Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Morrowtide

Goat-kun

• 2 weeks later...

So, yes, Long Tale has just become a legitimate place. It's basically a roadside village going up the northern slope of Smokey Mountain, and it serves as the business rear end of Tall Tale's logging industry.

• Brohoof 1

We're in our first city. I didn't create an elaborate map since the thing is too big for leogs and there are only a few important locations. Would probably need to get some cityscape designer to make it work. Maybe in the next Steam sale.

• Brohoof 1

It happened again. The post with the RP character is not showing despite the last poster being visible from outside the thread itself. Damn it @Jeric!

@abrony-mouse

Anyhow, as a DM, I should probably be the one setting the allowance. Let's say she had one traveler's bag o' bits. 5 bits, 12 silver pieces, and 24 coppers. One night at the inn and one glass o' grog leaves her with 4 bits, 12 silver pieces, and 21 coppers. That pretty much leaves her with six nights at the inn and one meal per day.

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, abrony-mouse said:

@Goat-kunthanks for the heads up. Actually it was me this time :P busy week

Still, that does not explain why you were shown as the last poster, unless you posted before the busy week. The system is derping hard.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a quick tutorial ;) We'll say ours have a bit more visibility

Spoiler

P.S: My goats are too peculiar for jungle encounters.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...