Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Forums on mobile issue.

DivineMist1000

31 minutes ago, DivineZebra1000 said:

When I’m on the forums on my tablet!

I tried looking around on mobile & tablet views, gave some reactions here and there and I can't seem to be able to see the thing you're mentioning - everything appears to be correct. Pa6CktV.png

Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of it?

1 minute ago, Rikifive said:

I tried looking around on mobile & tablet views, gave some reactions here and there and I can't seem to be able to see the thing you're mentioning - everything appears to be correct. Pa6CktV.png

Would it be possible for you to take a screenshot of it?

I’ll have to get back to you on that, but I know I’ve seen it on there!

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, DivineZebra1000 said:

I’ll have to get back to you on that, but I know I’ve seen it on there!

No worries, take your time. mTzMRGZ.png It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I can't recreate it myself, so I'm not sure what exactly it might be. :twi:

11 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

No worries, take your time. mTzMRGZ.png It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I can't recreate it myself, so I'm not sure what exactly it might be. :twi:

And it happened when the forums were updated too!

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, DivineZebra1000 said:

On the mobile version of the forums, there’s a big black circle where the reaction button is and it blocks some of the words in the replies!

Can this be fixed?

What browser and hardware are you using?  Since this is likely a css related issue we would definitely need a screenshot. 

25 minutes ago, Jeric said:

What browser and hardware are you using?  Since this is likely a css related issue we would definitely need a screenshot. 

I have an iPad and it’s on the Safari browser!

I’ll send a screenshot later!

• Brohoof 1

Looks funny kaZdxtE.png kinda like a budget tantabus turning reactions into nightmare bVuh5CM.png

Hmm that is interesting, looks like the ring animation after reacting, except it goes wild.

The mentioned animation in slow-motion;

8xCqrE2.gif

I tried toying with that, but still couldn't recreate it on my end. This is.. intriguing. EqE4vfd.png

• Brohoof 1

On 1/24/2021 at 6:09 PM, DivineZebra1000 said:

@Rikifive @Jeric Here's a screenshot from my iPad on the forums!

IMG_3503.PNG

What version of iPadOS are you running? What is the exact model of iPad are you using? 

I have a Apple Dev account and can try and replicate the exact same set up you are using to see if there is conflict with the animation render. 

Is this also happening with chrome? If you haven’t tried please download Chrome and test it for me. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, DivineZebra1000 said:

@Jeric It’s a second generation iPad and it is at iOS 11 now!

Excellent since I have one in my old device drawer. Let me charge it and I’ll take a look. 

I'm on a second generation iPad now and I'm not seeing the issues. I also noticed that this device generation caps out at iOS 9.3.5. Are you on a jail broken device or maybe you are mistaken about the device model?

• 2 months later...