I can afford to go on digs and be sure that Lilac is well looked after"

• Brohoof 1

@Lazy Ferret

Maud nodded to that. "I haven't been around foals or fillies in...a long time. I can't remember the last time I've interacted with one." Maud said in an observational tone. "I can find some rare stones or gems. Maybe I can cash them in so we can get a good sum."

@Califorum

Ripple would nod "I'd like that, as much as I love traveling and going to digs, I feel I should be around more for Lilac" she says, and just then a light coloured filly with bright colours in her mane and tail zips over to her and hugs her.

"mommy!" The filly cries

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

"Hello sweet baby" Ripple would say "Mommy's home" she nuzzles the filly, before she begun to introduce her to Maud "Lilac sweetie, this is.."

Lilac would look over to Maud and gasp "Mommy! I know who she is!" she'd say, going over to her "You're Maud Pie, Pinkie Pie told me all about you" she says excitedly

• Brohoof 1

@Lazy Ferret

Maud looked to Lilac with her calm yet monotone expression. "That is interesting. By the way, your mother and I are friends now." she said pointing to Ripple. "I heard you like rocks." Maud stepped forward and patted the filly on the head.

@Califorum

Lilac beamed up to her "That's so cool! Do you wanna see my rocks? I can show you when we get home" she'd say, looking up at Maud admiringly "I can't wait to show you, mommy always brings me something from her work"

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

"Oh yes please" she would say as she walked with them, she was calmer than usual. it must have been Maud's calming presence. Ripple would smile as they walked "there will be a carriage waiting to take us home"

@Califorum

Lilac would smile wide "That's so cool!" she'd say, and giggle as her mother would blush but then return the hug to Maud.

Ripple would smile "and I love you too, Maud honey" she'd say, pulling her in for a hug, before putting Lilac into her lap.

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

Lilac would smile and cuddle into the embrace "Pinkie Pie is organizing my birthday, are you going to be there? I'm sure that she would love to see you there" Lilac would say to Maud "She's very nice, and I love to play with her and the Cake twins"

@Califorum

Ripple smiles "I met her and the other girls one day when I went to visit Rarity for some new clothes" she'd say "And when I heard that Pinkie is the party planner of Equestria, I asked her to help plan for Lilac's birthday"

@Lazy Ferret

Maud nodded. "That is interesting. I met them before." Maud said, seemingly not having much to say for that. The others didn't seem to get or understand Maud for who she was, but they weren't bad to her. She was just neutral towards them.

@Califorum

Ripple would happily lean a bit on Maud "Well, we should be getting home soon. Lilac, I want you to allow Maud to settle in first before showing her your rocks" she'd say, with Lilac nodding, happy to just be held by Maud and her mother

• Brohoof 1

@Califorum

They would soon arrive at the countryside manor. Ripple would smile "Well, here we are, home" Ripple would say, stretching a little, her body in full view for Maud. "come on, I'll show you to our room, then we can rest a bit more before dinner"

• Brohoof 1