Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have the Mane 6 killed?

horses are weird

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Not counting non-sentient creatures like fish and whatnot, but namely villains like King Sombra, the Storm King, etc. Sombra could have just been "banished" twice, but the Storm King was flat out shattered. Do you think it's in character for any of the Mane 6 to go as far as to kill anyone?

On 1/26/2021 at 2:13 AM, horses are weird said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Not counting non-sentient creatures like fish and whatnot, but namely villains like King Sombra, the Storm King, etc. Sombra could have just been "banished" twice, but the Storm King was flat out shattered. Do you think it's in character for any of the Mane 6 to go as far as to kill anyone?

I also believe that Sombra was actually just banished, but the Storm King, even if he were to be dead (they added a glimmer to his eyes to imply he was still alive), that would not have been the Mane 6's fault. He tried to petrify them and it was Tempest who shoved him off the ledge to save them. 

And no, it is not in character. This is only the world of friendship literally being magic. :maud:

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Harmonic Revelations said:

I don't know, Applejack is pretty country so I can see her potentially sending a few ponies to the glue factory.

Applejack raises pigs. Think about that for a moment. You can explain away cows for milk, sheep for wool, and chickens for eggs. Pigs have only one role on a farm.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

15 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Applejack raises pigs. Think about that for a moment. You can explain away cows for milk, sheep for wool, and chickens for eggs. Pigs have only one role on a farm.

ugh. Why does everyone think pigs are raised solely to be eaten? They can be kept around as garbage disposals and they're good at sniffing out Truffles, and their manure makes excellent fertilizer for some plants. All without having to killed them.

Even as a grade-schooler I knew all that. 

14 hours ago, ShadODerp said:

Truffle hunting.

Yeah, she gets it

2 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

ugh. Why does everyone think pigs are raised solely to be eaten? They can be kept around as garbage disposals and they're good at sniffing out Truffles, and their manure makes excellent fertilizer for some plants. All without having to killed them.

Even as a grade-schooler I knew all that. 

Yeah, she gets it

Anyway, as already pointed out, Sombra was pretty much nothing but a shadow of his former self by the time the Mane 6 was introduced to him and the Storm King was given his karmic death at the hooves of Tempest Shadow.

On 1/28/2021 at 8:35 PM, Will Guide said:

If you have cows and sheep, you have plenty of fertilizer. Unless you mean the common practice of using dried pig blood as fertilizer. Google "Blood meal" How do we know that Equestria has Truffles, or that ponies eat mushrooms?

4 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

If you have cows and sheep, you have plenty of fertilizer. Unless you mean the common practice of using dried pig blood as fertilizer. Google "Blood meal" How do we know that Equestria has Truffles, or that ponies eat mushrooms?

They can still be used as garbage disposals. So my point still stands. Pigs are not only used for food

I wouldn't think any of Mane 6 would go as far to murder, The only one I see that can possibly harm or murder somepony might be Pinkie. Might be because of how she can feel when she's lonely, like in Party of One. This is just a possibility. 

• Brohoof 1

Are we all forgetting Fluttershy? She is the kind of pony that would barely blink at feeding one animal to another for the sake of the predator animal's survival. Sure, in her sanctuary, she can enforce a Zootopia-esque 'don't eat your roommates' rule, but I foresee her defrosting pinkie mice to feed a poorly snake easy peasy

EDIT: With Applejack's pigs, I imagine they are pretty darn handy when it comes to apple-bucking season. Not every apple is good for consumption after all, and not every apple can be immediately put to compost, so what better way than to have the pigs eat them? I'm assuming pigs CAN eat them

Edited by Stardust Live
  • Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...